Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:08 pm 

Autopsy/Abscess/The Ravenous
There's 1 x Acts Of The Unspeakable LP missing from the photo but that's tucked away in my record box.

Spoiler: show

Can you guys see the images? I'm experimenting with fb image hosting...
https://www.facebook.com/todd.dreadmeat/posts/283064291886221

goncalobcunha
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:26 pm 

dreadmeat wrote:
Can you guys see the images?

Yeap. Loud and clear.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:39 pm 

Cool, here's some Blood Duster

My collection as it was 3 years ago [roughly]

goncalobcunha
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:12 pm 

Mastodon

Last edited by goncalobcunha on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goncalobcunha
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:14 pm 

Pantera

Last edited by goncalobcunha on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goncalobcunha
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 pm 

The Gathering

Last edited by goncalobcunha on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kramer820
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:25 am 

My collection comprises of about 800 Cds and another 1000 records in digital form. About half of it is Metal and Metal-related, the rest are other genres like Postpunk, Techno, Industrial, Rhythmic Noise, Synthpop, Glitch, Rap and Avantgarde.
Here are some of my personal fovourites:

Excelfan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:58 pm 

Hi there,Excelfan strikes again,fasten your seat belts and enjoy!

And some valuable records from Brasil!

Jasper92
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 pm 

Damn, I should stop looking in this thread. Awesome! I really hope I find that Abramelin release sometime.

Spiner202
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm 

Very cool to see that Authorize CD. Is that thing available anywhere? Never seen a copy (first press or reissue). Storm Alert is a classic too. Glad to see that one.

I've always been confused about the Storm Alert tracklisting because of the reissue. What is the track listing on your copy Excelfan? I never found the MA page to clear it up.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:04 pm 

Spiner202 wrote:
Very cool to see that Authorize CD. Is that thing available anywhere?

Nope, it was never re-released! There's a South American bootleg running around for a few years now, but that's about it.

Jesus fucking Christ Excelfan, I think I need to get a pack of diapers for every time you decide to post! I just keep shitting myself silly! :lol: Holy fuck; Authorize, Electrocution, Morpheus Descends, Pungent Stentch, Amboss, Revenant, Angel Dust, a shitload of old Combat titles, a shitload of underground and not as much classics... What don't you have?!

Daemonlord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:23 pm 

Well it seems that Excelfan has already got all the super rarities covered! Anyhow, here are some quick bits & pieces from my collection which I pulled together from my overflow pile (I ran out of shelf space a good while ago so have card boxes like these laying around the house). Figured shots of the spines would be a nice quick way of getting a lot of content in minimal time/space. When I get time I will grab proper photos of the other interesting bits from my collection. Any questions fire em over!

https://www.instagram.com/daemonlord_ig/

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:42 pm 

Good grief :bow:

Misery - A Necessary Evil :eek:

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:56 pm 

I have the Misery - Curses CD still for sale (13 Euros plus postage if anyone is interested). And as I saw the Vermin - Obedience To Insanity CD in a pic: also for sale for 16
Euros plus postage.

Cool CDs by the way. I just re-discovered Enter The Moonlight Gate by Lord Belial. What a massive release with over-the-top songs.

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 pm 

Also some random collections pictures (mostly ooold ones, so they are not up-to-date)

Sil Khannaz:

Masterkult:

Morbid Tales:

Runemagick:

Rotten Sound:

Quo Vadis:

Necrophobic:

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:10 pm 

Insanity:

3"-MCD massacre:

Morbid:

Arakain:

Törr:

Transmetal:

Sororicide:

Coroner:

Magnus:

Apocalyptic Raids:

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:06 pm 

Excuse me while I go commit seppuku back there. :oh shit:

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 pm 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excelfan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:59 pm 

Peterot,my man,that`s fucking great.I was so thrilled,but now i expect to see from you Blackthorn,Drop dead,Gangrena and Crossing death!Do you have these gems!Daemonlord collection also rules.Since you are from United Kingdom,i assume that you are somewhere keeping hidden Arbitrater,ha,ha!Nevertheless,here is what i have already scanned before Daemonlord post,so you do not mind!CHeers friends,your collections are great and i expect to see someone with demo collection!

