Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:20 pm 

Has anybody heard anything lately? It's been four years since Phantasmagoria and no news or anything. Daemon is real bad about keeping a consistent online presence, but at the same time his side project Sarcoma Inc. seems to be in limbo too. Anybody heard from him lately?
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

TheNecromancer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:34 pm 

I hope he's not planning another album without Morfeus.

g_k
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:42 pm 

man i was so underwhelmed with phantasmagoria, legacy of evil was decent, but man their old stuff is stellar.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 pm 

g_k wrote:
man i was so underwhelmed with phantasmagoria, legacy of evil was decent, but man their old stuff is stellar.

Phantasmagoria should have been a Sarcoma Inc. record, and that is honestly what it truly is. I dig most of it, but the compressed production is just atrocious for that kind of music.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

g_k
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:30 pm 

i was unaware of that, in fact for some weird reason i've never even heard Sarcoma Inc.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm 

g_k wrote:
i was unaware of that, in fact for some weird reason i've never even heard Sarcoma Inc.

Well I mean not truly, but sonically it sounds very close to it, since it is Daemon on his own. You should check it out, especially the third record. Really great stuff that proves he can deliver the goods on his own for the most part.

Last.fm

KinskiTemper
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 pm 

g_k wrote:

"Moon in the Scorpio" for me is unmatched. I can't get into any of their other albums I've tried, but I haven't heard all of them.

Paganbasque
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:28 am 

First two albums were magnificient. But then they losted it, they are now a more straightforward band, more predictable, so I dont expect anything great if they release a new album.

Andre Gaius
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 pm 

I think Morpheus is more interested in Electronic stuff. If I'm not mistaken, he reactivated his Industrial Metal band. And recently played on an electronic album by Ad Inferna as guest.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:36 pm 

Andre Gaius wrote:
I think Morpheus is more interested in Electronic stuff. If I'm not mistaken, he reactivated his Industrial Metal band. And recently played on an electronic album by Ad Inferna as guest.

Well yeah, but Morfeus has been out of the band for five years now since they had a disagreement. Morfeus and Daemon both have very distinctive styles (Morfeus especially) and this is what made the band so spectacular. Ad Noctum is a black metal masterpiece and easily their best work.

Dimension F3H rules too.

Last.fm

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 pm 

Where is Daemon?

The hell is going on with LA?

Last.fm

swebarb
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 pm 

doubt we gonna get anything new but i hope im wrong,,, i feel this band is on hold since nothing interesting is coming out so might aswell forget them..

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:33 pm 

swebarb wrote:
doubt we gonna get anything new but i hope im wrong,,, i feel this band is on hold since nothing interesting is coming out so might aswell forget them..

I hate to do it but I'm strongly considering changing the band's status to "Unknown."

Last.fm

Lord_Jotun
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:16 pm 

Unless Morfeus becomes involved again, I personally see little point in releasing something as "Limbonic Art" to begin with.
Orgiastic Pleasures
Rust
Black Druid Hymns - my projects on YouTube

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:49 pm 

Lord_Jotun wrote:
Unless Morfeus becomes involved again, I personally see little point in releasing something as "Limbonic Art" to begin with.

Arguably true.

Last.fm

Necrobiotik
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:21 pm 

Diamhea wrote:
Where is Daemon?

The hell is going on with LA?

Limbo.

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:03 pm 

Lord_Jotun wrote:

They lost everything that made them good already when he was still involved. Quite frankly, I could have forgiven the far weaker The Ultimate Death Worship if they had left it at that, and for a while it seemed that's what they were doing. But then they had to return with one of the most completely pointless albums I have ever heard. Suffice to say, I have never felt any desire to hear a single note of Phantasmagoria, so I can't say if that one maybe isn't even worse.

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

WillyB
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:12 pm 

I didn't even mind Phantasmagoria all that much from what I remember, certainly wasn't top quality but it was tolerable. Band's probably done though from the looks of it, sad to see but they have a hell of a legacy with their older albums.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:16 pm 

Legacy of Evil was pretty good, but it felt like a bunch of tacked together riffs without much flow at times.

Last.fm

Reply to topic