Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Reaper
WOOHOO POSTCOUNT+1 LAWL

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 5620
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:42 am 
 

Are you saying that to me, or to him?

I love Dark Moor, I never said that they're a clone band, I just said that they're not the most original band.
_________________
Vagina Junction What's Your Function?
TAKING IN SPERM AND SPITTING OUT BABIES!

Top
 Profile  
OSheaman
No one cares about your title

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:40 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:50 am 
 

Him

Top
 Profile  
Osmium
The Hateful Raven

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:18 am
Posts: 2521
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:24 pm 
 

Pardon, I have never heard the band, but according to the review it is a clone band. Anyway, if it is inaccurate, it is definitely blitzworthy.

What about the two I posted? They're still around.

Top
 Profile  
OSheaman
No one cares about your title

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:40 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:01 pm 
 

The first one is gone. A MI member wrote the second, so I'm loathe to delete it.

Top
 Profile  
Pyrus
Rabbi of Riffage

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:43 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:12 pm 
 

Yeh, Dan said he wants to rewrite that one...ya might wanna hurry up on that, Danny boy. ;)
_________________
LordSlash wrote:
COME TO IRC AND SAY IT TO MY FACE

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:35 am 
 

Reaper wrote:
BARD_Jean_Pierre wrote:
Ripoff riffs, imitating a ripoff band - 25%
Written by BARD_Jean_Pierre on February 27th, 2003


What is so fucking special about all these bands. I am a total fantasy geek, but enough is enough. Blind Guardian doesnt want 50000000000 more bands copying the Power/Speed Metal fantasy style they created. And to top it off, this band is basically just a rework of another Blind Guardian rip-off band, in Rhapsody. Be original for once.

This gets a 25 for muscisianship

It loses 75 for gutteral uncreativity and riff ripoffs (have you heard their song "a new world" WTF!?).

oh and BTW, dont be fooled that this band sounds original due to a female vocalist, she sounds the same as any of those Italian BG wannabe losers.

One more thing, their cover of Helloween's perfect Power/Speed classic "Halloween" was disgraceful, and butchered the songs good name.

BARD J.P.


I think this is blitz worthy.


I remember writing that one after a bowl or three...I would've deleted it myself. I guess I'll rewrite it....

Top
 Profile  
Reaper
WOOHOO POSTCOUNT+1 LAWL

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 5620
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:46 am 
 

Fair enough. :grin:
_________________
Vagina Junction What's Your Function?
TAKING IN SPERM AND SPITTING OUT BABIES!

Top
 Profile  
Osmium
The Hateful Raven

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:18 am
Posts: 2521
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:07 am 
 

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=465#3804

This one is still around. It has one sentence devoted to the music. "This is a heavy paced metal album, with raunchy guitar work and terrific vocals."

Top
 Profile  
Danthrax_Nasty
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:50 am
Posts: 1560
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:05 pm 
 

sultoon wrote:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4353


hahahahah :lol:

Delete it, please, just delete it.

The genius posted it on another board
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... php?t=4352

Top
 Profile  
Danthrax_Nasty
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:50 am
Posts: 1560
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:41 pm 
 

Here one that I think just sucks pretty bad. Too much opinion and not enough description.

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=16510#5547

<edit> and not to mention its 4 sentences long.
GONE-thank you

Top
 Profile  
Shovel
Wyruld Cyninga

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:25 am
Posts: 5608
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:09 pm 
 

For Slayer's "Show No Mercy"

A Great Debut - 98%
Written by EmilyMaddox on April 6th, 2004

This album kicks some serious ass from start to finish. It has all the right ingredients: a good drummer, good guitarists, and a lethal bass/vocalist. Tom Araya has relatively harsh vocals. He also provides good bass throughout the album. The lyrics are, well, Satanic. Then again it is a black metal album. Anyway, an album this well put together is very rare for a debut album. The album has many tracks that will later become classics. These tracks include “Evil Has No Boundaries,” “The Antichrist,” and “Black Magic.” Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King, the two lead guitarists write the lyrics and music for all the songs.

With a debut album this good, one can only imagine what they will become with time. This album is perfect for all Slayer fans!


Its a bit deceptive, because it seems decently written, but there is little (if no) information about the music. Let's see, harsh vocals, satanic lyrics, classic tracks. WOW, total genius!

