Atleast he keeps trying.. - 5%

MasterM900, March 29th, 2008

After hearing so much about Zarach 'Baal' Tharagh, and how much he sucked, I had to check it out. So I searched for him and this is the first thing that came up.

The only track, Mind control 5, starts out with some annoying static noise, with sounds that sound like something dying. After that, a Donald Duck sound signals the change in ambience. The second part has a girl humming (?), I think. Another Donald Duck noise, and the third part begins. It sounds like a giant monster heavily breathing, and then noises a dock would make at night, also what sounds like far off war, and those sounds kids make with their armpit. The fourth part is signaled by another Donald Duck sound, then for about 30 seconds a loud, annoying...thing, goes on. It sounds like some demon dying, with car alarms going off in the background. Again, a Donald Duck noise, with some creepy ambience, which doesn't sound too bad by itself. But it's not by itself, you have some sniffing, and some electricity sounds, and the Donald Duck sound ends the fifth section. By now I wanted to turn it off, but I had to finish it. The final (thankfully) section, sounds like passing traffic, and someone trying to unlock their car, and it ends with a loud noise that sounds like a distorted burp.

I ripped this from the website that was selling it, for 15 cents, judging by the other reviews, that was too much. I nearly gagged from this horrible attempted ambience. Apart from the first 2-3 seconds of the fifth section, it sucks, completely. Overall I give Luc's 28th demo, a 0.5/10 or a 5%. 1% for that 2-3 seconds, and 4% for him keeping a good spirit and ignoring the bad feedback and going strong. A fair warning: Do not test this out unless you want to write a review, it is a complete waste of time and harddrive space.