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 pm 

Oh, that Ravenous album is so damn cool! :nods:

SkullFracturingNightmare
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:21 pm 

No way, Assorted fucking Heap?

Well, that about settles it. On my way to steal your shit :-P

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 am 

Excelfan wrote:
Peterot,my man,that`s fucking great.I was so thrilled,but now i expect to see from you Blackthorn,Drop dead,Gangrena and Crossing death!Do you have these gems!Daemonlord collection also rules.Since you are from United Kingdom,i assume that you are somewhere keeping hidden Arbitrater,ha,ha!Nevertheless,here is what i have already scanned before Daemonlord post,so you do not mind!CHeers friends,your collections are great and i expect to see someone with demo collection!

No, these CDs I don't have. Stopped over two years ago with any collecting of music. As said, the pictures are very old and were taken for a different forum and nowadays there is no time or need for me to cram out CDs from the shelves and make new pictures.

Excelfan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:40 am 

It seems that i will have to visit someone in Hungary and broke into his house and took these cds.All Avanzada editions are so fucking rare and i believe that someone keep a good portion of these cds at his home,deep in the cellar!Gangrena is damn to bitch and i do not want to mention about Drop dead,once appeared on ebay and mysterius friend from Hungary grab it in a nick of time,ha,ha!

Helvede
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:32 pm 

Holy fuck that Magnus collection! I'm proud owner of 'just' I was Watching My Death cd, was never able to find the other stuff.

Daemonlord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:38 pm 

Excelfan wrote:
Daemonlord collection also rules.Since you are from United Kingdom,i assume that you are somewhere keeping hidden Arbitrater,ha,ha!

Would be cool, but I'd have to be pretty lucky to find the ultra rare stuff! I refuse to pay big 'eBay' money for anything, so my collection has been found for 'normal' pricing. My job as a music buyer for an online retailer occasionally helps with this, but so does having an eagle eye and patience.

https://www.instagram.com/daemonlord_ig/

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:03 pm 

Here's some micro-collections of some more favorite bands of mine:

Devil Doll:
One of my favorite bands over the last 15 years. Nothing particularly hard to get (1st 4 albums are the US pressings and Dies Irae is a recent reissue). A side of me wouldn't mind getting those recent Japanese papersleeve reissues, but I have too many priorities at the moment. If anyone has any collectables of theirs, I'd love to see them (some of their stuff is mega-collectable).

Iron Savior:
I probably should nail their 2 earlier singles if I see them for cheap. There was no point in getting the Japanese pressing of Megatropolis - the bonus track didn't seem that interesting (a medley cover of a couple older songs).

Moonlight:
In case you're wondering why I have 2 copies of some of those CDs - one is the Polish and English version (I prefer the Polish ones, actually). I only have the English version of Yaishi (I'd love to get the Polish one, but I gave up on that one).

Depresy:
I think I'm in the minority who actually likes their last 2 albums. The packaging for Morph is annoying though (it folds out to form a pentacle).

Forgotten Silence:
"Thots" is the reissue - the scuff mark on it is actually on the plastic sleeve, not the digipak itself. The packaging for their 2 latest albums is pretty neat.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:

Devil Doll:
One of my favorite bands over the last 15 years. Nothing particularly hard to get (1st 4 albums are the US pressings and Dies Irae is a recent reissue). A side of me wouldn't mind getting those recent Japanese papersleeve reissues, but I have too many priorities at the moment. If anyone has any collectables of theirs, I'd love to see them (some of their stuff is mega-collectable).

