A memorable classic - 93%

simonitro, October 5th, 2004

When you think of Twisted Sister, you'd say "Bah! it's another stupid Glam Rock band like AC/DC." Wrong, motherfucker!!! This is for sure a heavy metal classic and it's enjoyable by remembering the cool moods of the '80's.

The music sounds excellent and the production is good for an 80's album. This album contains two of the classic rebellion anthems in heavy metal history such as "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock". The best way to listen to these songs are with couple of friends in the car with a mood of kicking ass. The other songs are fucking amazing such as the title track, Stay Hungry, Burn In Hell, and the great eerie two song epic "Horror-teria", which gives you the mood of a serial killar that targets children.

Then, my personal favorite is the amazing ballad The Price, and boy does this band know how to do good ballads and the lyrics are actually good. The Beast is a fun track to listen at. Finally, Don't Let Me Down and S.M.F are normal additional songs that increases the minutes of the album.

All in all, this is a great '80's heavy fuckin' metal that reminds you of the good all days. This is a true rebellion classic that should not be forgotten by it's magnificant. The music is great and the mood is awesome.