* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
DannySatan
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 pm 

SadisticGratification wrote:
DannySatan wrote:

Sweet I hope it does, me too. Ah Galway, thats cool! I've been when I was younger it seems like it would a nice place to live.

Savagely nice city but next to no metal scene which is a shame, I'll definitely let you know if I hear anything back from him about Bolt Thrower, I keep in regular contact with him. If you want I could PM you his email address so you can pester him too :P

Oh well at least theres places like this hey. Yeah do, I will! :D

Lord_X
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:04 am 

Hey Guys,

I've been a long time reader of MA and a longer time listener of metal. I decided to sign up today and wanted to say hello!

I'm a huge fan of Metal, ranging from Heavy, Thrash, Death, Speed, NWOBHM etc. Some of my favourate bands are Cannibal Corpse, Judas Priest, Maiden, Testament, Obituary, Motorhead to name a few (there are loads more I could add!).

I realise this is a really brief overview but I'm pressed for time at the minute!

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to contributing on these boards, as well as a few reviews, in the days/months/years to come!

Thanks Again,

Lord_X

Taken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm 

Hello!

I come from Sweden, and I have been browsing Encyclopaedia Metallum for a while now and I thought it would be nice to have a chat with other metal heads online and all over the world, I love to collect cds, vinyls and cassette tapes, my favourite metal genres are Folk Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal and Thrash Metal, I hope to have a good time here at the EM boards, Cheers!

Taken~

Celtic Frosted Flakes
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:04 pm 

Taken wrote:
Hello!

I come from Sweden, and I have been browsing Encyclopaedia Metallum for a while now and I thought it would be nice to have a chat with other metal heads online and all over the world, I love to collect cds, vinyls and cassette tapes, my favourite metal genres are Folk Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal and Thrash Metal, I hope to have a good time here at the EM boards, Cheers!

Taken~

Välkommen! Kul med fler svenskar här.

Taken
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 am 

Celtic Frosted Flakes wrote:
Taken wrote:
Hello!

Taken~

Välkommen! Kul med fler svenskar här.

Tackar! Hur många är det på ett ungefär?

Taken~

Celtic Frosted Flakes
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 am 

Tror det är jag och kanske 10-15 andra, mer eller mindre.

Last edited by Celtic Frosted Flakes on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skay
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:06 am 

Greetings from France !

I'm Skay, metal fan for lots of sub-genres, with a bigger interest on old-school stuffs (but some modern ones may be cool as well). Heavy metal, black metal, death metal, doom metal, thrash...
I'm also writting in VS-Webzine (french : http://www.vs-webzine.com).
Last but not least, I'm the manager of ATARAXIE, Doom/Death metal band from France.

Cheers !

ibthecrusher
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:56 pm 

What's up, guys? I'm Mark. Big fan of the Archives for about eight years. I live in the western part of New York state at the moment. For the past several months, I've been getting really involved with the Buffalo metal scene. I have a blog and facebook page dedicated to it (https://www.facebook.com/ForgedWesternNewYork), and I manage the prog/"djent"/post-metal band, Amputecht (https://www.facebook.com/amputecht), from Buffalo.

I'm finishing up my undergrad studies right now, and I'm hoping my upcoming metal adventures after I get out of school will take me to far-away places, so I figured what better place to network with fellow metalheads?

Some of my tastes may be a bit at odds with the trending online metal community. My main genres are prog, power, melodeath, and almost anything symphonic. I'm also a fan of some mathcore and deathcore, but I promise that you won't need to worry about any "WTF WHY ISN'T PROTEST THE HERO ON THE ARCHIVES" threads.

Here's to some good times!

talvikki77
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:23 pm 

Hi Mark. I'm another of those oddballs who likes "power, melodeath, and almost anything symphonic." Throw in folk metal too, and I pretty much sum up the most controversial genres on the boards :P But really, most people here are pretty accepting of different tastes.

Welcome to the other newbs, too! (from a fellow newb :P)

Skay - Ataraxie, eh? I know I have heard of them... Shall have to check out more.

KolmeNoitaa
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 am 

Hey, I didn't think I would post on here, but I guess it can't hurt.
My name is Emilie and I split my time between the United States (Connecticut and Pennsylvania) and Finland (which I will be, hopefully, moving to next year). I'm a university student at the moment. The genres that I listen to the most are atmospheric black metal, shoegaze, post-rock, some pagan/folk metal, maybe some blackened death metal, and post-black. Maybe some thrash.

It would be really great to meet some fellow metal heads either in my area or all over the world so we can find new bands together, maybe go to some gigs, and so on.

