Another not bad LP - 82%

Sportswear, March 14th, 2004

The intro is hilarious. But, anyway. The moment it drops, yeah, it's fucking good shit. Very fast, great roaring voice and brilliant drumming. All fits perfectly. Brilliant guitaring, actually. Fucking EXCELLENT vocals just past the 2 minute mark on the first track, "Crest For War", with a great solo to follow.
Wow, the intro to the next track "Abomination Of God" is not really what you expected, still fucking fast though, just goes better than you expect it to. The changes in riff work, groove and tempo is quite impeccable. And I am glad to hear there are no gay singing parts. Nor pointless and boring melodies. But, still the cliche, boring solos here and there. Doesn't spoil it though, so it's cool.
Every song starts differently, which is INSTANTLY a great sign. The music is great, but they are lucky the vocalist is competent, cause the amount of thrash bands that are totally spoilt by the weak vocals, so I must credit the vocals, though nothing outstanding.
Great scream on the title song and maybe one of my favourite songs of the LP.
Maybe there are certain parts to this CD I would speed up a bit, or make the changes faster, tighter etc.. But, all in all, not bad at all.
Check this shit.