Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am 

Evil_Wicked_Twisted_Mind wrote:
Stuff similar to Swedish Wolf and first 2 Enforcer releases? Even heavy metal bands like Portrait and Attic ?

RAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMsD95sTg3k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paI_dGX9xoQ

Overdrive's second coming is surprisingly good. They have the same singer as Portrait too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJvuRdKMhQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJECF4V-uS0

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
I actually haven't heard the pre-Kai-singing albums, but eh, like I said, nothing of theirs is really terribly interesting to me anymore. It's not bad or anything, but I guess it's just a matter of what I got into first - I ended up enjoying less and less standard power metal over the years, and moved away from the style that GR pioneered more and more.

Some of the Scheepers-era material was good, a lot of it was really terrible. Heading for Tomorrow had most of the best material. Scheepers was a fantastic singer but the songwriting was extremely hit-or-miss.

The good Scheepers-era songs:
Lust for Life (probably their best early song and maybe the best double-bass cooker Hansen ever wrote)
Heaven Can Wait
The Silence (first half of it, anyway)
Heading for Tomorrow
Look At Yourself (but it's an Uriah Heep cover)
As Time Goes By
Tribute to the Past
No Return
Last Before the Storm
18 Years
Exciter (but it's a Judas Priest cover)
Save Us (live, ten times heavier than the Helloween version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Py8abSqoY)

Also I would say "Free Time" is not as bad as a lot of people say it is but I don't think many people would agree with me in that assessment.

LegendMaker wrote:
Glad you didn't dislike it. I wish I could give you a taste of 'Sigh no More', I'd be surprised if it weren't your cup of tea.

Sigh no More sucks donkey balls. It is worse than even the worst of their recent works.

Quote:
"Sail On" was decent, yeah...more energetic and fresh than the new shit for sure.

Fresh? Maybe it was when Rush wrote songs just like it in 1977. I can literally hear Geddy Lee singing in my head when I listen to it.

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

LegendMaker
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:48 pm 

Agree to disagree, Woolie_Wool, fairly much on everything you just said (bar some of the songs you cited). :D

mudrnudl
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:35 pm 

Opus wrote:
mudrnudl wrote:
I am looking for singer who has similar voice to Midnight or Daniel Heiman. It doesn't have to be exactly the same timbre but same singing style and range. What would you recommend for a guy who wants new Lost Horizon-like work?

John K in Balance of Power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2Jf0Re1RY

He has some moments where he is very close to Midnight... Thanks
Anybody else with suggestions?

Rocka_Rollas
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm 

Forget your hate for Shadowmaker... Here's Blazon Stone for you all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqJUn04COnA

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:36 am 

Listening to Wotan's debut again, and I'm scratching my head as to what I was smoking to make me think the 1993 demo was better than this. Sure, the vocalist has some oddities, but this is damn good stuff.

iAmDisturbed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:32 am 

Lengthy and really cool interview with Scalzi! (FOR YOU, EMPY!)
Love the man!
http://www.sfbg.com/noise/2010/11/08/sl ... philosophy

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:56 am 

Man, he's seriously one of my idols. I don't listen to as much Slough Feg now, after wearing out a lot of their albums, but whenever I do play em they still sound awesome. And Scalzi is just great.

Aydross
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am 

I don't get the little "hate" over Gamma Ray. I mean, the guy's have put some excellent material over the years. Extremely consistent albums if i must add(except the last one). I absolutely love NWO and Majestic, and of course, LOFT and SOIS are classics.

mudrnudl
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 pm 

Did anybody heppen to hear "Max Magagni - Twister" album? In some way it is similar to "Emir Hot - Sevdah Metal" album.
I would like to know if there is anything similar. I believe it is influenced by classic heavy metal and hard rock of 80's, power metal and blues.
Could you please recommend me something and do not forget to mention if you heard those two albums I have mentioned. Thanks in advance.
(appreciated: catchy, high pitched vocals, acoustic parts, drum solos...)

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:33 pm 

This week I have mostly been eating: King Diamond's The Spider's Lullaby.

