Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Big_Grand
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm 

I am going to offering my services to anyone who needs graphics done for their music projects. I can do album covers, j-cards, booklets, cd artwork, even logos to some degree. If you have a fancy new EP and dont have anything black and grim to package it in or maybe you are sending a demo to a label and you want to make a good impression, I can help you out. If you have any kind of logo, or picture you want to be modified for an album cover I can touch it up and create the album cover for you. If you have nothing but a few mp3's and a band name just tell me what you want and I will try my best to do what you need me to. All I ask for in return is credit, and a digital or physical copy of the product. Donations are welcome, but not necessary. Here are some of my works below.

If you want for me to do something for you, just pm me. Only send me media that you have the rights to use. Time may vary as to when things will be completed.

Big_Grand
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:35 pm 

bump

sibraa6
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:49 am 

I'm interested, We are doing a split with "Hohl", due to be released in about june, and we will have pictures and all but they'll need to be put together and all, if you could email me at [email protected] when you can, that'd be good. We can put your credits on the album and give you a digital/physical copy.

Big_Grand
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:33 pm 

E-mail sent.

Reply to topic