What the fuck? What the hell are ya doin' Joey? - 1%

ShadeOfDarkness, October 1st, 2009

All right. I am a huge Anthrax fan. I've been that for a while now. I was so fascinated by Anthrax's early stuff, and thought it was totally amazing. It is actually some of the best thrash there is out there! However, when Joey decided to start a little solo career, he missed on some points. The first album was pretty good. It had that spirit Joey was known for. This one however, is a different story.

So, let's start with the positive things. What? There are none!

This album is just full of crap from start to finish. Every song is similar to each other, as well as very rushed and have no systematic order in them. Joey can suddenly start screaming at some random moments when it doesn't suit, or riffs can suddenly change into some piece of shit when you would almost think it was gonna turn into a good riff. The songs are so rushed that it's hard to believe the legendary Joey Belladonna is behind this album. How the hell does he even know to write these shitty songs? How is it possible? At first I just wouldn't admit that this album was crap. I tried to like it, but I just couldn't. It was just a piece of fucking crap! It has no musicianship. Actually, I wouldn't even call this music at all!

And if this wasn't enough, then I can tell you that the production is fucking shit too! The guitar sound gives me the creeps. It hurts my ears to listen to it. Joey's vocals have a strange sound too. Sounds like he's singing on his own vocals more than once. So it sounds like there are three or four Joeys singing together, which is not a good thing in this situation. How much time have I wasted searching the internet for this crap? Well, I really don't know. I'm just glad I didn't buy it like the other guy that reviewed this album. DO NOT make the same mistake he did! Stay long away from this album! May it burn in hellfire!