Honestly, this album was a pleasant surprise for me. The song's are generally very good and it's refreshing to hear King take the "short story" approach to writing on this album (sometimes whole album concepts can get a bit laboured, although, King normally does quite well even with ridiculous plots). I didn't actually know that most of this was written in 1991, so that perhaps explains why it's good stuff (perhaps it could have been even better with an early 1990s production job). There's a few later KD albums I still need to give a chance (Voodoo and House of God in particular), but this is definitely the best of his post-The Eye material.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 pm 

House of God has what might as well be one of his best concepts (picture religious conspiracies + cosmic horror), but it's also quite average in the songwriting department. It has a couple of pretty good songs, but it's far from his zenith.

rawsewage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 pm 

Just saw this on another forum and it officially blows. Jeff Ulmer of Sacred Blade/Othyrworld passed away, R.I.P.

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 am 

rawsewage wrote:
Just saw this on another forum and it officially blows. Jeff Ulmer of Sacred Blade/Othyrworld passed away, R.I.P.

Fuck. He created some of the most mystical and incredible metal I know of, and Beyond into the Night of Day is one of my all-time favorite albums. Checking out their/his Facebook page it looks like a new one was in progress too. RIP. :(

Dandelo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 am 

Aydross wrote:
I don't get the little "hate" over Gamma Ray. I mean, the guy's have put some excellent material over the years. Extremely consistent albums if i must add(except the last one). I absolutely love NWO and Majestic, and of course, LOFT and SOIS are classics.

Agreed. Why I like those albums, is the imagination put into them, the arrangements and the lyrics. I haven't listened to SOIS in a while.

I must do so, because every time I hear it it puts a stupid grin on my face. I mean, Shine on, cheesy but so good.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 am 

HamburgerBoy wrote:
rawsewage wrote:

Fuck. He created some of the most mystical and incredible metal I know of, and Beyond into the Night of Day is one of my all-time favorite albums. Checking out their/his Facebook page it looks like a new one was in progress too. RIP. :(

Double fuck. I hadn't really expected anything new to come out, but that didn't stop me from hoping. RIP.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:24 am 

Scalzi was rude when I saw them live :( tried to talk to him but he brushed me off (could have been because they were on a tight schedule though).

That is, until I yelled "SKULLFUCKER, FUCK HER IN THE HEAD" because one of the guitarists was wearing a Brocas shirt. Scalzi went on a rant about how the Brocas guys were old enough to be my grandparents, and he was old enough to be my uncle. Then he started calling himself Uncle Mike. :lol:

Ended up smoking a J with the bassist Adrian though, he was nice. We talked about Rainbow!
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

ShadeOfDarkness
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm 

Dandelo wrote:
Aydross wrote:

Agreed. Why I like those albums, is the imagination put into them, the arrangements and the lyrics. I haven't listened to SOIS in a while.

I must do so, because every time I hear it it puts a stupid grin on my face. I mean, Shine on, cheesy but so good.

Yeah, a few weeks ago I had NWO on repeat. So damn catchy. I even appreciate LOTF2 for what it is. Some tracks have corny as hell lyrics, but it's alright. Lyrics usually never bother me. It's strange, but vocalists like Kai Hansen amazes me, in a way. It's the same with Dave Mustaine. They are far from the best singers, yet they have immensley interesting vocal melodies. The melodies themselves are enough for me to love the vocals. I mean, the bridge in "Solid" from NWO has amazing vocal lines for example. There you've got what I'm talking about.

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 pm 

Nahsil wrote:
Scalzi was rude when I saw them live :( tried to talk to him but he brushed me off (could have been because they were on a tight schedule though).

That is, until I yelled "SKULLFUCKER, FUCK HER IN THE HEAD" because one of the guitarists was wearing a Brocas shirt. Scalzi went on a rant about how the Brocas guys were old enough to be my grandparents, and he was old enough to be my uncle. Then he started calling himself Uncle Mike. :lol:

Ended up smoking a J with the bassist Adrian though, he was nice. We talked about Rainbow!

Was this a new event? I feel like I've read this exact story a couple years ago, but from the perspective of another fan in the audience, with the same Skullfucker thing happening. :lol:

WaywardSon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4RfoUv9KU

Wow. I knew the new album wasn't going to be that great, but this is pretty bad. La Torre sounds fine, but that production is awful. No breathing room, everything sounds all mushed together. The song writing isn't much better. You have the heavy chug chug for the "metal" parts and the faceless chords that back the chorus. It's basically a heavier HitNF.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:49 am 

They were never an inch as good as Crimson Glory.*

I won't deny that Tate was awesome, but to be perfectly honest I feel like that style of melodic vocalists is kind of my least favorite. Dunno how to explain it though and that's probably weird coming from me haha, but I've felt like that for a long time now. Michael Kiske kind of fits that mold I think, though in his case it doesn't help that there's no passion at all.

