Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 pm 

Why? We haven't seen anything to indicate what it will be like. Not a trailer, a promotional pic or even any kind of interviews as far as I know. There's no reason to get indignant about it. He's not my first choice for the role, not even close, but c'mon, at least wait until you see him in action before you say it sucks. You never know.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm 

Usually, I'd be with you, but seriously? Affleck? I mean, fuck's sake, I might be biased, but I honestly can't think of a worse choice for the role. As Tony said, someone like Karl Urban would've been much more appropiate.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:31 pm 

He's a respectable figure these days. He's directed some solid flicks like The Town and Gone Baby Gone and even kick ass movies like Argo. It seems like people are mad about this because of Gigli, Daredevil, stuff he did years and years ago that he has put behind him. And I'm probably biased too, because Changing Lanes is one of my favorite movies. Mostly I just think it's funny that everyone is getting so mad about this when we have absolutely no reason to be so yet. He's pretty miscast as Batman, maybe even grossly so, but there have been lots of times when unlikely actors have pulled something off - see Heath Ledger and Michael Keaton, just in the Batman universe alone, for examples that no one thought would work.

I'm just saying, I'd like to see someone like Karl Urban or whoever else in the role too. I thought Dredd was kick ass like most people did. But this whole thing is like the movie equivalent of people going "why isn't (x underground metal band) heading this popular mainstream tour?" Pointless to debate really. Everyone would have a different definition of who should be Batman and no matter what the choice, people would still get pissy about it. If Affleck is passionate about the role and puts his all into it, I'll give him a shot; I don't see a reason to get mad about it right when all we have is just the mention of his name as the character.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm 

The dude is plenty respectable, and I actually like him in a lot of roles. Obviously shit like Gigli and Daredevil suck but there are definitely more roles where I like the guy than those where he sucks, and he's now well-respected (deservedly so) as a filmmaker.

However, none of that enters into the equation at all. The fact is that the guy will just make a shitty Batman and was a poor choice. Playing Batman takes both a refined classiness not too dissimilar from the qualities needed in a good James Bond, but also the physicality, voice, body structure and facial features to be convincing in the bat suit. I can *maybe* see Affleck as a passable Bruce Wayne, but Batman? Sorry, no.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:39 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
As Tony said, someone like Karl Urban would've been much more appropiate.

The eponymous Judge Dredd playing Batman? Ha! Batman might actually be awesome for the first time in his filmic career.

~Guest 282118

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm 

Well, you do have a point there. Still, I can't honestly bring myself to be positive about this. It's not just because of his old movies that I dislike the guy either; I just can't stand him as an actor. Really, really fucking hate the guy. I hate the way he moves, and the way he speaks, and the way he breathes..... And yes, that's just me being immature and childish, but either way, I have nothing but abysmally low expectations regarding this. Maybe I'll be surprised and, through some unlikely miracle, might end up enjoying his performance, but I'm certainly not counting on it.
iamntbatman wrote:
The fact is that the guy will just make a shitty Batman and was a poor choice. Playing Batman takes both a refined classiness not too dissimilar from the qualities needed in a good James Bond, but also the physicality, voice, body structure and facial features to be convincing in the bat suit. I can *maybe* see Affleck as a passable Bruce Wayne, but Batman? Sorry, no.

Also, all of this.
FasterDisaster wrote:
Xlxlx wrote:
As Tony said, someone like Karl Urban would've been much more appropiate.

The eponymous Judge Dredd playing Batman? Ha! Batman might actually be awesome for the first time in his filmic career.

You did not like Bale as Batman, Faster?

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:43 pm 

iamntbatman wrote:
However, none of that enters into the equation at all. The fact is that the guy will just make a shitty Batman and was a poor choice. Playing Batman takes both a refined classiness not too dissimilar from the qualities needed in a good James Bond, but also the physicality, voice, body structure and facial features to be convincing in the bat suit. I can *maybe* see Affleck as a passable Bruce Wayne, but Batman? Sorry, no.

True, which is why I agree he's very miscast. But on the flip side of the coin, never underestimate what actors might do to get into character for a role. It's a long shot, but then again, this reaction is incredibly similar to the Heath Ledger as the Joker thing when that was first revealed. Now everyone mostly loves that performance.

