Excellent, and still unsigned? - 95%

TheStormIRide, January 26th, 2006

This is one of the best demo releases I have heard in a very long time. Enthusiasm runs throughout this whole release, which leads to a very enjoyable listen. Pure thrash is what you'll find here. The guitars have an awesome tone, and some really catchy and memorable lines that will have you headbanging along in no time. The drums are solid with some nice rolls and fills. The vocals are excellent, great use of heavier vocals mixed with more of a melodic style. When I say heavier vocals, I mean that you can still understand them, and when I say melodic vocals, I don't mean power metal style high pitched, I just mean a more melodic style.
Not only is thrash present, but a bit of death metal is present, with the drumming style and a few of the riffs. Power metal is also present, with the style of solos and some of the riffs. This is a band that is not afraid to wear their influences on thier sleeves. Although they do lay down tribute to the bands of old, the music is very fresh and original.
It's hard for me to believe that this band is still independent. With all of the crap bands that are signed lately, it would be nice to see a band of this caliber get signed to a bigger label. They have all the right pieces in my mind. If you get the chance to listen to this, do not pass it up. I will recommend this to all fans of metal, as I believe this is truly an amazing demo, but more so to fans of thrash and heavier power metal.