without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
Running Wild, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Grave Digger, Rage, Primal Fear, Iron Savior, Kreator, Sodom, Destruction - and all German Heavy Metal.
English language words which must begin with a lower-case letter are: an / and / as / at / by / for / from / in / of / on / or / the / to / with.
Capitalize all words in a title, except the following:
1. Articles: a, an, the (unless they come at the beginning or the end)
2. Coordinating conjunctions (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so)
3. Prepositions fewer than five letters (to, up, over, in, on, of, etc.)
These are the words that should not be capitalized:
- Articles (the, a, an), unless the article is the first or (less likely, of course) last word of the title.
- Prepositions of four letters or fewer (unless the preposition is the first or last word of the title).
- Conjunctions of four letters or fewer (unless the conjunction is the first or last word of the title).
- The particle "to" used with an infinitive (unless the "to" is the first or last word of the title).