without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
Risen from the ashes of De Profundis Productions, this small label oriented releases black metal, shoegaze, post-rock, harsh noise, drone, dark ambient, funeral doom in all formats, including cassette, CD-R, CD, vinyl, diskettes as well as merchandise such as patches and t-shirts. All releases are limited edition. Many of the releases have a special handmade package, some releases have a cover printed on recycled paper, hand-painted tapes, and other unconventional packagings.
The label's first Tape release was the first album of Winter Depression "Твої стомлені очі" in January 2009, the first CD-R release was the promo CD-r of Saturn Form Essence in January 2012, and the first vinyl releases was Moloch "Isolation der Essenz" double 12"LP and Moloch "Ein düsterer Winter kommt" picture 8"EP in February 2012. The first CD (not CDR) release was Moloch "Чернее чем тьма" in October 2013.
Early releases have an old logo (razorblade with words "Depressive Illusions Records"), but since the April 2012 label adopted their current logo. Also since the beginning of 2013, many of the CDR releases have a sticker "Support the war against .mp3 degeneration" and QR-code.
DIR has released several compilations:
"Depressive Illusions Records Promo Sampler" (free download / free unlimited CD-R & DVD-R)
"Krieg gegen das Kreuz ll" (tape limited to 100 copies)
Also released a lot of dark ambient/noise/drone stuff that is not listed here.
Label have also 2 sub-labels: Vibrio Cholerae Records (Noise, Thrash Metal, Grind Core, Punk, Noisecore, Brutal Death Metal, Crust) and Floppy Noise Records (Primitive Raw Black Metal & Harsh Noise 3.5" Floppy Disk releases only). All releases distributed only via label web shop.
The label also made embroidered patches and t-shirts manufacturing, does lathe-cut vinyl manufacturing, made mixing and mastering, logo / cover art for many bands.
First label that started to use photography tape covers.
Owned by Pr. Sergiy Fjordsson.
Some destroyed releases:
- cut 1014: Eternal Misery "Slow Painful Death" CDR. (33 copies were made, 5-6 were distributed and the rest were destroyed when it was discovered that the album was plagiarized/stolen tracks from R. Nikolaenko).
- cut 127: "We All Fall" (split Beyond Life / Nostalgia) TAPE. (99 copies were made, 25-40 were distributed and the rest were destroyed when it was discovered that the band NOSTALGIA was plagiarized/stolen tracks from various bands).
- cut 156: "Eternal Melancholy (A Tribute to Xasthur" (split Blade of Death / Nostalgia) TAPE. (200 copies were made, 25-40 were distributed and the rest were destroyed when it was discovered that the band NOSTALGIA was plagiarized/stolen tracks from various bands).
- cut 125: NOSTALGIA "Finally reaching the end" TAPE. (99 copies were made, 15-25 were distributed and the rest were destroyed when it was discovered that the band NOSTALGIA was plagiarized/stolen tracks from various bands).
- cut 990: ENTHRALLED "The dance of lost souls" CDR. (33 copies were made, 7-10 were distributed and the rest were destroyed when it was discovered that the band ENTHRALLED was plagiarized/stolen tracks from artist named Tyler Krug).