Alice Cooper wants his riff back. - 30%

AzzMan, May 27th, 2004

An atrocious album. Horrible. Shitty. This is what happens when someone with a possible talent (Albet overrated as fuck though) ditches an above average, catchy band, and a pretty good, groovy band. He thinks he's god and everything he touches will be godlike.

It's not. Jesus fucking Christ, it's not. Not only did one of the tracks (I forgot which) just take the riff from School's Out, but opening a song with "one two three four" once, on an album, is kind of cool. Doing so on every song is NOT. Ready for the ironic part? I can see it as an opening for the opening track of an album. The opening track on THIS album is the only one WITHOUT it.

The riffs are repetitive, the drumming is kind of random at best... and the vocals are pretty much just screaming about drug addiction and death, or whatever Phil meant. I honestly haven't even touched this album for over two weeks... but its shit like this that you never forget. It's that bad.

Droning in parts, the slowness they try to pull as "different" and "moody," comes off as "stupid" and "fucking gay." I can safely say Phil talked to the band and said, and I can probably even QUOTE, "Hey guys! What do you think we should do for the next album? I'll scream, and you guys can suck at everything and steal some riffs! The kids'll love it!"

One Two ONE TWO THREE FOUR- STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS ROTTING CROCK OF SHIT.