Great live songs!! - 90%

ShadeOfDarkness, May 11th, 2009

This EP includes 6 full live songs. Or actually it is 7, since Peace Sells is a hidden track. But more about that later. The thing is, we don't have that much early Megadeth live stuff. We have the concert from 1990 on Warchest, which is one of the best concerts ever! Megadeth is my favourite band, and my favourite live band. No one plays live like they do!

On this EP, there aren't tat many very old classics. You've got Peace Sells and Tornado Of Souls, which are both done great! Those are the only very old songs, but that doesn't really matter. Even though Megadeth changed, I still love their music. And the other songs like Reckoning Day, A Tout Le Monde, She-Wolf and Use The Man are also performed brilliant. I don't understand how they do it.

The guitars are perfect! What else could you expect. Marty Friedman and Dave Mustaine combined is a guitar machine! They can play whatever the hell they want, and that is a fact! Mustaine doesn't only do a great job with the guitar, he also sings like a master. He is the best singer that I know. Much better than Hetfield or any other vocalist like that. Drums are of course played great! When you have Nick Menza behind the drum set, nothing can go wrong. It sounds really heavy at least, and that's the point.

So if you want some great Megadeth live, then get your hands on this EP! It was hard for me to get it, but I managed to get it in the end, and I was very satisfied. I know that you'll be exactly the same when you hear it. So get it now, and bang your head till you bleed!!