Can't make music, this album is unlistenable - 4%

Shadow0fDeath, May 29th, 2004

Well i have to say i pity this band. The vocals are plain unlistenable. It sounds like it was recorded on a 4 track with the mic track settings on mic...which in other words means it's over distorted and perfect for giving people a migrane and proving the vocalist has no talent what so ever.

Like the common grindcore songs rang from 30 seconds and 2 minutes. And while writing this review i admit the songs sound exactly the same...you hear the same fucking guitar riff every other song, if it's not one of them it's the other, and the vocalist always has the same over annoying screaming. I'm not a huge grindcore fan but i like goregrind and this is one goregrind album to stay away from.

I won't comment on the drums, it's the exact thing in every song, proves the drummer is just as weak as the vocalist and guitarist. This album is plain pitiful and and unlistenable. Complete worthless crap, by the fifth song i was ready to chuck my stereo out the window. This is the biggest crapfest i've seen in music. But hey that's grindcore for you. A majority of grindcore is meant to be generic 1 minute songs. Take the meat shits for example, regurgitate is the same thing. Unlistenable crap that makes me want to slam my head against the wall every second i hear their stuff.

The guitar i can digest despite the fact it gets boring. So i give this band 4 points for that. But overall it's a worthless album that i am sad to say i had to listen to. I found it at a store and decided the name and cover seemed like a goregrind band. They are. But the biggest dissapointment for that genre. Don't get this album. Unless you're into 1 minute repetitive retarded ass spillage. That's basically what it is. I can scream at the top of my lungs, and get my band mates to play random shit and we'll be just as good as these guys! No talent in the band whatsoever! Stay away from this album!