TheLiberation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:40 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
Ozzy will die in 20__?

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:51 pm 

My two biggest ones would be 1) is Gorguts ever going to release another album, and 2) will Tvangeste ever release a new album. I don't know if the latter is very popular around here but I'm sure as hell waiting for something new from them.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Cthulhu_Fhtagn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm 

Another couple, when is Toxik going to release a new album, and what about Gammacide?

Crick wrote:
The first one is silly because it's got such dainty eyelashes, yet the guy is terrified. NOT THE MASCARA, CTHULHU! ANYTHING BUT THE MASCARA!

insanewayne
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:48 pm 

What ever happened to Scott Lewis (ex Brutal Truth/Exit 13) He did those 2 albums and dropped off the face of the planet.

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm 

With Bathory, you never knew what to believe- and still don't. Most of the interviews, Quorthon talked totally out of his ass, and you always had to weave through his BS to find the truth.

For the most part, I believe he was basically a one-man band with a drum machine, but he did collaborate with a few musicians here and there; he just never had a real permanant, fully functional lineup or anything. There was mention of a guy named "Stefan Larsson" who played drums for him during the late 1980s; he could have been one of the guys referred to as "Vvornth." There were promotional photos of him and two other guys in Viking dress wielding swords that came out in the late 1980s but the rumor was, neither of the guys who appeared in the photo ever actually recorded anything with him. That photo was probably the extent of "Vvornth" and "Kothaar's" involvement with the band; although it is possible that studio musicians who assisted with the recordings of "Blood Fire Death" and "Hammerheart" were completely different people who used those nicknames- it seems clear that he was obsessed with image and the look of his band; and even hinted in a couple interviews that a couple of his studio session musicians didn't look "Viking" enough.

I believe that "The Boss" is actually his father; Quorthon even lied about "The Boss's" age in interviews to make the Boss's age closer to his own (and to quash the rumor.) I've even heard the theory that his supposed death was a fabrication; that in reality, he decided to quit the music business, cut his hair and live an unassuming life under his real name (Whatever name that really was), and "The Boss" assisted with this cover story.

Baldrs
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 pm 

It wouldn't surprise me if that fabrication were true, but is Bathory really that big that such a lie would be necessary? I mean, Bathory cannot be that popular. And in regards to the point you made about how he talked a lot of rubbish, I noticed that as well in my time skimming through old Bathory interviews. He even admitted that he kept putting out those Viking themed albums just to make a return on it, and I thought that was lame. The music seems so passionate, and in my opinion is extremely well written and executed with a good production (except for those terrible thrash albums), and then he admits to making them for the cash, and not even believing/caring in the mythology that he was writing about.

I don't even know what to think about Quorthon to be honest. Just like Euronymous he was a fantastic song writer, but just said some dumb things in the interviews. On another note though, I do hope he is alive and well. I mean, after all of the great music he wrote, it would only be a loss to the world if he did indeed pass away.

If everyone on this forum can agree on one thing, it's that Bathory produced some of the best pagan themed music of all time. I still have to fill out their discography in my collection.

HenryKrinkle31
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:14 pm 

Who played drums for Rhapsody from Dawn of Victory through Power of the Dragonflame?

SignOfTheCrosshair
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:17 pm 

Who played drums on the Angelo Sasso Running Wild albums... did he exist/ is "he" a drum machine/is it an electronic kit? And is Angelo Sasso really dead as Rock n Rolf claims? ....

Machine_Dead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:23 am 

TheLiberation wrote:
Metantoine wrote:
Ozzy will die in 20__?

in contrary to Lemmy who will probably never die....

unless....

someone gives him back his jacket.

As long as it hasn't be retrieved, Lemmy is here to stay...

http://30daysout.files.wordpress.com/20 ... 123211.jpg

maidenpriestmanic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:49 am 

I think lemmy just stole my soul............

Ill-Starred Son
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 am 

vengefulgoat wrote:
I guess what was happening inside The Temple of Fullmoon circle during its days in Poland. Their activities supposedly would have outshined all of the Norwegian crimes had they seen the light of the day, but apparently the members were aware spreading the word will get them even into deeper shit. I'm a huge fan of the music from this era, hearing some stories would surely spice things up a bit. Darken has been saying something that he might talk more about it in some interview or book, let's see... One of the stories was for example when Samoth of Emperor threatened one of the guys in Mysteries who has been using same nick as him, sent them some photo with sword looking angry. Mysteries then sent him a photo of themselves with real automatic guns and Samoth never replied...