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=207#7810
_________________
Still breathing

Top
 Profile  
Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 6240
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:36 am 
 

She also referred to it as black metal.
_________________
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

Top
 Profile  
chaossphere
Metal Lunatic

Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:49 pm
Posts: 2508
Location: New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:39 am 
 

What the fuck, I already rejected that! Fuck I hate resubmitting cocksmokers who don't get the message first time round :mad:
_________________
Fukker.

Top
 Profile  
SlitOpenTheSkies
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:22 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:58 am 
 

For Cradle of Filth's Midian...

Big mistake... - 0%
Written by Cannile on May 11th, 2003


Man, I can't believe I bought this album. This is one of the worst albums I own. Weak guitar playing, extremely weak bass playing, bland drumming, and HORRIBLE squeeling. Cradle of Filth isn't even "hard-hitting." Dani Filth is by far the worst vocalist I have ever heard, he squeels like a little girl being sodomized. If Cradle of Filth is considered black metal (I don't consider them), then they are a disgrace, period. It makes me sick when these dumb nu-metal fans come up and are like "COF rules, man! If you don't like them then you don't like metal!" I say "fuckyou little kid, go rape dead animals and be a vampire you mallgoth piece of shit! COF is a complete disgrace to metal, any band is a disgrace when they tour on Ozzfest." Cradle of Filth is a horrible band. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR ALBUMS, I'm warning you now.


Is it just me, or does this not satisfy the guidelines? o.o

Top
 Profile  
Danthrax_Nasty
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:50 am
Posts: 1560
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:02 am 
 

OfHateAndWinter wrote:
I say "fuckyou little kid, go rape dead animals and be a vampire



I say we delete it all but that.

Top
 Profile  
SlitOpenTheSkies
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:22 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:07 am 
 

:lol: Works for me.

Top
 Profile  
Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 6240
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:21 am 
 

At least it was somewhat literate.
_________________
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

Top
 Profile  
ThunderheaD
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:01 pm
Posts: 691
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:10 am 
 

the lost album - 91%
Written by Glass_Casket on April 7th, 2004


This is Chimaira's lost CD and easily their best effort thus far, forget The Impossibility of Reason.. This albums fucking owns. The only downfall is the lyrics which seem to be Chimaira's calling card so to say. But everything else is good. Mark Hunter doesnt "try" to sing that much in this CD and his growls are usually top notch.

The CD starts off with "This Present Darknes" and after the long intro of about a minute or so it kicks in to a fury.. good song... next up is a demo version of "Painting The White To Grey" which in my opinion completely blows away the Pass Out of Existence one... then it goes to "Divination" pretty good song, nothing really memorable. Next up another demo from PooE, the song "Sphere" which is also better in demo form. Then we go to "Lend A Hand" which is one of Chimaira's strongest efforts thus far. Next up is "Empty" which is a slower song, even by Chimaira's standards... overall, a good song. And then there is "Silence" which is my favorite Chimaira song. ever. and a must listen to whoever says theyre a Chimaira fan... and finally, the CD ends with what i like to call a joke song called "Satan's Wizard" its a live song with Mark Hunter doing back up vocals and some dude with a squeeky voice that makes a random hair metal band sound masculine.

very good CD.



I say nuke this. The only thing this person does is mention the song title and talk about how good the song is.

Top
 Profile  
sultoon
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:16 pm
Posts: 67
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:33 am 
 

I'm not sure any of these are blitzworthy yet but take a look here:
http://www.metal-archives.com/userrevie ... Azazel2000

Notice any pattern ;) I have a feeling that, if given time, the whole IM discography will return an average of 100.0% if he carries on.

EDIT: That Rock in Rio review is pretty shitty. States the obvious, doesn't describe any of the songs or performance. Kill it?

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:42 am 
 

sultoon wrote:
I'm not sure any of these are blitzworthy yet but take a look here:
http://www.metal-archives.com/userrevie ... Azazel2000

Notice any pattern ;) I have a feeling that, if given time, the whole IM discography will return an average of 100.0% if he carries on.

EDIT: That Rock in Rio review is pretty shitty. States the obvious, doesn't describe any of the songs or performance. Kill it?


Delete them all.

