Not this shit again... (Btw, I'm pretty sure, about 90%, that you're Mikael himself, but I'll be nice and show good faith and assume you're not lying)
Look, I already addressed pretty much everything you said in this post here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=92239&p=2197231#p2197231
But let me just add a few more things:
- Metantoine already apologized and acknowledged his error. It's done. What more do you want from him?
- Even if Metantoine locked the thread (which was probably not an incorrect thing to do considering its tone), people can still post negative feedback about traders in the sticky thread, so it's not as if anyone's voice was being silenced.
- Mikael did not make "veiled threats". He made pretty explicit ones. This is not acceptable to do anywhere. In fact, it's illegal. And you think it's unfair he got banned? Are you for real?
- Mikael has never emailed me! We do get a lot of emails, but I have absolutely zero email from him. I even checked the spam folder in case the software was too sensitive; nothing. If he insists he sent emails, he may have gotten the address wrong, I don't know, but I swear on my mother's grave that I have not received a single email from Mikael. That said, considering his attitude in general, I probably would have indeed ignored the emails. If I get any in the future, I will. I already spent far more time on this stupid debacle than I should have. He's on his own. But hey he's a big boy, I'm sure he can take care of himself.
- I am not "taking the side of a person", nor am I banning him because "he insulted me". Regarding the trade/sale dispute, I am not taking ANY side, and I'm always sympathetic for victims (perceived or real) of rip-offs. But it's not my place to take a side in this dispute. It IS my place to decide what kind of behaviour is acceptable to have on this forum, and one that involves making threats and being verbally abusive (even to innocent bystanders in the chatroom -- and yes, he actually did this, I can dig up logs if anyone cares, but there were plenty of witnesses) is not acceptable on my forum. I dare say it's not acceptable on any forum, or any place in real life either. Common sense, ya know?
- If Mikael cannot read his private messages anymore... well, tough shit. He should have thought of that before going berserk and getting himself banned. Maybe that will be a lesson to him to act more civilized in the future? Probably not, I'm sure he'll just blame me and call me all manners of names again, but whatever. His email has been posted, so anyone who wants to share their negative experience with other traders can reach him by themselves. I shall take no further part in this.
I admit, I liked this part:
He would listen to reason if you'd at least listen to the situation and admit that metantoine did not handle Mikael's initial posting very well at all.
It's strange because I already did that
, and you know it, because in the same post, on the second line, you wrote, "Metantoine's response, was by your own admission
, a poor reaction." Contradicting yourself? And of course, we now have this gem:
He can be a psychopath and you really don't want to fuck the guy over because he knows some crazy people all over the world
That... sounds like a threat to me. To your credit, this time it was
veiled and implicit, but it's still a threat. Let me make this painfully clear: you do not get to threaten people
, you stupid degenerates. Not here, not anywhere, and especially not over something that's hardly a matter of life and death. You want people to be on your side against the evils of rip-off traders? Congratulations, you're doing the worst possible job.
So... yeah, we're done here. Lest anyone think I'm censoring opinions about Throne_of_Ahaz, I'm not. As Metantoine said, they can post their negative feedback just like anyone else.
Von Cichlid wrote:
I work with plenty of Oriental and Indian persons and we get along pretty good, and some females as well.
Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old