Excellent - 93%

mpazzkikr23, February 21st, 2003

While searching through my local CD store one day, I came across this album. I had only heard one song off of it, but decided to pick it up anyway, hoping the rest would be the same. (And hey, it was only $10...) I took it home, put it in my stereo, and proceeded to be blown away. This CD is amazing. The music is great and the vocals are killer. Travis Ryan has got to be one of the best death vocalists out there, in my opinion.

The CD kicks right off with "Testicular Manslaughter," a song about vengeance on a rapist (Read the lyrics to see what I mean...hoo boy). This is one of the best songs on the album. Everything is great about this song. Ryan's guttural vocals are awesome, and the little guitar solo in the middle is cool.

We go right into "I Eat Your Skin," another excellent song. Fast and brutal, this one is over with in under 2 minutes.

Next up is "Writhe in Putressence." This song starts off with a nice deep growl and goes on from there. This song has some of the deepest vocals I've ever heard and the music is excellent, as always.

The rest of the album is basically the same: unbelievable death vocals, killer guitar riffs, and fast as fuck drums. In short, I'd recommend this album to anyone who's a fan of death metal, or even metal in general. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Highlights: Testicular Manslaughter, Pedeadstrians