Think I just prefer if vocals are higher pitched than that or the opposite route and gruff, like JD Kimball, or the insane ones who can still hit those piercing notes like Conklin, Glen May, and Anthony C. Lionetti III. But there's no question I'd take people like Midnight, Cyriis, John Arch, Rivera, Halford, etc, over the Tate style. Maybe it's just because he and the few like that are so reserved on the shrieking. Actually yeah that's probably exactly why. Enchanter's Brian Osborne is probably the ultimate comparison I can think of, his voice sounds very much like Tate's, but the way he sings is completely different and way more badass in the long run to me.

Very random but maybe others can weigh in on that? maybe failsafe or others can digest the technical differences. lol

*Early Queensryche is fine in my book. :roll:

The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 am 

New Satan track is Destroying me. So good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9y-T-K5ehwI#!

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 am 

Yeah, I was never a big Tate fan, his voice always seemed too generic, although that could be because so many people tried to imitate him (Lethal, Damien Steele, Screamer, etc.), plus I don't much like the 'Ryche. The EP and a couple of songs from O:M are about all I can get into nowadays. The pioneered a good style with their EP, they just haven't released much of any quality material in that style. I'd rather listen to one of the more astute followers in their footsteps, like Crimson Glory or Laissez Faire or some such stuff. I guess I listen to FW clones more than anything else though. Steel Prophet, Chozzen Phate, Enchanter, Ice Vinland, Psychotic Waltz, etc. That's how I like my white collar USPM.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 am 

WaywardSon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4RfoUv9KU

Wow. I knew the new album wasn't going to be that great, but this is pretty bad. La Torre sounds fine, but that production is awful. No breathing room, everything sounds all mushed together. The song writing isn't much better. You have the heavy chug chug for the "metal" parts and the faceless chords that back the chorus. It's basically a heavier HitNF.

It's not great, but this is miles and miles (and miles and miles) better than American Soldier and Dedicated to Chaos.

~Guest 282118

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 am 

Tate was anything but generic (the amount of imitators that cropped up after his band rose to popularity are just that; imitators), and his strengths simply relied on the fact that he was, well, a damn good singer; power, range, personality..... He had it all. The key to his success was balance. Xeogred; you see the fact that he didn't shriek often as a disadvantage, while I think the opposite. By unleashing his most powerful wails only once in a while, Tate made each and every one of them count. Still, I won't disagree with anyone who says that either Arch or Midnight are better, because while Tate was an all around impressive performer, those dudes' voices are simply transcendent.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 pm 

Jophelerx wrote:
I guess I listen to FW clones more than anything else though. Steel Prophet, Chozzen Phate, Enchanter, Ice Vinland, Psychotic Waltz, etc. That's how I like my white collar USPM.

What

SolstafirAquilaria
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 pm 

The_Apex_of_Collapse wrote:

Yeah, I've listened to this a few dozen times and counting at this point. I really hope that the whole album is like this track. Court in the Act honestly does nothing for me beyond Trial by Fire and Blades of Steel, and this song is very much in the mold of the former (right down the war theme, too, it would seem) to the point of even having a guitar bit reminiscent of it. I'm realistically fearing/expecting another Riot - Immortal Soul situation, though. But I'd sure love to be wrong. As it is, though, this is probably the best new song I've heard all year.

2Eagle333
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:20 pm 

As far as Tate goes, it's true that there were quite a few imitators, but you can generally tell that they're imitators. In fact, this tends to apply to Queensryche clones in general.

Gospel of Thomas wrote:
Jesus said, [...] "Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being."

I don't tend to mind his lack of shrieking that much, and his stronger moments often draw on the ability to smoothly transition between or hold pitches while maintaining a sense of control, as in 'Neue Regel' or this rendition of 'I Will Remember.' The lack of more extreme shifts probably complements this, while evidently Conklin's higher shifts have a completely different aim (except perhaps on Titan Force, but that's not one of his finer moments). 'Eternal World'-style vocals wouldn't quite work if you're not going for the same type of darker, aggressive quarter-blue USPM, and in Queensryche's case it feels like if they had been slightly more consistent and had a better idea of where they wanted to go then Tate's vocal style wouldn't have been a problem, and indeed could have enhanced it in a way which more USPM-esque vocals wouldn't have.

