Not perfect but, anyway, a great release - 80%

Metal_Thrasher90, November 10th, 2007

This is a great visual complilation of all Anthrax Belladonna’s era videos. No one is missing in this DVD, like some other bands videos releases which always have one or more lost ones, normally for a matter of discographic contracts. And I have to say that’s something hateful, for example, I’m still waiting for Van Halen’s “Video Hits Vol.2” dvd with the missing videos from the volume one, that only lenght one hour.
“Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985-1991) The Videos” features all videos from Joey Belladonna’s era, and also some live stuf from “U.S. Speed Metal Attack”, “N.F.V. (Oidivnikufesin)” and “Through Time” home videos, unfortunately not released yet in DVD, so although there are some songs from them we’ve to be grateful.
About the videos what can I say? Yeah, they’re awesome and funny, like “Madhouse” (I think there’s no one who can’t laugh watching it), the legendary “Bring Tha Noize” with Public Enemy” or “Indians” . Unfortunately, a typical thing in the videos is cutting the original song or put the single version on it, but it happens with all bands.
The extras include the “Madhouse” MTV version, a live montage of “I’m The Man” from the home video “Through Time”, a personal playlist option and a long band commentary of every video. This last extra would have been perfect if they would include subtitles in some languages, because for the people outside USA and the U.K. it’s really difficult to understand the whole conversation, although you know a lot of English.
Anyway, a great release that we, the fans, will always thank, specially form classic bands such as Anthrax. Every metal fan will enjoy with this DVD.