Good. That is all. - 64%

Bolth_Mannn, June 7th, 2010

This single is good, and thats pretty much it. Trashed, Lost and Strungout is probably my favourite song on the Are You Dead Yet album, so I'm glad they made it into a single. The cover song covers a band I've never even heard of, so I'm judging it based on the sound, and not how well Bodom covered it.

Trashed, Lost and Strungout is an intense piece of music and has everything a Bodom fan would want (Unless said Bodom fan wants Bodom to return to Something Wild styled music). Its fast, catchy, melodic and full of awesome riffs. The guitars really do go all out in this song, solo's all over the place, and insane rhythm timing. I really do admire the talent of the guitarists. The keyboardist gets his little solo like always and he uses his short solo time well. This was a good preview of what the Are You Dead Yet album would be like.

Now for the cover. It is definitely a fun song. I enjoy the covers these guys pull out simply because they're never that serious. The riffs are upbeat, and just fun to listen to. The song has a very poppy sort of metal sound going on and is good for listening to when you're in the mood for a not-so-serious time. Good B-Side to a good single. Good is what this single is.

That is all.