Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MGSX666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 pm 

Hey guys, I'm a drummer and I looking for some guys to jam with. I love all styles of extreme metal and I don't really want to go into any type of jamming with preconceived ideas for a sound. I'm looking for people with their own tastes in extreme metal and seeing how our influences mesh.

I live in the Westernmost area of Long Island (literally right around the corner from Queens) and I live 5 minutes from multiple LIRR stations. I have my drums set up in my garage and don't really have any means of transporting them for practices (shows and recordings would be another story).

I'm just looking for some players that share my passion for extreme music. It's been a few years since I've been in a band and I've been spending the time away from the scene trying to become as professional a player as I can and I feel it's time to put this to the test. I have aspirations of recording and touring so I'd love to get something started. PM me.
Incantation for breakfast, fuck yeah. You wake up and then it's Onward to Chocula.

Reply to topic