QoD
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 pm 

Hello people. I'm just.gunna cut to the chase here. I live in a small town with zero handsome metal dudes with long hair lol if you happen to be oneand are.single feel free to email me. :)

Korpgud
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:00 pm 

Hey guys, I've used metal archives as source for metal knowledge for a few years, but only registered the other day. I felt like writing a few interviews (Arkhon Infaustus' "Perdition Insanabilis" and Opeth's "Heritage" await the mods).
Anyway, I'm Simon and I'm from Sweden. As far as metal goes, I mostly enjoy death and black.

So yeah! Let's do this!

Korpgud
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 pm 

Jag passar på och säger tjena så här också. Tjena!

Lord Insanus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm 

Hello, I am Lord Insanus and I'm from Italy. I play in an ambient/ black metal one man band named Frozen Nostalgia.
I like all genres of metal, especially black metal and ambient black metal.

Celtic Frosted Flakes
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:17 pm 

Korpgud wrote:

Jag passar på och säger tjena så här också. Tjena!

Hallå, välkommen :)

DannySatan
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 pm 

Lord Insanus wrote:
Hello, I am Lord Insanus and I'm from Italy. I play in an ambient/ black metal one man band named Frozen Nostalgia.

Frozen Nostalgia!! What an awesome band name ha! I wanna hear your music now... :D

Anyway Welcome to you and everyone else new too, Im new also. Peace.

Lord Insanus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 pm 

DannySatan wrote:
Lord Insanus wrote:

Frozen Nostalgia!! What an awesome band name ha! I wanna hear your music now... :D

Anyway Welcome to you and everyone else new too, Im new also. Peace.

Thank you :) I took the name from Woods of Infinity's album, Frozen Nostalgia. But since I found the band only yesterday I haven't wrote anything yet.
You could reach the band on facebook if you want :)

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 am 

QoD wrote:
Hello people. I'm just.gunna cut to the chase here. I live in a small town with zero handsome metal dudes with long hair lol if you happen to be oneand are.single feel free to email me. :)

barrage of creepy PMs incoming.

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:43 am 

Oh wow, this thing is still going? I've pretty much subconsciously blocked out all pinned topics. I guess I might as well do mine seeing as I never did!

I'm Jason, and I live in Georgia. I'm way into thrash metal. That's all I got. Oh, Katalepsy is pretty cool, too.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:59 pm 

QoD wrote:

Dystopia4 is from Ottawa but he has short hair, not his day I guess!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Enthroned3112
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm 

Ave,
I'm from Luxembourg (yes, that small country in Europe... no, we're not part of Germany!), a country whose metal scene mostly sucks, I discovered metal-archives a few years ago and it has become one of my favourite websites, but since I'm not that much of a forum guy... But hey, I decided to give it a try - maybe I'll discover some new music...? I'm 30 years (and 7 month) old and a metal fan since ca. 1994. My favourite genres are Black and Death Metal, but also so-called progressive music (Pink Floyd as well as Porcupine Tree, Opeth or even Sigur Ros) ... it doesn't matter really, as long as it's good music, I can even listen to pop. Ugh, a traitor, burn him!! Know what? I don't care. ;-) I don't like boundaries, at least not when it comes to art (meaning music as well as movies, literature...).
More questions (I guess not, but who knows...)? Just ask. ;-)

doomed morale
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 pm 

hey i'm kelsey. 20 years old from Pennsylvania. favorite genres are pretty much anything except for folk metal, power metal, metalcore and a majority of rap and country (although there are exceptions to those last 2).

as far as favorite bands? eyehategod, crowbar, glorior belli, darkthrone, Isengard, Hank Williams III, Lamb of God, D.R.I., Black Flag, Ufomammut, Bongripper, Brutal Truth, Pig Destroyer, Sleep, Weedeater, Brainoil, Oranssi Pazuzu, Sigh, Yakuza, Melechesh, Butthole Surfers, Melvins, Tad, Catheter, Church of Misery, Obituary, Possessed, Bathory, Venom, Clutch, Coffins, Asphyx, Hail of Bullets, Jucifer, Iron Lung, Coffinworm, Wolvhammer, Cripple Bastards, etc. etc.

any other shit you wanna know just send me a message, man.