Also, the whole Quorthon persona is mysterious.

I never heard about this.

What bands were a part of the "Temple of the Full Moon"?

As for me, it might not be considered a "metal" mystery because it has to do with an actual crime, but I've always been fascinated by the Bodom Lake murders and I still wonder who committed those crimes.

I've read everything I could find on the internet and there's really very little out there to suggest who might have been guilty and it's still an unsolved crime.

Also, there had been rumors that the one kid who survived the murder went crazy and was in a mental institutiion and could not remember what happened, but I heard that that was a story made up by Children of Bodom and that he's actually a normal guy living in Finland. However, if that's the case I wonder why no one has ever asked him about his account of what happened the night of the murders??

Also, I have heard there is a book about the murders, but have been COMPLETELY unable to find it, in fact, I've been unable to even find examples of it being mentioned more than once or twice in passing on the internet.

Does anyone know anything more about the crime and does anyone possibly know where to find the book that was written about the murders???

Also, on a different note, as a HUGE King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fan, I've always wondered, is King Diamond LEGITIMATELY insane???

Like, he's SOOOO into his persona that I have to imagine he's a VERY strange dude in real life.

I REALLY wish he would write an autobiography or someone would write a biography about him.

I'd really like to know what he was like growing up and hear stories from his life because I imagine he's probably experienced some STRANGE shit in his life to be the kind of person he is....

Anyone know anything more about King Diamond's actual Personal life???

So yeah, those 2 are the mysteries I have questions concerning: 1) the children of Bodom murders and where to find the book that was written about them 2) What King Diamond is really like in person and if he's ever thought about writing/or having written an autobiography/biography.

Last edited by Ill-Starred Son on Thu May 23, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fulano
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:38 am 

Is Doug Cerrito still alive?

Ill-Starred Son
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 am 

Another one I have is:

Were the songs "The Rebel" and "Evil Woman" off the first couple Black Sabbath singles ever released later and if so, on what?

I don't think I've ever heard them.

DoomMetalAlchemist
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:20 am 

Ill-Starred Son wrote:
Another one I have is:

Were the songs "The Rebel" and "Evil Woman" off the first couple Black Sabbath singles ever released later and if so, on what?

I don't think I've ever heard them.

Evil Woman was released on the original UK pressing of the first album, and is available in various CD formats these days, not hard to get a hold of. I'm assuming you meant a different song. A Song For Jim maybe? That one gets talked about a lot together with The Rebel.

Zerberus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 am 

Will Brutus (Netherlands) ever resurface and release Murwgebeukt? And whatever the fuck happened to them?

NARAKU666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 am 

What happened to Sanjiv, the mysterious hindu guy from Carcass

https://www.facebook.com/KothRising

vengefulgoat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 am 

Also, Akhenathen, I recall reading that he quit black metal due to his father and became a lawyer?

Tengan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 am 

Ill-Starred Son wrote:
As for me, it might not be considered a "metal" mystery because it has to do with an actual crime, but I've always been fascinated by the Bodom Lake murders and I still wonder who committed those crimes.

I've read everything I could find on the internet and there's really very little out there to suggest who might have been guilty and it's still an unsolved crime.

Also, there had been rumors that the one kid who survived the murder went crazy and was in a mental institutiion and could not remember what happened, but I heard that that was a story made up by Children of Bodom and that he's actually a normal guy living in Finland. However, if that's the case I wonder why no one has ever asked him about his account of what happened the night of the murders??

Also, I have heard there is a book about the murders, but have been COMPLETELY unable to find it, in fact, I've been unable to even find examples of it being mentioned more than once or twice in passing on the internet.

Does anyone know anything more about the crime and does anyone possibly know where to find the book that was written about the murders???

The survivor at the time claimed he had no recollection of the events and might have spent some time getting therapy for getting over these events. A few years back fresh DNA evidence were put forth actually proving he actually went nuts that night and committed the murders! He still claims having no recollection of it though. What happens since is beyond me. There have been no reports of a trial or further investigation reports. But CoB did dedicate a song to the guy at a concert the very night after all this was brought up claiming they had found the killer at last. I am utterly surprised you haven't found anything about this on the internet though.

As for a book on the subject you have to bear in mind that in the Nordic countries we aren't really that obsessed with murders and horrific acts as you Americans :) Had this taken place in the US I am sure there would have been tons of books on the subject but in this case it is unlikely you will find one.