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:08 pm 
 

Here we have the most nukeable review in the history of the world:

An epic masterpiece from Filth - 97%
Written by mercyfulfate666 on April 7th, 2004


Cruelty and the beast is an epic classic from Cradle of Filth. After this album filth started to change their sound so I guess you could call this the last classic filth album. The songs are epics with excellent guitar playing and screeching vocals with classic drumming. It is a concept album and tells the story of the countess Elizabeth. You don’t need to listen to the album all the way through to enjoy it and this story is kind of complex. This album is classic from its first three seven minute epics to the final seven min. epic at the end.
Once Upon Atrocity- This is just an incremental track to start the album.
Thirteen Autumns and a Widow - This is probably one of the best Cradle of Filth songs of all time. It starts out slow and then gets heavy with excellent riffs and tempo changes. The song has some many riffs and it still flows together so good its insane. This song is a classic.
Cruelty brought thee orchids- This is another epic like the song before but just a little weaker but still a classic.
Beneath the Howling Stars- this is another epic songs with complex riffs and classic drums. This is like the first two but slower.
Venus in Fear- this is another instrumental track that consists of Dani's screaming vocals and the female vocalist moaning.

Desire in Violent Overture- This is another classic song with excellent riffs. Its sorter than the previous three epics but still is an amazing song.
The Twisted Nails of Faith- this is again another classic song with many tempo changes making this a complex song.
Bathory Aria- this is an eleven-minuete epic that consists of three different parts. The first part is slow and pretty short. The other two are about five minutes each and are similar so its hard to tell them apart.
Portraits of the Dead Countess- this is another instrumental track. Nothing special about this one.
Lustmord and Wargasm(the lick of Carnivorous Wounds)- This is another and seven minute epic and a great way to end a classic album. This is probably the heavyset song on the album because there are not many tempo changes.
Disc two- Limited edition contains a second disc with three songs and two covers. Venoms "Black Metal" which is a classic. It sounds much better than the original. Iron Maidens "Hallowed Be Thy Name." They did an amazing job with this, they re-created a classic and one of the best metal songs of all time. The other three songs are "Lustmord and Wargasm(the Relicking of the Cadaverous Wounds." it almost the same as the one on the cd. "Sodomy and Lust" which is a classic and finally “ twisting further nails (the Cruci-fiction mix." I have no clue what this song is it’s some kind of dance/techno mix and it’s not metal.
Overall this album is a masterpiece and all fans should get this now. This is a good place to start for new fans.

o_O

Top
 Profile  
Danthrax_Nasty
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:50 am
Posts: 1560
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:55 pm 
 

Ohhh, I am defunitily buyin dat one. Its clasuck.

Top
 Profile  
Egregius
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:10 pm
Posts: 1838
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:03 pm 
 

Danthrax_Nasty wrote:
Here one that I think just sucks pretty bad. Too much opinion and not enough description.

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=16510#5547

<edit> and not to mention its 4 sentences long.
GONE-thank you


Too much opinion? :scratch:

Top
 Profile  
Bloodstone
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:48 am
Posts: 424
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:16 pm 
 

BARD_Jean_Pierre wrote:
Here we have the most nukeable review in the history of the world:

An epic masterpiece from Filth - 97%
Written by mercyfulfate666 on April 7th, 2004


Cruelty and the beast is an epic classic from Cradle of Filth. After this album filth started to change their sound so I guess you could call this the last classic filth album. The songs are epics with excellent guitar playing and screeching vocals with classic drumming. It is a concept album and tells the story of the countess Elizabeth. You don’t need to listen to the album all the way through to enjoy it and this story is kind of complex. This album is classic from its first three seven minute epics to the final seven min. epic at the end.
Once Upon Atrocity- This is just an incremental track to start the album.
Thirteen Autumns and a Widow - This is probably one of the best Cradle of Filth songs of all time. It starts out slow and then gets heavy with excellent riffs and tempo changes. The song has some many riffs and it still flows together so good its insane. This song is a classic.
Cruelty brought thee orchids- This is another epic like the song before but just a little weaker but still a classic.
Beneath the Howling Stars- this is another epic songs with complex riffs and classic drums. This is like the first two but slower.
Venus in Fear- this is another instrumental track that consists of Dani's screaming vocals and the female vocalist moaning.

Desire in Violent Overture- This is another classic song with excellent riffs. Its sorter than the previous three epics but still is an amazing song.
The Twisted Nails of Faith- this is again another classic song with many tempo changes making this a complex song.
Bathory Aria- this is an eleven-minuete epic that consists of three different parts. The first part is slow and pretty short. The other two are about five minutes each and are similar so its hard to tell them apart.
Portraits of the Dead Countess- this is another instrumental track. Nothing special about this one.
Lustmord and Wargasm(the lick of Carnivorous Wounds)- This is another and seven minute epic and a great way to end a classic album. This is probably the heavyset song on the album because there are not many tempo changes.
Disc two- Limited edition contains a second disc with three songs and two covers. Venoms "Black Metal" which is a classic. It sounds much better than the original. Iron Maidens "Hallowed Be Thy Name." They did an amazing job with this, they re-created a classic and one of the best metal songs of all time. The other three songs are "Lustmord and Wargasm(the Relicking of the Cadaverous Wounds." it almost the same as the one on the cd. "Sodomy and Lust" which is a classic and finally “ twisting further nails (the Cruci-fiction mix." I have no clue what this song is it’s some kind of dance/techno mix and it’s not metal.
Overall this album is a masterpiece and all fans should get this now. This is a good place to start for new fans.