LUNARP0ETRY
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:29 am 

I guess I'll do this.
Hello, I am Dani and I live in Northern VA. I'm kind of all over the place when it comes to the music I listen to.. I'm usually listening to some form of black... But I enjoy crust, (some)death, and (some)thrash as well.
I always come here when I am looking for something concerning a band or album so I thought I'd sign up.

crises79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 pm 

Enthroned3112 wrote:
Ave,
I'm from Luxembourg (yes, that small country in Europe... no, we're not part of Germany!), a country whose metal scene mostly sucks, I discovered metal-archives a few years ago and it has become one of my favourite websites, but since I'm not that much of a forum guy... But hey, I decided to give it a try - maybe I'll discover some new music...? I'm 30 years (and 7 month) old and a metal fan since ca. 1994. My favourite genres are Black and Death Metal, but also so-called progressive music (Pink Floyd as well as Porcupine Tree, Opeth or even Sigur Ros) ... it doesn't matter really, as long as it's good music, I can even listen to pop. Ugh, a traitor, burn him!! Know what? I don't care. ;-) I don't like boundaries, at least not when it comes to art (meaning music as well as movies, literature...).
More questions (I guess not, but who knows...)? Just ask. ;-)

Luxembourg, I would never say it's a part of Germany. Belgium or The Netherlands, yes, but historically Germany had not a lot to do with it, form the 14th century onwards. (It was predominantly a French (or French dominated) territory).

wrath of poo
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 pm 

It's cool of someone to finally stick their neck out for others

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:57 pm 

doomed morale wrote:
hey i'm kelsey. 20 years old from Pennsylvania. favorite genres are pretty much anything except for folk metal, power metal, metalcore and a majority of rap and country (although there are exceptions to those last 2).

as far as favorite bands? eyehategod, crowbar, glorior belli, darkthrone, Isengard, Hank Williams III, Lamb of God, D.R.I., Black Flag, Ufomammut, Bongripper, Brutal Truth, Pig Destroyer, Sleep, Weedeater, Brainoil, Oranssi Pazuzu, Sigh, Yakuza, Melechesh, Butthole Surfers, Melvins, Tad, Catheter, Church of Misery, Obituary, Possessed, Bathory, Venom, Clutch, Coffins, Asphyx, Hail of Bullets, Jucifer, Iron Lung, Coffinworm, Wolvhammer, Cripple Bastards, etc. etc.

any other shit you wanna know just send me a message, man.

Awesome band tastes! Fuck folk and power. You done good, lol.

LUNARP0ETRY wrote:
I guess I'll do this.
Hello, I am Dani and I live in Northern VA. I'm kind of all over the place when it comes to the music I listen to.. I'm usually listening to some form of black... But I enjoy crust, (some)death, and (some)thrash as well.
I always come here when I am looking for something concerning a band or album so I thought I'd sign up.

Welcome bro! I'm in the DC area myself. There's quite a few of us in this neck of the woods. Prolly heading to the Downfall of Gaia show with fellow Hillian Analog_Winter - if you find yourself getting into them at all, you should join!

Spoiler: show
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 am 

Skay wrote:
Greetings from France !

I'm Skay, metal fan for lots of sub-genres, with a bigger interest on old-school stuffs (but some modern ones may be cool as well). Heavy metal, black metal, death metal, doom metal, thrash...
I'm also writting in VS-Webzine (french : http://www.vs-webzine.com).
Last but not least, I'm the manager of ATARAXIE, Doom/Death metal band from France.

Cheers !

That's awesome. Do you know if Ataraxie are currently working on anything? I love those guys.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Warlocks_amulet
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:59 am 

Hey! Obviously not new, but I've not really been active on the site since 2008/2009, so this is more of a re-introduction.

I'm Dylan, I'm 21 and I live in Southern Germany. I'm from the US, and my German is pretty awful. :ugh:

I enjoy Black Metal the most, and then the rest are in no particular order, folk, power, speed, death, thrash.

I like beer and metal, pretty typical.

I like gaming, attractive women and Marlboro reds.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:17 pm 

Warlocks are awesome (my D&D character is one!). Welcome back!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

crises79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 am 

Warlocks_amulet wrote:
I'm Dylan, I'm 21 and I live in Southern Germany. I'm from the US, and my German is pretty awful. :ugh:

You mean Bavaria?
Don't worry, the Bavarians' German isn't all that either...

fletch1492
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 am 

Hail! I'm Fletch, I like to think my infatuation of metal comes from my long line of Finnish heritage - my family moved from the old country to the US, Michigan specifically in the early 20th century. Anyway, it's been awhile since I was active on any forum on the web, and I figured that chatting with a bunch of other metalheads seems a good time! Some of my favorite subgenres are black, atmospheric, doom, and folk. I think my love of metal fits in well with my enjoyment of craft beer, Dungeons and Dragons, and renaissance festivals.