Senton
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:11 am 

This topic is pretty much a 'where are they now?'. I do like to hear about the whereabouts of former band members. What happened to Jon Kennedy of Hecate Enthroned? He had harsh COF style..

But there are some interesting mysteries/rumours (pre internet days) that I'm trying to remember...

EDIT: ok apparently he is forming a new band called Throne of Lucifer, nice.

enigmatech
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:15 am 

Fulano wrote:
Is Doug Cerrito still alive?

I think you can see him for a few seconds on the DVD that comes with "Pinnacle of Bedlam", in the part where the band filmed their induction into the Long Island Hall of Fame. He doesn't get interviewed, just stands in the background along with most of Suffocation's current and ex-lineup.

ThrashingTheRedemer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:53 am 

Wilytank wrote:
What the fuck happened to Dag Nilsen?

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:03 am 

ThrashingTheRedemer wrote:
Wilytank wrote:
What the fuck happened to Dag Nilsen?

[youtube]Dag Nilsen[/youtube]

Do you have any proof this is the same Dag Nilsen. It's a very common Norwegian name.

MaelstromMind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:08 am 

A few weeks ago I was wondering what happened to John Hand, the kid who was credited as rhythm Guitarist on Scream Bloody Gore although he didn't actually play on it and I came across this video -

So there's one mystery solved. We also can see why he didn't actually get to record anything with Death :lol:

Ill-Starred Son wrote:
Also, on a different note, as a HUGE King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fan, I've always wondered, is King Diamond LEGITIMATELY insane???

Like, he's SOOOO into his persona that I have to imagine he's a VERY strange dude in real life.

I REALLY wish he would write an autobiography or someone would write a biography about him.

I'd really like to know what he was like growing up and hear stories from his life because I imagine he's probably experienced some STRANGE shit in his life to be the kind of person he is....

Anyone know anything more about King Diamond's actual Personal life???

What I know about King Diamond is he lives in Texas with his wife and pet cats and enjoys watching NASCAR and American Football. He seems like a normal, well adjusted guy who happens to have "Satanic" beliefs and a fascination with the paranormal and supernatural. He's simply a storyteller/entertainer who gets a kick out of spooking people with his theatrics, clearly not insane.

Tired
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:15 am 

Tengan wrote:
The survivor at the time claimed he had no recollection of the events and might have spent some time getting therapy for getting over these events. A few years back fresh DNA evidence were put forth actually proving he actually went nuts that night and committed the murders! He still claims having no recollection of it though. What happens since is beyond me. There have been no reports of a trial or further investigation reports. But CoB did dedicate a song to the guy at a concert the very night after all this was brought up claiming they had found the killer at last. I am utterly surprised you haven't found anything about this on the internet though.

As for a book on the subject you have to bear in mind that in the Nordic countries we aren't really that obsessed with murders and horrific acts as you Americans :) Had this taken place in the US I am sure there would have been tons of books on the subject but in this case it is unlikely you will find one.

The guy (Nils Gustafsson) was freed, mostly because they didn't have good enough evidence, and the cops screwed some things up. It's quite possible he did it, but yeah, he's been free for years now.

LordStenhammar
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:44 am 

It hasn't dawned to me yet why Beavis and Butthead didn't like Accept. Of course their Balls to the Wall -video was hilarious and Udo looked funny, but aren't they still metalheads? They like Metallica, AC/DC and Judas Priest, but not Accept?

whiteshark761
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:06 am 

Beavis and Butthead were pretty unpredictable in their tastes. They didn't seem to care for death metal, either, making fun of bands like Carcass and Morbid Angel.

soul_schizm
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:14 am 

Though I don't know him, it never even occurred to me that King Diamond is insane when away from the stage. Why would someone think that? He's a showman. A very good one.

Always felt to me like he's pretty "normal" when the makeup comes off. Whatever normal is supposed to be. He's not being shuttled to and from shows in a paddy wagon :)

Personally, I always thought Quorthon did a fantastic job of creating a sense of mystery about Bathory, and himself. It worked to great effect, all through his career. People aren't even totally sure he's dead. That guy was a master of drumming up curiosity for his project. Great stuff. I think he had a go-to drummer or two that he used on his recordings, and that those guys didn't really want to tour or be away from their home life. Just my opinion - I guess we'll never know for sure what it really was from start to end.