I'm not sure that I would really compare Tate with Kiske, although Todd La Torre is perhaps closer to that direction.

Quote:
Yeah, I was never a big Tate fan, his voice always seemed too generic, although that could be because so many people tried to imitate him (Lethal, Damien Steele, Screamer, etc.), plus I don't much like the 'Ryche.

I can sympathise somewhat when it comes to Queensryche; I'm not sure that they really put out any albums which were more than a few good/great tracks and a bunch of mediocre/poor ones, including the first EP. In addition, compared to, say, Crimson Glory, they were always a lot more reliant on Tate to stand out; however, after achieving success with O:M, they ended up going in a similarly chorus-centric direction with Empire, which prevented them from really making use of his vocals during their stronger period, or extending on what they had started with RfO. Promised Land is probably the least reliant on Tate's vocals per se (albeit of necessity), but it has its own brand of somewhat directionless ballad among probably the most interesting musical ideas that the band had tried. The main difference between those and, say, DtC, is probably more a matter of how weak the weaker tracks are, although given that they're not worth listening to in either case (and QR are a song-based band) I'm not sure it makes a massive difference.

That said, though, while consistency is definitely good insofar as it contributes towards the coherence of an album, QR albums aren't going to be that coherent anyway due to generally being song-based (PL is the exception as far as the main tracks go, but as for the filler), so it doesn't have quite as pronounced an effect. It still seems that what QR were doing on their stronger pieces has a fairly unique flavour and, while they don't quite fulfill the potential suggested by these, it does feel that at the time of, say, RfO or PL, if they had sat down and thought about things a bit more, or continued with the style for an album or two to refine it, they could have come up with a really good album, which is more than can be said for most bands. They stand out in principle, if not always in execution. That said, if you were to create a compilation of their best tracks from along their career (not just the albums up to PL, either, necessarily; DtC, for example, certainly has some interesting tracks which draw on the PL formula, although as usual not in the majority), I'm not sure that they would lose that much from being taken out of the context of their albums.

Quote:
New Satan track is Destroying me. So good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -T-K5ehwI#!

Quite promising, although I'm not quite sold on the chorus. It's generally an issue when you have to rip yourself off, but in this case it's done fairly decently.

Quote:
I guess I listen to FW clones more than anything else though. Steel Prophet, Chozzen Phate, Enchanter, Ice Vinland, Psychotic Waltz, etc.

Just as a marginal note, I don't think you can count Psychotic Waltz as an FW clone, and if anything they would probably be closer to progressive metal than white collar USPM (whereas early Fates stand on the opposite side of that divide.)

Edit: I notice that FSF got to that one first.

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:10 pm 

Eh, I was a bit high when I wrote it. Just meant to say they take a lot of infliuence from FW.

maidenpriestmanic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm 

[/quote]
Yeah, a few weeks ago I had NWO on repeat. So damn catchy. I even appreciate LOTF2 for what it is. Some tracks have corny as hell lyrics, but it's alright. Lyrics usually never bother me. It's strange, but vocalists like Kai Hansen amazes me, in a way. It's the same with Dave Mustaine. They are far from the best singers, yet they have immensley interesting vocal melodies. The melodies themselves are enough for me to love the vocals. I mean, the bridge in "Solid" from NWO has amazing vocal lines for example. There you've got what I'm talking about.[/quote]

Funny you say that, I always thought of gamma ray as the power metal version of power metal megadeth due to the similar story to them but both are great bands and thought they were better then the band the band leader came from (helloween/metallica).

TheIbexMoon666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm 

So this is my weak spot. Not the biggest power metal guy and may not truly be a fan of the genre but their are specific bands I like. Most may not really be considered 100% power metal but are in some way. I like heavier power metal bands. More thrash/power or prog power than on the heavy metal side. Some stuff if not most is really just thrash with clean vocals. That may be what i am really looking for but I feel as if I would get a better response from the Power Metal crowd than the Thrash Circle. I dont want catatonic raw thrashers with falsettos. Any time I try my luck those are the majority of the responses I get. Some examples of what I am trying to describe are Futures End, Manticora, Teramaze, Edgend, Paradox, Helstar, Heathen, Artillery. Thats all I can really think of right now. Lower register riffs, faster paced, blistering solos, aggressive riffs, darker lyrics, etc. The more modern the better. I dont know where to find this type of stuff but when I stumble across these type of bands I love it. Any one have any suggestions?

