Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Cochino
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:37 am 

I wanna know why, also a band I submitted got rejected and I showed this as a proof of its existence

http://rockmetaluruguayo.blogspot.com/2 ... guayo.html
http://www.caosyorden.net/bandascd/pechocd.htm

I think that would be enough.

To ask to get my points back I guess is too much, even though I worked my ass of for that 1000 points, submitting several bands and reviews and NOT making useless updates, but I know that most of the time you don't return lost points, so....

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:45 am 

1) the links you provided did not work for me though I tried several times to open them (I just got a blank page :|)

2) you lost 1000 points because I just saw you POINTWHORING: you added the track lenghts for "Vlesdli - A dark glance that reign at night" 1 by 1 which is NOT ALLOWED.... you have to add them all at the same time (or twice if the album has a lot of tracks)

same for lyrics

I still wonder why the site has rules and i'm more than fed up to always have to hunt people who does not respect the rules

*sighs*

ps: you might want to whine to Evenfiel ;) i'm sure he will be nice and give you back your points (at least some)

Cochino
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:16 am 

I didn't mean to whine, and I made those updates that way 'cause my pc is fucked up and it gets tilted almost each five minutes or even less. And since I don't think I have any pointwhoring previous records, I think that maybe a minor punishment would have been fair (let's say 200 points or so).

I don't know why the links don't work to you, they work just perfect for me, and I'll take your advice and whine to Evenfiel, everything JUST TO GET MY POINTS BACK PLEASE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for responding ;)

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:21 am 

Cochino wrote:
I didn't mean to whine, and I made those updates that way 'cause my pc is fucked up and it gets tilted almost each five minutes or even less. And since I don't think I have any pointwhoring previous records, I think that maybe a minor punishment would have been fair (let's say 200 points or so).

I don't know why the links don't work to you, they work just perfect for me, and I'll take your advice and whine to Evenfiel, everything JUST TO GET MY POINTS BACK PLEASE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for responding ;)

I asked him to restore your points ...

resubmit the band, I'll try to look at it later tonight , hoping the links will work :|

Cochino
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:45 am 

Well thanks a lot for paying attention to my arguments, and what you say is WAY more than I expected.

Cheers.

Reply to topic