Hope to become a part of the community and meet a few friends while I'm at it!

talvikki77
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm 

Welcome, Fletch, from one Finnish-American to another :) I was born in Finland but my family moved to the US when I was three, so I basically grew up in the DC area. Not in the Finnish heartland of the US like you are ;) Also, cheers to a fellow folk metal fan :beer: (I like those other genres, too, but I'm primarily a melodic death metal, folk metal and power metal fan.)

damned smurf of death
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 am 

Hi guys. I'm not really new here but haven't been active for a few years now and, also, I forgot my old username and e-mail address so fu*k it.
29 year old metal fan, for about half of my life. As for other stuff, I enjoy horror movies, sports ( football, basketball and handball, yes I'm a real European ) and video games occasionally ( I'm very picky because of a lack of time ).

Favorite band; I listen to almost everything, from power, progressive, thrash, speed, melodeath to death, black, viking/pagan/folk metal, but my favorite bands are from classic era ( Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, Dio, Mercyful Fate etc...). AND AC/DC MAN, cannot forget hard rock legends from down under.

heisenbxrg
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 pm 

Hi im from Glasgow . I go to a lot of shows and i like mainly grindcore/death/black/thrash metal and hardcore punk. I love lots of different sports too mainly ice hockey and basketball. I skate and used to ride bmx. Video games are also a passion of mine.

LDR
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm 

Greetings! I'm some American from Pennsylvania who just so happens to enjoy metal and play guitar (mediocrely, haha). Modding KOTOR, playing video games, tennis, and karate are also very large passions of mine.

Favorite bands: Honestly, I could listen to any type of metal, (except maybe Mayhem and Cannibal Corpse), but my favorite bands would have to be: Opeth, Rush, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Scorpions, Bathory, Candlemass, AC/DC, Nile, Overkill, Celtic Frost, Morbid Angel, Death, Sodom, Hypocrisy, Vader, Thin Lizzy, and of course Kreator.

Looking forward for making friends with some of you. And yeah, sometimes I lurk the chat when I'm not doing anything else, haha.

Oh yeah, would anyone here be willing to teach me how to speak Norwegian and Swedish? :p

Warlocks_amulet
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:38 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
Warlocks are awesome (my D&D character is one!). Welcome back!

Thanks man! I never did get into D&D, sadly I ended up playing WoW for awhile, my character was a warlock too, though.

crises79 wrote:
Warlocks_amulet wrote:

You mean Bavaria?
Don't worry, the Bavarians' German isn't all that either...

Yeah Bavaria and yes, listening to someone from here as opposed to someone from Berlin, is way different.
I call Bavarian German redneck German. xD

GardensofGrief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:36 am 

Hi everybody, I'm pretty new to this forum and site. A little about myself: I live in Nebraska and I like to collect cds, my collection is constantly growing and contains currently around 360ish cds. I've been listening to Metal for around 5 years now, the first Metal bands I started listening to were Godflesh, Neurosis, and ISIS. My first Metal cd was actually Celestial by ISIS. Before I got into Metal I primarily listened to Hardcore punk and Noise Rock. Now a days I mostly listen to Metal and my favorite genres Include: Death Doom, Sludge, Gothic, Death Metal (I love old school Death Metal bands, but I like a lot of newer ones too), and Black Metal. My favorite albums for each genre:

Death Doom:

dISEMBOWELMENT- Transcendence Into the Peripheral
My Dying Bride- Turn Loose the Swans
My Dying Bride- The Dreadful Hours
My Dying Bride- The Light at the End of the World
Tiamat- Clouds
Anathema- Serenades
Anathema- The Silent Enigma
Paradise Lost- Gothic
Mar De Grises- Draining the Waterheart
Winter- Into Darkness
Bethlehem- Dark Metal
Unholy- From the Shadows
Unholy- Second Ring of Power
Unholy- Rapture
Katatonia- Brave Murder Day
November's Doom- Welcome to the Fade
Asphyx- The Rack
Asphyx- Last One On Earth
Saturnus- Paradise Belongs to You
Swallow the Sun- The Morning that Never Came
October Tide- Rain Without End

Sludge:

