Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 am 

Long fucking story.... too many fucked up emails and BULLSHIT from this cunt to even bother listing.

Many other people have also had the same experience with him - read for yourself here : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... light=shay

Bullshit, lies and total rip off. This fucking asshole even had the nerve to give me a FAKE tracking number after he tried to convince me that he had sent me a package with some LPs + some cash in it.... of course, the tracking number never worked and was verified as being FAKE.

"Shay Wolfenriz Bathory Elimelech" (how fucking DESPERATE is that??) : http://www.facebook.com/shay.elimelech

DO NOT SELL OR TRADE WITH THIS FUCKING PRICK.

Last edited by destructSEAN on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
KhaosIX
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 pm 

To whoever this may concern,
I know Mr. Shay Elimelech personally. He is a highly respected professional record collector with a very good reputation in the international trading community. He is highly dedicated to the art of collecting and trading, which means, even if he's, as the above useless alert states, a "terrible person", it is guarenteed he will not do anything to spoil his reputation, especially not something as crude as not sending a package he was paid for.
Accidents happen, and packages might get lost in the mail. In that case, it is not Shay's fault. You cannot blame the trader for accidents that happened during delivery. Talk to the postal services, if necessary.

It angers me that one useless faggot like the person who posted this alert can spoil a respectful reputation built up in over a decade. Shay told me that his numerous long time traders from all over the globe started asking questions. I'm telling you this because the useless kid should know that his words have consequences. He may feel safe behind his keyboard, but things may change once we will locate him. And we will if he keeps talking trash on respectful traders. You know what, on second thought, I'm glad he didn't get his package from Shay. What would he do with Shay's awesome vintage crap anyway? It's my guess this mallcore piece of shit has no idea what to do with a vinyl except trying to stick it up his ass. Get back to your Black Veil Brides on illegal mp3 and masturbating to pictures of emocore bands on the web, douchebag!

Throne_of_Ahaz
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:25 pm 

What a hilarious response. I can't imagine Shay's English is good enough to write that, so he gets some other guy from I assume the US (use of term douchebag) to do it for him, claiming he is the innocent party.

Sean above, must have 15 years trading experience, is one of the most respected guys on this entire forum and knows a lot of them including myself. His trading is always quick, and he is the one guy I trust 100% to send payments for items to as a gift.

Also, I'd just like to mention to the above guy, registered packages don't get lost very easily. Your 'friend' is lying to you which is quite sad.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

Orkblut
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
Also, I'd just like to mention to the above guy, registered packages don't get lost very easily.

But they do get lost, right? Postal strikes are a good reason for it ;)

I'd take Sean's word over some wanker making a feeble attempt to stick up for this Shay person.

Gotta trade again Sean! still sure you dont want to part with your D'666 - King of Kings EP???

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 pm 

No package was ever sent to me - I was provided with a FAKE tracking number which never worked. I also had a few people from Israel CONFIRM that it was a fake tracking number.

He also never paid me the money that he promised me - after I had already sent him his part of the deal.... 2 fucking YEARS ago.

Last edited by destructSEAN on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 am 

just found this thread, maybe the headline should be opened again. This guy agreed for a purchase with me but only sent me a partial payment of the whole price via Paypal. He promised to send the rest during last week but was at the same time constantly forcing me to send his stuff and forward a tracking number.
As this all was very suspicious to me I told him I will send his parcel as soon as I receive the rest, he ignored this and opened a paypal dispute. But he didn't tell paypal that he didn't pay the full price so I forwarded all communication to Paypal.
I'm keen to see what happens now but also happy that I didn't send his parcel as there are also rip-off threads about him in the NWN forum.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:31 pm 

dude, just refund him the money sooner and tell him to fuck off. Never accept half the price or something.
Paypal is always for the buyers, sellers don't have any rights with them. Just keep the mails you have from metal archive to proove what happened then just tell paypal that he gives you half the money.
I've been abused by the past by a guy from south korea who claimed that he never recieved my parcel and I had to refund him the complete amount and, I'm sure he recieved the package but we, as sellers, don't have any guarantees. fuck that and hang all the ripoff bastards by their bollocks.

RIP Dave Brockie

mentally_destroyed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:37 pm 

of course it will be nice to edit this thread and specify the username of this rip off asshole on the topic...

RIP Dave Brockie

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:57 pm 

Paypal was really fast and (of course) decided to refund the buyer. Luckily I have another Paypal Account as this one now is strongly negative and I'm not going to balance this. Dirty Assholes.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:13 am 

Im agree with my dear friend "mentally_destroyed", paypal doesnt care to your evidence such as emails....
Paypal is always for the buyer and doesnt care to sellers especially who sell CDs,Vinyls....

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:02 pm 

I've been waiting 2 years for this fucking prick to pay me for some shirts that I sent him.... 2 years of emailing almost every day, and the fucking cunt STILL won't pay me the money he owes me.

Throne_of_Ahaz
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:24 pm 

Has he still not sent you all the money?

Wanted Vinyl:

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:28 pm 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:

No - he wants me to delete everything that I have posted about him before he pays! WTF?!?!!

Worst fucking person I have dealt with in over 15+ years of trading....

Throne_of_Ahaz
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 pm 

destructSEAN wrote:
Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:

No - he wants me to delete everything that I have posted about him before he pays! WTF?!?!!

