Really good Thrash Metal - 82%

Bolth_Mannn, February 7th, 2010

I Picked this CD up at a bargain bin at my local music store, I had no idea what to expect, I had never heard this band before and had no idea it was thrash. I must say I am very happy with my choice. This is pure Thrash Metal done amazingly well.

I don't have their debut but apparently, You can find 3 out of 4 songs on this EP on their Full Length. So unfortunately, you only get one new song on this EP, I must say though, it is a very good song, catchy chorus, blazing guitars, impossible drumming and very headbangable. The other songs are great too, i'll definately be going to pick up the full length as soon as possible.

The mix is perfect, no instruments are buried, and you can hear everything fine. The thing I am most impressed with is the drumming, there is some insane drumming going on here. It's technical, but doesn't feel forced. The guitars do what they do best, they create pure headbangable riffs and shredding guitar solo's. The vocals are pretty cool too, He alternates between Clean and Shrieks effortlessly, and his growls are great too.

American Metalhead is my favourite song on this EP, It is just SO good for headbanging. Great riffs and perfect vocals to fill up the bill. These guys are new to the thrash scene but they sure can thrash, if you are a Thrash Metal fan, you HAVE to check out this band, you will not regret it.

If you pick up the enhanced version, it comes with a video clip for the song Speak the Name, a Screensaver a photo gallery and a messege from Metal Mike. All definately worth it for the price of this EP. So what are you waiting for? go get it!

Highlights: They're all highlights, every song on this album is great!