Boring and uninspired! - 20%

KRISIUN69filth, January 21st, 2004

Well, what exactly where Grave and Century Media Records thinking when they decided to release this boring as hell live album? The album is obviously an attempt by Century Media to grab a few extra bucks out of fans pockets. Luckily, I didn't pay a dime for it so take that you greedy bastards!

The stupid ramblings by Ola in between the song are kind of amusing seeing as how he tells the crowd to "Go Fucking Crazy" and only one member of the audience says "Hell Yeah!". There must have been 30 people for the first 5 songs and after that I'm not sure if anybody really stuck around throughout the boring and uninspired sounding set.

All in all, "Extremely Rotten Live" is a shelf fixture, and a little piece of shit that had no reason to be released, but I'm sure Century Media made a good 21 dollars on this waste of plastic. If your new to Grave I would suggest "Into the grave" or "Hating Life" because even though this live album has a kick ass song list, and other then "Extremely Rotten Flesh" and "Turning Black" the rest just plain out falls flat on its ass.