o_O


Holy crap, that has to be the one worst song by song review I've ever seen! o_O

Top
 Profile  
Osmium
The Hateful Raven

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:18 am
Posts: 2521
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:18 pm 
 

It is classuck indeed.

Top
 Profile  
Osmium
The Hateful Raven

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:18 am
Posts: 2521
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:50 am 
 

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=29857#3822

I think this one can go. Description of music is very minimal.

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=34456#3967

And this.

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:59 am 
 

Chuck was a real loss to metal... - 99%
Written by AzzMan on April 9th, 2004


...and if you think I'm wrong, go back and fucking listen to Linkin Park. He evolved metal, he evolved the way people LOOK at metal, and if you say "its good he's rotting," you are a fool. He helped mold metal into a genre, that created more genres, and more music, and probably what your listening to right now. So respect.

But that isnt the point. The point is, this album fucking owns. Chuck did what come off as black vox for it, and proved he can shred with the best of em. The drumming is TIGHT as hell, and the riffs are awesome. So good, you don't mind if they get repeated, alot. If this album lacked solos, it wouldnt matter because of the well played riffs. The basslines are well put together, fit the music perfect, sound awesome, and not only that, but this isnt the kind of bass that you have to be listening for. Its there, it shows, and its good. What you should look at here, is the fact that this was the last album of a legend, and they left with one of the biggest "Bangs" ever. From start to finish, this baby will last you through the ages. Buy it if you haven't already. Truely touching, inspiring, and it really makes you reflect on the metal industry. And when you do that, you get more open to music in general.

R.I.P. Chuck, you will never be forgotten by your fans.

-----

Get rid of it now. It follows some guidelines, yes, but honestly it serves no purpose but sheer stupidity.


EDIT: In fact, all of "Assman's" reviews should be deleted.

Top
 Profile  
Danthrax_Nasty
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:50 am
Posts: 1560
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:47 am 
 

I agree. I looked through this Assman's reviews and they are very shitty. His rating system is fucked too.

Top
 Profile  
Bloodstone
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:48 am
Posts: 424
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:59 am 
 

*checks Azzman's profile*

*looks at his age*

*looks at his notes*

*senses a LUEser* (GameFAQs)

UNDERAGE USER ALERT

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:25 pm 
 

Assman seems like the kind of guy where you would take your wang out and continually beat him over the head with it for jollies.

Top
 Profile  
Madsorceror
Intrepid Warrior Poet

Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 11:21 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:56 pm 
 

beldegir wrote:
The true Heavy is back. - 100%
Written by beldegir on March 31st, 2004


The true Heavy is back. And in the right time. I think that many were waiting for this.
Dream Evil is one of the newest bands on the Heavy metal scene. And they’re from Sweden. Most people associate Sweden like the land of Melodic Death metal. But Dream Evil are from Sweden, and that can be felt. Mostly by the production. It’s one of the best in heavy metal history, yes of course, it is Fredrik Nordström, famous with his exelent job with many loved bands here. And here he demonstrates that he is not just a briliant producer but also a exelent songwriter and guitarplayer.
Dream Evil is a very professional band (starting with the legend Snowy Shaw) and that is also the point, which makes „Dragonslayer” so good. Powerful sound, chrushing riffs and hymnical melodies – that’s all here. And the breath of eighties makes this release even more practfull.
The lyrics are little kind of funny, but that’s heavy metal man. I think that you can not put lyrics like , for example, Dimmu Borgir has – filosofy, mystics and Satan- combined with such music and wait that it grows together. Here the lyrics are more into a fairytail, and that is right. Everything grows perfectly together in this debutrelease of Dream Evil and that makes me to love this record.
Yea, this is realy „Heavy Metal in the night”!!!