Riffs
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:11 pm 

Dio-Sabbath first breakup: Apparently due to the mixing phase of live evil. Tony and Geezer claimed that Dio was messing up the mix behind their backs, lowering their parts. Ronnie claims it's the other way around. For all I know, they could have all been fucked up and imagining things, or maybe one party is lying, or maybe there was more bad blood. In any event, the real mystery is to imagine what those guys could have done while they were still in their prime. Mob Rules was an amazing and dark followup to Heaven and Hell. I really think those guys would have created some more classics together.

Ozzy, Iommi and the Sabbath lawsuit: What the fuck happened there? We know things have been settled and nothing was ever disclosed. I suspect that, in many years, the truth may come out but I'd really like to know.

Metallica and Mustaine: How many songs should Mustaine really be credited for on those first few albums? Mustaine has claimed a few more. You can hear hints of his distinctive style on a few tracks but on the other hand, he's renowned for talking out of his ass and presumably, Hetfield could have just drawn influence from his playing. But to me, the greatest mystery of Metallica (and possibly the metal world) will always be to imagine what a lineup of Hetfield, Mustaine, Burton and Ulrich could have done together over a longer period of time. Only pure goodness could have come out of this in the 80s.

What the hell happened to Sylvain Houde, former singer of Kataklysm? Erratic behavior, the guy always seems on the verge of resurfacing but never does so.

Vivian Campbell: How does a guy go from being one of the top metal guitarists of his time in the early Dio stuff to "not liking metal" and playing sterile, pointless shit?

Les Binks: Why would Judas Priest fire a drummer because he was too good and then hire a child molestor? And why didn't someone else snatch Binks, who was quite a drummer for his time?

Roy Khan: I'm not a big power metal fan but this guy is an amazing singer. Then starts crashing because of a supposed "burnout" before retiring entirely from... music. There are rumors his decision was faith-based, or related to depression but nobody really knows why. Such a shame because this guy really does have an amazing voice.

And I'll echo someone else: I'm wondering what's going on with Candlemass and their former singers. Messiah Marcolin has been wasting his time for years now doing guest vocals, with absolutely no projects whatsoever. Now it seems Robert Lowe is doing the same. I haven't found any interview by the guy since he was fired.

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:32 pm 

Riffs wrote:

What the hell happened to Sylvain Houde, former singer of Kataklysm? Erratic behavior, the guy always seems on the verge of resurfacing but never does so.

He has schizophrenia and lives on the streets.

Ancient_Sorrow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:41 pm 

Quote:
I believe that "The Boss" is actually his father; Quorthon even lied about "The Boss's" age in interviews to make the Boss's age closer to his own (and to quash the rumor.) I've even heard the theory that his supposed death was a fabrication; that in reality, he decided to quit the music business, cut his hair and live an unassuming life under his real name (Whatever name that really was), and "The Boss" assisted with this cover story.

I (fairly jokingly) submit the conspiricy theory that Quorthon faked his own death because he wanted to become a woman, and that's the sort of thing which would most likely be impossible to have the courage to admit to with an extensive fanbase.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm 

Marag wrote:
Riffs wrote:

He has schizophrenia and lives on the streets.

Source? Or are you talking out of your ass?! :p

I'll join the "where's x band member" bandwagon and say, Don Doty. Did the Earth split in half and swallowed him whole?! :confused:

Tornado
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:21 pm 

Riffs wrote:
Metallica and Mustaine: How many songs should Mustaine really be credited for on those first few albums?

What I find interesting is that considering Mustaine was fired before 'Kill 'Em All' was recorded, how come he is credited on the tracks 'Ride the Lightning' and 'The Call of Ktulu'? Were those songs written and ready by the time 'Kill 'Em All' was recorded? Could they have appeared on that album? Why didn't Mustaine tell Metallica he was taking those riffs with him?

ArcticSwarm
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 pm 

Tornado wrote:
Riffs wrote:
Metallica and Mustaine: How many songs should Mustaine really be credited for on those first few albums?

What I find interesting is that considering Mustaine was fired before 'Kill 'Em All' was recorded, how come he is credited on the tracks 'Ride the Lightning' and 'The Call of Ktulu'? Were those songs written and ready by the time 'Kill 'Em All' was recorded? Could they have appeared on that album? Why didn't Mustaine tell Metallica he was taking those riffs with him?

From what I've always heard/read, Mustaine told Metallica not to use any of his stuff (including the riffs on the KEA songs). But of course, they did anyway.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:13 pm 

I've learned to just never believe anything Mustaine says, he's pretty much determined to make himself bigger than Metallica so it's not surprising if he claims to have written more than what he's credited for. If anything, Metallica are some pretty standup guys if they remember riffs he wrote but hasn't used yet and then still credit him for them two albums later.