Worst fucking person I have dealt with in over 15+ years of trading....

So what did he send you, half? This guy is ridiculous, he'll never send the cash. He's a rip-off everywhere, NWN! has a thread all about him too. Seems he buys shit on eBay and asks for it to be shipped regular mail before he pays!!!

Wanted Vinyl:

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 pm 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
So what did he send you, half? This guy is ridiculous, he'll never send the cash. He's a rip-off everywhere, NWN! has a thread all about him too. Seems he buys shit on eBay and asks for it to be shipped regular mail before he pays!!!

Yep... after 2 fucking years, he only paid me HALF of what he owed me... and that didn't even include the money that I paid for postage.

This is the kind of fucking email I get from this faggot:

Quote:

First all posts in fucking nwn forum and the others !!! I dont want to see my name. I paid u half. And after i ll dont see my name !!!! I ll sand u what i own u.... U made it. Now u ll delete all.

...AND HE REFUSES TO PAY ME THE REST OF THE MONEY ***HE OWES ME*** UNTIL I DELETE ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HIM...... This is a guy who ripped ME off and now wants to use it against me? HAH! Fucking peanut brain!

I encourage everyone to spread his fucking RIP OFF name - 0% tolerance for BRAIN DEAD RIP OFF SCUM.

I fucking hope that someone stomps his fucking head into the curb.

Last edited by destructSEAN on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Throne_of_Ahaz
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 pm 

Has he paypal claimed the money back yet? Seems to be his other modus operandi.
Surely PayPal would notice that he has an abnormally large amount of items not turn up to his address and get suspicious, but as long as they are making their cut they couldn't give a shit I guess.

Wanted Vinyl:

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 pm 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
Has he paypal claimed the money back yet? Seems to be his other modus operandi.
Surely PayPal would notice that he has an abnormally large amount of items not turn up to his address and get suspicious, but as long as they are making their cut they couldn't give a shit I guess.

Thats is exactly why people need to be informed about this fucking prick. Spread the word.

I won't stop until every fucking label, every fucking band and every fucking PERSON knows that this CUNT is a rip off. I am a VERY patient person... unfortunately for Shay, he fucked with the wrong person.

destructSEAN
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 pm 

AVOID these eBay/Discogs/etc. accounts - all of them are Shay :

pentaclexxx
lifeisapain
soulsidejourney2012
wolfheim666
metal2911
bm6662012
s6662012
god_is_dead
gsbccc

Last edited by destructSEAN on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Throne_of_Ahaz
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 pm 

It annoys me that one of those is close to my account name on there.

Wanted Vinyl:

grmblftzt
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 pm 

This guy changes his aliases like others their dirty underwear.
on Discogs it s now: metal2911
Avoid like the plague !

destructSEAN
    Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 pm 

destructSEAN wrote:

pentaclexxx
    lifeisapain
    soulsidejourney2012
    wolfheim666
    metal2911
    bm6662012
    s6662012
    god_is_dead
    gsbccc

Shay "WOLF-FAGGOT" Elimelech is now using gsbccc as his new eBay ID - do not sell to this ASSHOLE!

Grief_Of_Adoration
    Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:22 am 

destructSEAN wrote:
    destructSEAN wrote:

pentaclexxx
    lifeisapain
    soulsidejourney2012
    wolfheim666
    metal2911
    bm6662012
    s6662012
    god_is_dead
    gsbccc

Shay "WOLF-FAGGOT" Elimelech is now using gsbccc as his new eBay ID - do not sell to this ASSHOLE!

Thanks for informing us :)

dirklerxst
    Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 pm 

He's now using enslaveddd on eBay and has 1 positive feedback.

JESUSCHRIST
    Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:54 pm 

This guy Shay it is a Shame.

I talked with him several times, and we agree to make a trade, he will send me a LP of BURZUM and I will send him a CD of ABRUPTUM, he ask me to send the CD first and I told him that I will not send first the CD because it was a first edition under DSP label and his LP was a recent release of Burzum, I think "Fallen", so he sent his package first, he gave a track number and yes IT NEVER WORKED!

This guy is a scum.

destructSEAN
    Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 pm 

JESUSCHRIST wrote:
    This guy Shay it is a Shame.

I talked with him several times, and we agree to make a trade, he will send me a LP of BURZUM and I will send him a CD of ABRUPTUM, he ask me to send the CD first and I told him that I will not send first the CD because it was a first edition under DSP label and his LP was a recent release of Burzum, I think "Fallen", so he sent his package first, he gave a track number and yes IT NEVER WORKED!

This guy is a scum.

Yes... a total fucking RIP OFF CUNT. Spread the word... everyone needs to be aware to AVOID THIS FUCKING PRICK.

BoyD
    Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 am 

opzzz... wtf is this. thanks for the info and I often chat on fb last year

destructSEAN
    Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm 

Looks like this fucking CUNT Shay "WolfFAGGOT" Elimelech is still around... I wonder how soon it will be before he tries to rip off Iron Bonehead Productions....

metalmac
    Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:42 am 

Same here.

Bought some stuff from me on Ebay, but never paid.
    At the moment, he uses the Ebay-name "wolf666w".
    Keep your eyes open.

Wolfsturm888
    Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm 

!!!!