Grindcore at its best! - 90%

gorefuck, October 9th, 2003

Take early Napalm Death, give it Terrorizer speed, and then throw in some groove parts and you get Regurgitates newest album! I was used to Reguritates earlier music, that was very heavy, but got boring fairly fast. In this album however, I was surprised as to how impressive it is. They kept the same heaviness, but put in some much faster parts and put in the odd groovey riff to keep it interesting. They even put in some melodic parts! They still kept the same theme of lyrics, but changed the vocals. Instead of the usual gurgling, the use a lot more screaming. I find it helps keep this album at a faster paced feeling. The layout of the cd is good to. There are some songs that sound a bit the same, but at least they arn't near echother on the cd.

From Effortless Regurgitation of Bright Red Blood, this band has come a long way. If you listen to the 2 albums next to eachother, you can hear the very obvious improvement in talent, layout, creativity, and production. This album is a must-have for any grindcore fan!