Get mad if you want, I dunno, I just want to reserve harsh judgment for now when all we have is the slightest bit of news. :p Not like I'm really too excited for the movie anyway, but I'm just arguing for some perspective here is all.

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:50 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
FasterDisaster wrote:

You did not like Bale as Batman, Faster?

I don't like Batman in general. His costume is just too ridiculous for me to take seriously. A rippled, carved exterior showing muscles with a golden belt with all sorts of gadgets on it, and then... bat ears. Like, I understand that superhero costumes are inherently laughable and terrible, but Batman's mixed with the overly-serious nature of his existence (or how it's percieved in the movies) is just funny to me. I did think The Dark Knight Returns was pretty awesome, sans Anne Hathaway's awful costume and cringe-worthy performance, and Bane's hilarious voice. Man, that voice. That voice, you guys!

Also, when I think of Ben Affleck, I think of all the times he's had an emotional freak-out in his movies where he ends up yelling and getting angry and shit, and I just imagine that happening when he's doing the Batman thing one night. "The fucking bat boomerang fucking whippy-thing wasn't supposed to kill him! What the fuck Alfred! Or Fredward! Or whatever the fuck your name is! This shit is fucked! Fuck! *throws helmet*"

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm 

Bane's voice was awesome, and if you didn't like Anne Hathaway's costume you might want to get your penis checked.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:00 pm 

I liked the Nolan Batman movies a lot, but Anne Hathaway did look kind of silly.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 pm 

Quote:
I don't like Batman in general. His costume is just too ridiculous for me to take seriously. A rippled, carved exterior showing muscles with a golden belt with all sorts of gadgets on it, and then... bat ears. Like, I understand that superhero costumes are inherently laughable and terrible, but Batman's mixed with the overly-serious nature of his existence (or how it's percieved in the movies) is just funny to me. I did think The Dark Knight Returns was pretty awesome, sans Anne Hathaway's awful costume and cringe-worthy performance, and Bane's hilarious voice. Man, that voice. That voice, you guys!

I don't mean to pick a fight here, but you don't like Batman, you thought Catwoman gave a cringe-worthy performance, and you found Bane's voice hilarious - and yet The Dark Knight Returns (Rises?) was pretty awesome?

Are you just a huge Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan or something?

~Guest 282118

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:06 pm 

Honestly, I'd rather see an over the top yet well done Batman costume rather than, say, the mediocre leather outfits that they used for the X-Men movies. Subtlety isn't always better, you know? But it seems like your threshold for suspension of disbelief is much narrower than mine, so eh. I don't see what was so hilarious about Bane's voice either. I think that the whole thing about having a huge brute who spoke very calmly and eloquently was surprisingly well done. Certainly better than having him spout gratuitous Spanish all over the place, which is something I was a bit afraid of.

Also, may I ask what was so silly about Catwoman's costume? Because I fail to see it.

Dudemanguy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
Also, may I ask what was so silly about Catwoman's costume? Because I fail to see it.

I didn't think it matched her figure very well.

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 pm 

ChineseDownhill wrote:
Quote:

I don't mean to pick a fight here, but you don't like Batman, you thought Catwoman gave a cringe-worthy performance, and you found Bane's voice hilarious - and yet The Dark Knight Returns (Rises?) was pretty awesome?

Are you just a huge Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan or something?

I think he's a-okay. The Dark Knight didn't click with me whatsoever, but I found The Dark Knight Rises really engaging for some strange reason. I expected to dislike it like I did with the previous movie, but this wasn't the case. Also, my dislike for Batman's costume isn't a constant forefront thing. I can shelve my temporary dislike for an aspect of something if I enjoy the whole of the something around it, if that makes sense. As for Anne Hathaway, I remember not hating her performance originally, but looking back all I have are goofy memories. I just don't feel she was really right for the part. She's like skinny and has an awkward body proportion. I more expected a girl who's like five feet, two inches and cut as fuck, and who could really look awesome in a form-fitting outfit. Plus, that outfit didn't look very form-fitting, and I always imagined Catwoman having an outfit similar to Batman's in terms of cuts and grooves and stuff. Basically, just make her the Catwoman from Arkham City is what I'm getting at.

Dudemanguy also essentially hit the nail for what I thought of Catwoman's costume.