My computer is broken and I am posting from my iPhone so please ignore any and all errors.

maidenpriestmanic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm 

TheIbexMoon666 wrote:
So this is my weak spot. Not the biggest power metal guy and may not truly be a fan of the genre but their are specific bands I like. Most may not really be considered 100% power metal but are in some way. I like heavier power metal bands. More thrash/power or prog power than on the heavy metal side. Some stuff if not most is really just thrash with clean vocals. That may be what i am really looking for but I feel as if I would get a better response from the Power Metal crowd than the Thrash Circle. I dont want catatonic raw thrashers with falsettos. Any time I try my luck those are the majority of the responses I get. Some examples of what I am trying to describe are Futures End, Manticora, Teramaze, Edgend, Paradox, Helstar, Heathen, Artillery. Thats all I can really think of right now. Lower register riffs, faster paced, blistering solos, aggressive riffs, darker lyrics, etc. The more modern the better. I dont know where to find this type of stuff but when I stumble across these type of bands I love it. Any one have any suggestions?

My computer is broken and I am posting from my iPhone so please ignore any and all errors.

Power metal is my favorite genre but my favorite kind of power metal is the heavier stuffm i would recommend iced earth's first 3 albums, blind guardian's first 5 albums (though all their stuff is good), persuader, grave digger.

persuader- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYmRtYYhNI
Blind Guardian-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP49gxxBCzU
Iced Earth-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkG8PRazlcs
Grave digger-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PorO6Lqq6kQ
Hopes this helps.

TheIbexMoon666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 pm 

I failed to mention that I am familiar with Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, and Grave Digger. However I never heard of PerSuader. Pretty good stuff. Thanks for suggesting them.

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:48 pm 

I was aware that Blind Guardian released a complete anthology, but I hadn't realized the albums had all been either remastered or remixed entirely. Can anyone comment on the quality of these versions vs. the originals? I always thought Battalions Of Fear would sound interesting remastered.

Also, the new Queensryche song is completely terrible. I've always avoided modern-era 'Ryche like the plague, and it seems I was well justified in doing so! Yuck

~Guest 282118

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 am 

Trashy_Rambo wrote:
I was aware that Blind Guardian released a complete anthology, but I hadn't realized the albums had all been either remastered or remixed entirely. Can anyone comment on the quality of these versions vs. the originals? I always thought Battalions Of Fear would sound interesting remastered.

Well, my version of Somewhere Far Beyond is remastered, and it sounds damn good. It's heavy as hell, yet also slick, and you can easily pick up every single detail. I can't complain about it, really. Plus, the cover versions of Satan's Trial by Fire and Queen's Spread Your Wings are a nice bonus :-D

WarriorFenix
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 pm 

What did everyone make (or those that like the band) think off Gamma Rays new single/e.p. "Master of Conufsion"?

I havent heard the whole thing yet but "Empire of the Undead" is a great return to form (which still gives me hope they still have another really good album in them) and the title track is fine.

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:50 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
Trashy_Rambo wrote:

Well, my version of Somewhere Far Beyond is remastered, and it sounds damn good. It's heavy as hell, yet also slick, and you can easily pick up every single detail. I can't complain about it, really. Plus, the cover versions of Satan's Trial by Fire and Queen's Spread Your Wings are a nice bonus :-D

That's the version of SFB I have as well, and the production is fucking fantastic. The covers aren't too shabby either ;)

HellishHound
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 pm 

Could you guys recommend me some real sleazy sounding heavy/speed metal like motorhead meets trad metal? I know it's not really a good description but it's the best I got. My birthday's tomorrow and I need some metal I can drink a beer too haha thanks in advance guys.

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm 

Check out Dark Wizard and Witchgrave. Only Motorhead-ish trad metal I can think of.

AcidVoodoo
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:20 pm 

Which bands would you guys recommend that have a sound similar to Manilla Road, you know traditional trashy sounding with an epic feel to it? Thanks in advance.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 624  Next