Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
LeviathanRising
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 am 

Hi guys,

I have just finished writing and recording my first Black Metal solo album and it's currently being mixed, then it will obviously be mastered and distributed online and a small number of CDs will be made.

After much thought I've decided that I would like either a lead guitarist, or a bass guitarist to join and make it a duo. In all bluntness, I am not looking for anybody who just wants to write one or two songs together for fun as a collaboration, I would like to work with someone who has the commitment to co-write another full length album with me and hopefully stay beyond that.

Also, I would prefer it if you had the gear to record direct because while it is indeed home-recorded, it's not lo-fi Black Metal. The exception being that you have an appropriate room to mic up your amp/cab and end up with a respectable quality recording. If you can't record at all, but you are still keen to co-write the music, then you're welcome to join as long as you're fine with me recording the parts that you wrote. Of course you will still be credited for all the music writing you have done.

If you have guitar-pro and Skype or don't, but are willing to get them and are interested in writing the second full-length album with me then please send me a PM or reply here.

Sample and website below:

https://soundcloud.com/leviathanrising/hidden-hour
http://leviathanrising.com/

Vollblut
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:10 pm 

Okay...? Is there any chance of...?

Oscah
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:15 pm 

Hi, are you still looking for a guitarst?

Reply to topic