Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 pm 

got a message from a mate last night saying Eluveitie will be in Melbourne on May 24th, at Billboard. Tix on sale Friday. I hope this isnt bullshit, i fucking love Eluveitie! Best folk metal band goin round, right beside moonsorrow!

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 am 

Well, it's being run by Metropolis Touring, who've managed a few tours in the past - that is, actually succeeded in a) telling the artists about the tour before promoting it or selling tickets, b) selling tickets, c) getting money to artists and d) not running off with the money and leaving international and interstate artists without a way to get home - so this tour has a better chance of going ahead or not being disastrous than some events here recently. They're also the ones bringing Epica over, by the way.

Anywho. I'll be there.

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:29 pm 

Yep, Warbringer got fucked over and Mnemic, really worried Hypocrisy is going to cancel because i think they got stuck with one of the shit kicker promoters, which really sucks, they deserve better than that! Have to see what happens.

Hopefully we get to hear a lot of Slania when Eluveitie come here!! Definately my favourite album of their's.

Reply to topic