Not the WORST review I've ever read, but apart from the terrible grammar and spelling, the whole thing just plain sucks. I'm guessing it was written by someone whose first language is not English.

beldegir wrote:

The true Heavy is back. And in the right time. I think that many were waiting for this.
Dream Evil is one of the newest bands on the Heavy metal scene. And they’re from Sweden. Most people associate Sweden as the land of Melodic Death metal. But Dream Evil are from Sweden, and that can be felt. Mostly in the production. It’s one of the best in heavy metal history, because yes, of course, it is Fredrik Nordström, famous with his excellent job with many loved bands here. And here he demonstrates that he is not just a brilliant producer but also a excellent songwriter and guitar player.
Dream Evil is a very professional band (starting with the legendary Snowy Shaw) and that is also what makes "Dragonslayer” so good. Powerful sound, chrushing riffs and hymnical melodies – it's all here. And the breath of eighties makes this release even more practfull <-?.
The lyrics are a little funny, but that’s heavy metal, man. I think that you cannot put lyrics like, for example, Dimmu Borgir has – filosofy, mysticism and Satan- combined with such music and wait that it grows together. <- ?? Here the lyrics are more like a fairytale, and that is right. Everything grows perfectly together in this debut and that makes me love this record.
Yea, this is really "Heavy Metal in the night”!!!

A few minor adjustments (in bold)

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:38 am 
 

Kill. Crush. DESTROY:

---

Total Bullshit - 5%
Written by Stormblast on April 10th, 2004


I have never heard a record as bad as New Found Power. It is complete mallcore and all the songs suck. Their is some good solos tho. Other than that, the vocals are very mallcorish and the drumming is overdone. Dimebag and Vinnie should of just left Pantera like it was and stopped making music. This messed up all the respect I had for them and now they go down in history as mallcore acts. For instance the song "Save Me" is complete utter shit and shouldn't even be held as how people are praising them. As with the review I just went straight to the point. Good thing this cd was a burnt copy in which I aquired from a friend. I would never spend my money on this piece of shit record.

---

As much as I hate this band/record this review is reeking of down syndrome.

Top
 Profile  
Lord_Jotun
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 2160
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:45 pm 
 

Funny, I just read it and saw that the only positive review for that album is gone.

Top
 Profile  
OSheaman
No one cares about your title

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:40 pm
Posts: 5565
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:29 pm 
 

I AM THE NEW REVIEW NAZI!! FEEL MY UNHOLY WRATH!!

Especially you, killswitch. Your reviews suck almost as much as your taste in music.

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:30 pm 
 

OSheaman wrote:
I AM THE NEW REVIEW NAZI!! FEEL MY UNHOLY WRATH!!

Especially you, killswitch. Your reviews suck almost as much as your taste in music.


Oh my god, thank you o'moderator, I was just about to point that out.

Also...

We need more negative Probot reviews....

Top
 Profile  
Stormblast
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 6:23 pm
Posts: 1418
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:41 pm 
 

Yes that is the way I made it. The album does suck and it should just stay. Leave it be and then you will understand why I made it like that.
_________________
The Chosen One

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:56 pm 
 

Stormblast wrote:
Yes that is the way I made it. The album does suck and it should just stay. Leave it be and then you will understand why I made it like that.


What the fuck are you talking about (Learn english, I feel like I'm replying to Jackie fucking Chan or somthing.)? You wrote a fucking terrible review. Grim's glorious 5% rating is all we need, unless some doofus proclaims it to be the future of Metal or somthing.


Last edited by BARD_Jean_Pierre on Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Osmium
The Hateful Raven

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:18 am
Posts: 2521
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:56 pm 
 

Stormblast wrote:
Yes that is the way I made it. The album does suck and it should just stay. Leave it be and then you will understand why I made it like that.


I'm really glad that you've grown a testicle and a half and now vehemently defend yourself with pride, but sometimes YOU ARE WRONG. This is one of those cases.

Top
 Profile  
Stormblast
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 6:23 pm
Posts: 1418
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:05 pm 
 

Since you are to stupid to understand what I was talking about, "Leave it be" means to just let it stay.
_________________
The Chosen One

Top
 Profile  
BARD_Jean_Pierre
Veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:49 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:14 pm 
 

Stormblast wrote:
Since you are to stupid to understand what I was talking about, "Leave it be" means to just let it stay.


We know what you're trying to say, but before I leave it be, let me say this:

You type like a mexican who once spoke english, got into a freak accident in his lowrider with some muchachas, forgot how to speak both english AND spanish, and then stole money to buy a computer.

---

ANYWAY, OSheaman, please make the bad killswitch child go awaaaaaaaay!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 201  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group