Shit and Slander - 2%

UnCommonColdTea, May 14th, 2011

Don't get me wrong, I love black metal, and I'm mostly a listener of raw black metal, or 1st wave. But, that doesn't mean I have to follow the trend of "Trv Kvlt bla bla" teenage bullshit. People have to understand that there is good music and bad music in every style. Developing an experienced enough ear gave me the ability to have a good opinion about what is good and what is not really good.

This stuff is total crap, it is the sound of a farting crocodile. I only gave this record a 2% for 2 reasons; tracks 1-15 are all called "Strength and Anger", which I find to be a cool idea, second, because I actually heard a change in the album from "tssshhhshshs" to "ttsfffff rrrrrrrrr" on track 16, and I couldn't believe it, so I gave a mark for that, how generous.

This album is 1 hour and 13 minutes made of nothing but noise, noise and noise, you can't even tell what the music sounds like due to the supreme recording quality. I seriously don't know how musicians have the guts to release such material. And I find it weirder to see people giving the album reviews like 90% or, even worse; a 100% .. They must be sarcastic, they must be kidding!!!

To end this glorious review, I can say, that if you truly appreciate good and mindful music, then this record is not for your. If you like to follow trends, and keep insisting that black metal should sound like deep fried shit, then I totally encourage to buy this record and nourish your soul.