This band has great potential - 82%

PhantomMullet, December 30th, 2005

This is an excellent demo. Over 20 minutes of great american black metal. The first song Excidium starts off very powerfully. Soon enough, keyboards come in and then the vocals. The last minute of the song is a nice keyboard passage with a slow down from the aggression. The title track starts out very cool and is fairly similar to Excidium. The third song starts out with some cool riffs. It's fairly short compared but it's one of the faster songs on the demo. At about 1:50 the keyboards start to really stand out. And last we have Fields of Mourning, which is probably the most melancholy song on the demo. A cool guitar solo can be heard in the middle of the song. Very beautiful way to end the demo.

I also must add that every song on this demo sounds very similar to some older, and well-known black metal bands. Inquinok is a very talented band and I can't wait to see what else they can come up with. If you're a fan of Dissection, Emperor (think Nightside Eclipse), or even Dimmu Borgir, you will not be dissapointed with this demo.