GardensofGrief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:01 pm 

Watched Tucker and Dale vs Evil, love that movie! I like how it pokes fun at cliches, and exposes stereotypes. Its a movie you need to watch without any prior knowledge and definitely don't watch the trailer. I give it 4.5/5

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:04 pm 

Tucker and Dale is one of the few movies I've seen that has yet to get old for me after many repeated views. It's honestly one of my favorite movies in that style that I've seen yet.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 pm 

I'm probably one of the few that think Affleck might do a good work. I know he did some pretty terrible stuff in the past and he being associated with Jlo doesn't make it beliveable for the nerds, but he has done some very good work lately and, damn, even his Daredevil movie was really good! (the Director's Cut, that's it SEE IT!) and that was long time ago. I have the impression he can do really well if he's well directed but he also has directed good stuff, so he probably is experienced enough to not fuck up the character. At least, I'm almost sure he'll make a way better Bruce Wayne than Bale.

I didn't like Nolan's Batman much (Mostly Begins) and probably is the worst performance I've seen from Bale but I understand is more of a script/direction thing more than himself. Man of Steel was good in the same sense Batman Begins was. Cavill wasn't terrible either being a young 'under construction' Superman. Now it's the time for him to prove he can act for real.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 pm 

Fuck Ben Affleck.

The World's End: Solid movie. Really not as funny as I expected, as it's more of a character study than any other Pegg/Wright movies. At first, it's pretty slow going and I thought I was going to end up really disappointed, but once everything picks up it's all good. Thing is, Simon Peggs main character is massively unlikable. I get that it's the entire point, and it's the source of a few chuckle worthy moments, but he really really doesn't have the sheer charisma needed to pull off such a huge douche. Especially considering his character evolves in zero ways by the end. Also, damn they made him look old. Apart from that... Pierce Brosnan shows up for five seconds with questionable facial hair, Nick Frost pulls off many ass kickings and physical feats, there's exploding heads, and there's quite a few nods to Shaun of the Dead.

Return of The Living Dead: Surprisingly awesome and really fun flick. Great nudity, a few memorable zombies, good jokes that mostly land ("send more paramedics"), interesting twists on some familiar tropes, characters that are more at home in a troma movie than a Romero one. Just some good shit.

Zombi 2: Man, this was dull. Pretty weak and unfitting soundtrack half the time with almost random flashes of briliance. Dull characters, dull setting, dull "story". A zombie fights a shark and they make it dull. Fulci, why you do this?

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 pm 

Zombi 2 is good. Real neat trance-like atmosphere and surreality. Just one of those movies you gotta 'feel' more than analyze really. If you want a dull movie, go see Serpent and the Rainbow. :boring:

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:58 pm 

Why can't both be equally dull? :p

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:58 pm 

Because you are wrong.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:10 am 

Man, it's cool if you think watching people walking around with their asses in their hand and spouting robotic dialogue is ''surreal'' but it's dull to most people. One of the lamest zombie movies I've seen yet.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 am 

It's not supposed to really be action packed and fast though. It's been a few years since I saw it, but I love Fulci's style. I remember thinking it was just a really cool, mystical movie. I liked the whole desert island setting, the plot was a lot of fun and the whole thing just had that classic pulpy horror feel to it. The acting isn't that great or anything, but what do you want, it's old horror. I guess I can see why you wouldn't like it, but those kinds of movies are what's so great about old, seedy underground horror shit for me.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:56 am 

I like seedy underground old school horror too, just not Fulci I guess. I've yet to see any of his other movies beyond The Beyond and this. The Beyond was way better. But both movies demonstrate Fulci's difficulty with plot. In that they're mostly almost plotless excuses for gore.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 am 

All of his movies that I've seen except for Don't Torture a Duckling and New York Ripper are pretty much just dreamlike, "artistic" sort of movies that don't really rely on a usual plot to have an effect. Personally I found them incredibly memorable and haunting. They're more experiences than regular narratives.

Don't Torture a Duckling you might like. Still not great acting but a real plot and a pretty good detective tale...New York Ripper is pretty much a sleazy gore fest. Fun though.