And I maintain that Cliff not dying wouldn't have changed Metallica too horribly much. It's not like they got Jason and he suddenly started pushing them to be lighter and more melodic. Cliff either would have encouraged it, tolerated it, or hated it and left. The real interesting one to ponder for me is the story about how he and Kirk were fighting over that bunk on the bus the night of the accident. They drew straws or flipped a coin or something and Kirk lost. What if it was Kirk who had fallen out the window and gotten crushed? He was never the principle songwriter, but he did seem to write more than Cliff did, and his pentatonic wah wah solos are a big part of Metallica's sound. Imagine an alternate reality where he died instead and they replaced him with Gary Holt or something. Or hell, even some unknown guitarist who never got a chance and wound up blowing everybody away. We'll never know.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 pm 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
-Cradle of Filth never releasing "Goetia" as their first album, though it probably sounded like a transition between their death metal demos and the atmosphere-tinged stuff that showed up on Principle.

What happened there was that the album was recorded either fully or nearly full, then the label the band were on at the time, Tombstone Records, went under. The band didn't have the money to finish the album, so the studio tapes were wiped, making most of the album lost. The one song from those sessions that survived was Spattered in Faeces, which Paul Ryan, Cradle's guitarist at the time, put onto some copies of the Orgiastic Pleasures Foul demo. Fans have since compiled a prospective tracklist of what was to be on Goetia, compiled from sources such as Spattered in Faeces, the Orgiastic Pleasures Foul demo, and the Total Fucking Darkness demo, which was subtitled "The Goetia Promo". Was Sarginson, Cradle's drummer at the time, also confirmed that a song called "Devil Mayfair"' was to be on Goetia.

As for how Spattered in Faeces sounds, you're right on the money with it sounding like a mix of their old death metal material and the sound that would later encompass The Principle of Evil Made Flesh.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Last edited by Subrick on Thu May 23, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArcticSwarm
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
I've learned to just never believe anything Mustaine says, he's pretty much determined to make himself bigger than Metallica so it's not surprising if he claims to have written more than what he's credited for. If anything, Metallica are some pretty standup guys if they remember riffs he wrote but hasn't used yet and then still credit him for them two albums later.

Yeah, that's a really good point about believing Mustaine's claims. The one that always seemed shadiest to me had to do with Leper Messiah. I don't know if he outright said they stole the riffs without crediting him, but I think he implied something like that. This is all really hazy in my memory, it could have been he said they stole some chording technique he "invented" and used in the song. Something like that.

The thought it always brought to my mind was: there is no way in hell Metallica stole Mustaine's music, didn't credit him for it, and Mustaine waited YEARS to ever mention it. That just did not happen.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:40 pm 

Riffs wrote:
Roy Khan: I'm not a big power metal fan but this guy is an amazing singer. Then starts crashing because of a supposed "burnout" before retiring entirely from... music. There are rumors his decision was faith-based, or related to depression but nobody really knows why. Such a shame because this guy really does have an amazing voice.

This is one that puzzles me. I also read the "got tired of" part, but then he pretty much vanished from existence thereafter. You can't just disappear if you're Roy Khan, a vocalist who was on top of the power metal world.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Tengan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:29 pm 

Tired wrote:
Tengan wrote:

The guy (Nils Gustafsson) was freed, mostly because they didn't have good enough evidence, and the cops screwed some things up. It's quite possible he did it, but yeah, he's been free for years now.

Ok, thanks for the update.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:26 pm 

Riffs wrote:
Les Binks: Why would Judas Priest fire a drummer because he was too good and then hire a child molestor? And why didn't someone else snatch Binks, who was quite a drummer for his time?

Great, now you're making me wonder if Holland's incident in 2004 wasn't the first time something like that had happened. Other than that, I don't get the Binks thing. He may have been technical on Stained Class but Hell Bent For Leather does seem pretty dumbed down, which is what they wanted when they hired Holland.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:05 pm 

OzzyApu wrote:
Riffs wrote:

This is one that puzzles me. I also read the "got tired of" part, but then he pretty much vanished from existence thereafter. You can't just disappear if you're Roy Khan, a vocalist who was on top of the power metal world.

As far as I know it was a religious thing, like he joined some sort of group or something; that was what I was hearing a lot when he left Kamelot.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next