Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
chokas666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am 

Hello there,
I don't know if this is the right place to write is but whatever,
I am from Germany, excuse my english, so :
I see that MA is not that tolerant and consider a band that has a breakdown in their songs totally non-metal..
I don't get it, i mean it's cool that the MA doesen't accept rock n roll bands or hardcore bands or gaycore bands like asking alexandria and shit, but I tried to add many bands that are brutal, don't have 2steps or many hardcore elements, are technical and progressive and don't have gay clean singing, but I can't because they are blacklisted, maybe because of the breakdowns.. Suffocation and Decapitated also have a form of breakdowns, thousands of slam death metal bands too, why does MA reject bands when they hear a breakdown in the first minute of the song ?

nevermind, I can't really change the rules or moral of the page, I only want to try to add some bands that are blacklisted so could somebody remove them from the blacklist so that I have the chance to resubmit ? that would be awesome, i really love this site and this deathcore-phobia the site has is killing me.

Some of the bands I would try to add are :
Endless Breath
King Conquer
Fit For An Autopsy
Belay My Last (I have no idea why this band was rejected)
Disfiguring The Goddess (well, this is brutal slam death metal, no idea why this band is on the blacklist too)
Guerrillas (from Romania)
Bust A Move
The Devastated
The Human Abstract
Fallen Figure
etc.

And I'm not saying that everybody here hates deathcore, they thing that also makes me angry is that the site accepted a lot of good deathcore bands like Molotov Solution, Science Of Sleep and Walking Dead On Broadway , but rejected bands that play the exactly the same style !for example Molotov Solution and Fit For An Autopsy, come on, maybe FFAA is even more "metal" than MS but it's still on the blacklist, why ?

you get the point, it would be cool if I would get the chance to try to add these bands.

thank you for reading and for the help.

have a nice day,
chokas666

ClaymanOnFire
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:20 pm 

Questions concerning rejected or blacklisted bands go in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64985

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.