Nothing beats The Beyond - oh man, that was a good movie.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:51 am 

The Beyond reminds me of From Beyond (1986). I love that one. Jeffrey Combs rocks!
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

volutetheswarth
Our Lady of Perpetual Butthurt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:44 am 

Empyreal wrote:
Zombi 2 is good. Real neat trance-like atmosphere and surreality. Just one of those movies you gotta 'feel' more than analyze really. If you want a dull movie, go see Serpent and the Rainbow. :boring:

I bought Serpent and the Rainbow on DVD. I bought it because it had Bill Pullman screaming in a coffin on the cover, it was about voodoo and most importantly it was directed by Wes Craven. Well none of that mattered because it was boring, I think it was a mystery/thriller about people rising from the dead but I couldn't tell you for certain. The trailer made out it was some new vision of terror and similar to A Nightmare on Elm St? Thankfully my DVD had an error on it so I never got to watch the ending.

volutetheswarth
Our Lady of Perpetual Butthurt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:50 am 

Diamhea wrote:
The Beyond reminds me of From Beyond (1986). I love that one. Jeffrey Combs rocks!

Barbara Crampton in a corset and g-string. Nice.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:52 am 

From Beyond is a classic of schlock horror, yes. I hope everyone who likes it has seen Re-Animator as well.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:21 am 

Both of those movies are legendary and Jeffrey Combs is my homeboy.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am 

Just caught The Conjuring recently, and holy shit was it creepy. Sure, it won't win many points for originality, but James Wan knows how to craft some truly memorable horror. The film is just pure atmosphere and it doesn't need to rely on cheap stingers. James Wan can do no wrong.

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:17 am 

Wong Kar Wai made a kung fu movie with Tony Leung in it? :scratch: For some reason this makes me sad.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 am 

Isn't Tony Leung in like, every Wong Kar Wai movie except for that weird one (and by weird, I mean weird for Wong Kar Wai, meaning normal for everyone else) with Norah Jones and Jude Law?
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:34 am 

Zelkiiro wrote:
Just caught The Conjuring recently, and holy shit was it creepy. Sure, it won't win many points for originality, but James Wan knows how to craft some truly memorable horror. The film is just pure atmosphere and it doesn't need to rely on cheap stingers. James Wan can do no wrong.

I saw it today. It was well made, scary enough, but 0% originality. TONS of clichés and too much Exorcist hommage to my taste to hail it as something really remarkable.

Also saw Michael. It describes the life of a pedophile for about 5 months. It has a bit of disgusting scenes (nothing terribly explicit) but damn, it's pretty boring unless you appreciated cold blooded characters for what they are. The atmosphere is bleak as fuck tho. It'd not a movie to have fun, it's an exercise of watching a man's lack of emotions/morale from a window.

Re.watched Watchmen. It's a hell of a movie.

The next one was The Purge. I think the main premise of the film was kinda stupid (governent sanctioned 12 hours of total freedom to kill, rape and whatever you want to 'let anger and other negative stuff go out from people' so they can be model citizens the rest of the year), but the movie can entertain. When the action kicks in it's fairly good. Nothing really incredible but if you have nothing else to do, you can watch this.

Finally, I saw Mama. Pretty good movie overall, it's scary enough, the acting is good and the whole atmosphere is well done. A bit of fantasy going on but it's very enjoyable.

Varth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 am 

I picked up some movies, The Battle Wizard, classic Shaw Bros flick about guys spitting fire out of their mouths and shooting lasers from their fingers, if you wanted to some Big Trouble In Little China action but actually from China, this is a fucking winner

Tales From The Darkside: The Movie - fuck they should have made 3 of these

El Topo (Jodorowsky boxset) - nothing will compare to accidentally renting a laserdisc bootleg of this movie in the middle of nowhere Mississippi when I was 13 because I wanted to see more Spaghetti Westerns, as this was falsely advertised on the box, this movie really fucking bothered me as a child, it's still fun, reminds me a lot of live action anime in some spots but in a way live action anime's are never done (like actual anime)

Silver Fox and The Ninja Terminator - 2 dollar buy was a steal, badly badly made 80s ninja flick with ninjas using cartwheels as their main method of traveling, any and everywhere, the main villain is a Japanese man with a blonde 60s chick singer wig, there is a scene where someone laments over a grave and the camera is off center on nothing then 1 minute in pans hard to the right missing the actor then a hard left, the fight scenes are good, low budget and fun however

