Thrashing mad - 90%

Thrash_Till_Death, January 21st, 2003

While the bands name will most likely make you laugh or question how heavy they can be, popping this cd on will change that in seconds. This is one awesome cd, which will have you headbanging from start to finish. Its very thrashy music, with some death metal elements and the vocals are what bring the death into the band. The vocals are about the only thing wrong with this, as they don't offer much, but still is very enjoyable. Well for some people, the lack of variety may be annoying, but to me its a moot point.

The cd opens with the fast track Bitter Conflict which is a good opener and shows you what to expect for the next 30 minutes. Next up is Unconditional(not prong, hehe), which has some cool riff work at the start and good build up spots during the song. Life Ending Path comes thundering in next and this track blows me away everytime I pop this cd in. It has killer drumwork and by now the standard awesome riffs. This song features one hella awesome part, which is the bridge to the chorus, which is just pure headbanging action. I CAN'T DIE, SACRIFICIAL ECSTASY!!!! From here, the cd is basically like the songs before, which is fast and thrashy as hell, with great riffs and pounding double bass.

In closing, this is in my top 5 cds for 2002 and as someone said to me, they believe it to be the best thrash album since seasons in the abyss. I wouldn't quite say that, but it definetly is high up on the list of best thrash cds in the last 5 years or so. If you don't have this, BUY IT!!

best songs imo: life ending path, blueprints of hate & feeling not.