without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
Check out the stuff I have for sale on Discogs if you want any of my old noobish stuff and/or gorenoise: http://www.discogs.com/seller/bryankerndrummer
I'm a huge fan of drone/ambient/noise and weird avant-garde stuff. Some of my favorite bands include Locrian, Gog, Dead Neanderthals, Menace Ruine, Pyramids, Mamiffer, etc.
Metal releases I own not listed on Metallum (excluding digital releases):
- Caninus "Now the Animals Have a Voice" CD (2004)
- Cripple Bastards "Variante alla Morte" clear vinyl (2008)
- Cripple Bastards "Negativity" live compilation tape (2012 re-release)
- Cripple Bastards "Senza Impronte" vinyl (2012)
- Cripple Bastards "Misantropo a Senso Unico" CD (2013 remastered)
- Infant Annihilator "The Palpable Leprosy of Pollution" CD (2012)
- Krimh "Explore" CD (2013)
- Last Days of Humanity "In Advanced Haemorrhaging Conditions" CD (2005)
- Last Days of Humanity "Putrefaction In Progress" CD (2006)
- Oceano "Contagion" CD w/ DVD (2010)
- Suicide Silence "The Cleansing" CD (2007)
- Suicide Silence "The Black Crown" deluxe edition CD (2012)
- Sworn In "The Death Card" CD (2013)
- Urine Festival "Of a Hermaphroditic Enema & an Urophilic Pissparty Pleasure" CD (2002 or 2005)
- Various goregrind releases I'm too lazy to type up
- Various demo CDs from local artists I don't care about
I used to be a part of the brutal death metal/slam "community," so you'll find that a lot of the bands I submit are part of that genre's underground scene.
I've also featured on a couple of gorenoise/goregrind releases my friends put out.
Do people still listen to stuff besides harsh noise anymore?