More Like... Sapphires - 99%

HeavyMetalManiac77, June 7th, 2011

Alright, so... this is a review for Enforcer's latest album, Diamonds. After listening to this album myself, the first thing that comes to mind is "holy fuck." Give it a listen and you'll see what I mean. It sounds like it was recorded in like 1983. Add equal parts Killers and Unleashed in the East, maybe some generous dashes of good ol' NWOBHM, and you've got yourself Diamonds, 10 wholesome tracks of heavy metal. Part of this complete breakfast.

So, onto the actual "review" part of this review.

Alright, I'm going to be totally honest with you. I'm sitting here trying to think of something else to say about these songs other than "THEY ALL KICK ASS," and quite frankly, I'm failing at it. Really, it's just totally unnecessary to tediously dissect all these songs to paint you a detailed picture of what you're getting yourself into by picking up this album. There are no weak tracks here, really. The songs are all very catchy and still maintain a lot of that "speed metal" thing the band had going on with their first effort, Into the Night, only with some touches of hard rock here and there.

So, in conclusion, '80's heavy metal enthusiasts will be touching themselves listening to this album. People who totally dismiss "traditional" heavy metal should either listen to this album and reevaluate their lives or hang themselves. This band kicks ass. Anyone who says otherwise has no idea what the hell they're talking about. Don't listen to them. They're bat-shit insane. Buy this album. It's very good.

The end.