I also have those 5 albums, although I've only discovered Devil Doll because when I saw Vulture Industries live they did a cover from a segment of Eliogabalus. Of course I went to see what that was all about and got sucked into Mr. Doctor's world. I have the digifile reissues of Sacrilegium and Dies Irae, and they're gorgeous! Do forget the Japanese mini-albums though, it's like limited to 100 copies and expensive as all hell! I'm talking something like $400... :eek:

Perdition666 wrote:
Depresy:

I think I'm in the minority who actually likes their last 2 albums. The packaging for Morph is annoying though (it folds out to form a pentacle).

You are indeed! :p I love the first two but the rest never stuck with me. The second album is very hit and miss, even when compared only against the EP (let alone the debut!) and Morph just sounds like an altogether different band. Shame though, I would've loved if they pursued the direction on the debut furthermore. Check out another Slovakian band called Amorbital, they only have one album, since it's very much in line with early Depresy (demo, EP). Very cool stuff. ;)

Perdition666 wrote:
Forgotten Silence:
"Thots" is the reissue - the scuff mark on it is actually on the plastic sleeve, not the digipak itself. The packaging for their 2 latest albums is pretty neat.

Funny that you should mention such a band, since I have a big friend who is really a nut about them. He actually has all the stuff you have pictured as well, with the latest album and the limited EP having been purchased by myself. Both blind purchases at the time and he's forever in debt to me for those, ha ha. Oh yeah, I bought him the handmade version of the EP, it's also pretty cool. :p

AcidMind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:55 pm 

Small Inquisition collection, still need to find a lot of stuff ))

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:16 pm 

Dude, that Inquisition collection is fucking insane. But no copies of their latest album?

AcidMind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 pm 

MonumentalBlackArt wrote:
Dude, that Inquisition collection is fucking insane. But no copies of their latest album?

Have all of them except test press, it's one year old foto, need to spend couple of hours to make new one )

Mysticaloldbard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 pm 

"Small" Inquisition collection? I think not! Man, some of these posts are making me jealous. I don't have too many rarities, just a basic collection. And I refuse to pay exorbitant eBay prices, haha. I'll have to get all my Bal-Sagoth stuff together and take a photo of that.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:39 pm 

MonumentalBlackArt wrote:

Insane is telling little of it. I dread the day he has a big Inquisition collection! :lol:

SkullFracturingNightmare
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:28 am 

Well, I think we can definitely rule out who the biggest Inquisition fan around here is!

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 pm 

I'd like to see some 'full sets' of albums in all formats available, I've just acquired a few tapes so will post some of mine.
My camera SD card is having a conniption fit so I'm limited right now as to what I can do..

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:40 pm 

My Cianide stuff

Delta_Wing
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:27 pm 

Sweet I love Cianide. Great band!!!

Bishop_Drugsalot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 am 

Wow, some stuff is unreal here. Especially that Inquisition haul, jesus.
I don't consider myself as a collector, I don't tend to buy the same stuff in different formats, nor do I buy stuff for the sake of rarity, since I don't even know the price range of them.
So, the only real thing to add to this thread is probably a few band/era "collections". I do have 10-20 items that can fetch a price of 50-200 € nowadays, but they are a mixed bunch and acquired solely for listening purposes. The prices just went up later.
So here's a few pics, going from metal to semi-metal to not metal at all :)

Primordial:

Ulver:

Fish-era Marillion

Unity
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:35 pm 

Where did you get your copy of "Bergtatt"?

Bishop_Drugsalot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 pm 

Unity wrote:
Where did you get your copy of "Bergtatt"?

Bought it from a finnish metal forum, first press.

Excelfan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:55 pm 

Hi there.I came back,but this time if you expect a lot of scans,you will be very disappointinted,because i will post only 3 scans,but these ones are really hard to get.Especially the cd from the last scan,passionate thrash fanatics will recognize this baby.Enjoy and keep collecting,this is the only matter in our crazy metal world,at least for me!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next