Eyehategod- Dopesick
Eyehategod- Take as Needed for Pain
Eyehategod- In the Name of Suffering
Acid Bath- When the Kite Sting Pops
Acid Bath- Paegan Terrorism Tactics
Grief- Come to Grief
ISIS- Celestial
ISIS- Panopticon
Neurosis- Souls at Zero
Neurosis- Enemy of the Sun
Neurosis- Through Silver and Blood
Neurosis- Times of Grace
Neurosis- A Sun that Never Sets
Neurosis- The Eye of Every Storm
Neurosis- Given to the Rising
Mastodon- Leviathan
Mastodon- Remission
The Ocean- Precambrian
Crowbar- Obedience Thru Suffering
Crowbar- s/t
Crowbar- Broken Glass
Crowbar- Sonic Excess in its Purest Form
Crowbar- Odd Fellows Rest

Gothic

Tiamat- Wildhoney
Moonspell- Wolfheart
Amathema- Eternity
Type O Negative- World Coming Down
Type O Negative- Bloody Kisses
Draconian- Arcane Rain Fell
Lacrimas Profundere- Burning A wish
Lacrimas Profundere- Memorandum
My Dying Bride- Like Gods of the Sun
My Dying Bride- The Angel and the Dark River
Theatre of Tragedy- Aegis
Paradise Lost- Icon
The Gathering- Mandylion
Sentenced- The Cold White Light

Death Metal:

Immolation- Dawn of Possession
Immolation- Here in After
Immolation- Close to a World Below
Immolation- Unholy Cult
Morbid Angel- Blessed are the Sick
Morbid Angel- Formulas Fatal to the Flesh
Morbid Angel- Gateways to Annihilation
Morbid Angel- Altars of Madness
Septic Flesh- Esoptron
Septic Flesh- Mystic Places at Dawn
Septic Flesh- Ophidian Wheel
Septic Flesh- The Great Mass
Autopsy- Mental Funeral
Autopsy- Severed Survival
Brutality- Screams of Anguish
Death- Human
Death- Individual Thought Patterns
Obituary- Cause of Death
Unanimated- Ancient God of Evil
Nocturnus- The Key
Bolt Thrower- Realm of Chaos
Dismember- Like an Ever Flowing Stream
Carcass- Necroticism
Carcass- Symphonies of Sickness
Cryptopsy- None so Vile
Gorguts- Obscure
Entombed- Clandenstine
Entombed- Left Hand Path
Akercocke- Antichrist
At the Gates- The Red in the Sky is Ours
Incantation- Onward to Golgotha
The Chasm- Spell of Retribution

Black Metal:

Marduk- Those of the Unlight
Marduk- Opus Nocturne
Make a Change Kill Your Self- II
Behemoth- And the Forest Dreams Eternally
Trist- Zrcadlení melancholie
Coldworld- Melencholie2
Darkspace- Darkspace 2
Dissection- Storm of the Lights Bane
Bethlehem- Dictius Te Necare
Bethlehem- S.U.I.Z.I.D
Emporer- In the Nightside Eclipse
Bathory- Bathory
Bathory- Blood Fire Death
Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales
Sodom- In the Sign of Evil
Darkthrone- A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Lifelover- Konkurs
Lifelover- Erotik
Shining- V Halmstead
Leviathan- Tentacles of Whorror
Leviathan- Massive Conspiracy Against all Life
Leviathan- Tenth Sub-level of Suicide

And of course there are many more but this are most of my faves.

fletch1492
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 pm 

That's a lot of favorite albums! However, your tastes seem to line up a lot with mine, so I'll be checking a bunch of them out >.< I think I'll be busy for awhile...

talvikki77
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 pm 

GardensofGrief wrote:
Gothic

Tiamat- Wildhoney
Moonspell- Wolfheart
Amathema- Eternity
Paradise Lost- Icon
The Gathering- Mandylion

\m/

Awesome gothic bands. I don't know Draconian and have not listened to much Sentenced, I guess I oughta check them out. I noticed you've mostly stayed away from gothic metal bands with female vocalists..not a fan of those?

GardensofGrief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm 

talvikki77 wrote:
GardensofGrief wrote:
Gothic

Tiamat- Wildhoney
Moonspell- Wolfheart
Amathema- Eternity
Paradise Lost- Icon
The Gathering- Mandylion

\m/

Awesome gothic bands. I don't know Draconian and have not listened to much Sentenced, I guess I oughta check them out. I noticed you've mostly stayed away from gothic metal bands with female vocalists..not a fan of those?

You're right, I don't listen to very many female fronted bands, not sure why that is, do you have any good recommendations?

fletch1492 wrote:
That's a lot of favorite albums! However, your tastes seem to line up a lot with mine, so I'll be checking a bunch of them out >.< I think I'll be busy for awhile...

Have fun :) hope you find something you like.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 156  Next