Evil Dead Trap - classic cheesy ultra gory and completely bonkers 90s Japanese horror

Dark Knight boxset - I like these movies, I could pick them apart all day but I like them fine as they are warts n all, my favorite movie take on Batman next to the 60s version

ooh one more: The Boxer's Omen - I think this was one of the last Shaw Bros Studios flick, a boxer's brother is gravely injured in a fight, vowing revenge he travels to a Buddhist temple and is place in a giant jar where monks shoot laser ropes into his brain where he enters a dark realm to battle a wizard dressed like an 80s wrestler who fires bats and hopping crocodile heads at him, he is defeated through belief in indifference or something, then he returns home and a regular kick boxing revenge movie plays out

on a final edit note, when it comes to Evil Dead Trap, fuck Saw, fuck that whole weak ass series

Stone69
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 am 

[Rec] 2007 and [Rec] 2 2009 - 4.5/5
Excellent horror film. I first thought that this was just a zombie movie that's it til' I saw the sequel. Diabolic Possessions was revealed not a zombie virus or some kind. The plot is very interesting, I like how they connect the story and made the 'twist'!

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:41 am 

Once Upon a Time in the West: The most Leone of Leone westerns. Extremely drawn out, gorgeous to look at, beautiful and epic music. This movie has everything you could want from this sort of thing. Charles Bronson kicks ass as the mysterious harmonica, and I'm glad he didn't cast Clint Eastwood. Not that I have anything against Clint. Also seeing Henry Fonda completely own the villain role is great. I don't think I can picture him as anyone else now. I feel like watching this again now. Just pure escape and fantasy.

dontlivefastjustdie
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:25 pm 

Finally watched Prometheus over the weekend. Really enjoyed it, saw a lot of criticism over it leaving the viewer with more questions than answers but I've never found that to be an absolute negative... i'd much rather be left with questions, or with things left open to interpretation, than with every facet having a nice neat little bow tied on it and presented to the viewer... honestly that usually makes me hate a movie.

I enjoyed the whole "engineer" bit along with the unanswered questions on why they desired our demise. The only part I found to be blatantly a little less than great was the medical tube thing and the quick and easy extraction and then her happily going on her way afterwards, though the minimal use of CG in that scene as well as the rest of the film for the was refreshing. I thoroughly enjoyed the expansion on the creatures in the Alien realm and the implications of what we saw when applied to the idea of the cargo being delivered to earth (or other planets) to wreak havoc. The alien popping out at the end seemed a little "tacked on" to truly tie it into the already established mythos but it worked in the context of an invasion scenario.
Ryanimator! - Logos and Artwork

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
It's not supposed to really be action packed and fast though. It's been a few years since I saw it, but I love Fulci's style. I remember thinking it was just a really cool, mystical movie. I liked the whole desert island setting, the plot was a lot of fun and the whole thing just had that classic pulpy horror feel to it. The acting isn't that great or anything, but what do you want, it's old horror. I guess I can see why you wouldn't like it, but those kinds of movies are what's so great about old, seedy underground horror shit for me.

It's not one of Fulci's greatest if you ask me, but it still beats most modern horror movies I've seen. Don't know about "most people" either, Necro, this film pretty much typecast him for the rest of his career (unfortunately) and also set the template for the glut of zombie movies to follow out of Europe.

Empyreal, I'm glad you liked new York RIpper; I think it's great, but also that you're underselling it a bit by describing it as merely "a sleazy gorefest". Didn't you think that protagonist was a great, if somewhat unlikeable, character? The sleaze was all there for a purpose and had a lot of soul to it. It's a very manipulative movie, deliberately so, and you just feel bad after watching it, which I think is part of its inginuity.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm 

Yeah, I remember I gave Zombi 2 4 stars out of 5. Not my favorite of his, but about on par with say, City of the Living Dead - another back-to-basics occult horror flick, fun stuff.

I haven't seen NYR in about 3 years, but yeah, I do agree with you that it's supposed to make you feel bad after watching it...mission accomplished. I'm actually overdue for another watch of all these Fulci movies. I watched them back in 2010 or so and haven't seen em since then.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426 ... 818  Next