Yawn - 32%

BurntOffering, February 9th, 2007

I'm going to be really straightforward with this review. If you like generic Mid-90s Black Metal this one will be right up you're alley. This is pretty lame. The production isn't that bad actually, maybe a notch or two below De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. We have a pointless intro when is just plain retarded. A drumbeat that a 3 year old could pull off, and some random talking. This intro really sets up the album well. There's three actual songs, and well.....they're pretty much a watered down Darkthrone, with less riffs, no atmosphere, and better production. This is such an annoying album. Honestly that's all that can be said about this EP, it's pointless. Oh, and to top off these watered down Darkthrone wanna-be songs, we have an outro that matches the intro, except with an even more childish drumbeat. I can't believe I wasted my time downloading this. Stay away from this unless you like background music. It won't keep your attention for more than 5 seconds, and better yet, go get Under a Funeral Moon, which does this but so much better.