Definitely looking forward to this one.

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am 

About fuckin time! cant wait for this.

I dont know all the dates apart from

Melbourne - The Hi-fi Bar - 19th
Adelaide - 20th

Im definately going to those 2, might try for sydney aswel, although being a refrigeraion mechanic, its hard to get time off that time of year!!

if someone has all the dates please put em up!

I know Captain Cleanoff & Ne Obliviscaris are supporting for the melbourne gig

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:21 am 

cant wait~! this is a dream come true for me! im really hoping i can meet peter so he can sign next to my hypocrisy tattoo then il get the sig tattooed, thats my plan anyway

lifelessworlds
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 am 

YESSSSSSSSSSS and they aren't skipping Adelaide :love:

katatonia47
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 am 

Melbourne show is one day after my 18th birthday. Holy shit.

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 am 

It's gonna be awesome!! I wonder what they will open with? Probably somthing off the new album! But I really reckon Roswell 47 would be awesome opener ( or closer I guess )

MalignantTyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 am 

they need to hurry up and release another damned album, their last one and Virus were masterpieces. But I understand that Peter is a busy mutherfucker.

BastardHead wrote:
Of all the people want to bully like a 90s sitcom bully, Trunk is an easy top 3 finish. When I inevitably develop lung cancer I'm going to make my Make-A-Wish request to be to give him a swirly.

IanThrash
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 pm 

awesome, i wish i were aussie!

Dude: If you tour, will you bring out other musicians? Use tapes? Clone yourselves?

Fenriz: I am up for cloning, but with less tinnitus and more chest hair, please.

Film reviews and rants for all ye' spanish speaking basterds

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:13 pm 

Already a thread on this in the tour section of the board. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=92261
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:16 pm 

I merged the two threads, please look at the new subforum for tours and shows.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 am 

Orkblut wrote:

I know Captain Cleanoff & Ne Obliviscaris are supporting for the melbourne gig

Gay supports.

"My intentions were not to fascinate the world with my personality."

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 am 

So fucking pumped for this tour. 3 shows would be awsome to go to, see how it all pans out. Definatly going to be hunting around he local bars looking for the mastermind himself to get a few things signed, mainly want my arrival box signed. Migh get Horgh to sign some immortal stuff hah.

Wonder if Peter will bring Pain out, i personally reckon pain is killer.

Hypocrisy is the only other band ive considered getting a tattoo of, (besides the mighty amon amarth).

I think Be'lakor would have made an awsome support for Hypocrisy, or Okera!

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:27 pm 

thats awesome man! i got my immortal stuff signed by abbath, horgh and demonaz on the last aus tour! it was really cool! i have a photo of me with them aswell

but anyway back to hypocrisy! yeah i think he is a busy man! and i agree pain is killer

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 am 

really fucking worried this tour is going to get cancelled. Gonna be shattered if it does. Had a mad road trip to adelaide planned, time off work and everything :/

Lord_Brendan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm 

I will definatly be there in Melbourne

2 hour bus trip and 5 or 6 hour train trip

To the guy who turns 18 the day before, happy birthday :D
Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind buying him a sauna if it would reduce the odds of me getting infected by his excess sensitive-skin flakes that get blown off in the wind. I don't want to turn into a cunt.

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 pm 

Is this still happening? i'm hearing bad things...........

Lord_Brendan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:39 am 

I heard they had an emergency and had to cancel Barge To Hell or something

I hope it still goes on. Have tickets, trains etc booked
Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind buying him a sauna if it would reduce the odds of me getting infected by his excess sensitive-skin flakes that get blown off in the wind. I don't want to turn into a cunt.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:24 am 

2013, you mean? But holyshit, what would I give to see Hypocrisy live again.

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 am 

Tomas Elofsson has said that this has been confirmed as going ahead here, though I'm not sure which promoter's taken over from that fraudulent scumbag.

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:25 pm 

Calusari wrote:
Tomas Elofsson has said that this has been confirmed as going ahead here, though I'm not sure which promoter's taken over from that fraudulent scumbag.

hey man can you please copy and paste what has been said? i only have a work laptop and facebook is banned.

Very good news though, hopefully they pull a good crowd, i've seen nothing or heard shit all about this tour, so some good promotion is needed, only a couple of weeks away!

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 am 

No problem! Here's what he said (it's not much, but...):
Quote:
Here is a christmas gift for ya!
Confirmed so far for 2013, MORE TO COME!

Hell Over Australia 2013!
-------------------------
16th January - Brisbane
17th January - Perth
18th January - Sydney
19th January - Melbourne
20th January - Adelaide

A friend of mine who knows some of the people now running the tour says that it'll go ahead as planned, though that's unofficial and off the record. So, yeah; positive signs.

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:55 pm 

Awsome, thanks for that mate. Gettin pretty excited now!! was really shattered when i heard it was going to be cancelled. They need to make sure the word gets out, because i know a lot of people who just assume it's cancelled because of the previous promoter.

Wish i could do 3 shows, but getting the time off work is sketchy, so 2 will have to do.

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 am 

No problems, glad to help :) Yeah, it'd be a pity if such a fantastic tour suffered because of that whole mess earlier. I'm trying to spread the word, too.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 pm 

Bad news for you guys.

http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode= ... mID=184564

Quote:
HYPOCRISY: Australian Tour Canceled - Jan. 8, 2013
Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY have been forced to cancel their previously announced Australian tour.

Commented HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tägtgren: "[The promoter] hasn't yet provided us with flights or working visa for this tour and we're forced to leave next Monday, January 14. We have asked time after time after time, and even put up a deadline to deliver that, but he has failed to do so for three months now. It's so close that it's all too late now. We can't even get into the country even if we had flight tickets, 'cause he didn't fix working visa for us yet. I can only hope you get your money back for the tickets you bought, and that [another] booker from Australia will invite us soon so we can finally go to your country."

Sucks. Hypocrisy is a great live band. I haven't forgotten the time I saw them a couple years back.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm 

that sucks a heap of scrotal discharge..........i got my hopes up when i heard there was a new promoter. FUCK!!!

Lord_Brendan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:04 pm 

damnit.... bought tickets, train and bus, motel etc to Melbourne from NSW.... ouch

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 pm 

give the cunt a serving guys http://www.facebook.com/oceanic.sharks

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am 

Yeah, this absolutely sucks; lots of people are commenting with quite violent threats, but do keep in mind that this might get you into trouble. Here's a page leading a boycott against the promoter. One of the things that annoys me most - aside from the massive disappointment for fans, clearly - is that he screwed over yet another band; Hypocrisy themselves were taken aback by this. I'm just glad to read from the interview that they've not been put off from coming to Australia by this.

Not all ticketing outlets are aware the tour is cancelled, so people involved with the tour - not the promoter - are advising to email the outlet where you bought your tickets with a link to the blabbermouth announcement, so that the word spreads and refunds can be processed more quickly (here's hoping there are refunds).

Orkblut
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:15 am 

Lord_Brendan wrote:
damnit.... bought tickets, train and bus, motel etc to Melbourne from NSW.... ouch

Horrible shit man, sorry to hear. We only had a road trip planned for adelaide, and after the last fuck around from this Promoter we didnt even get tickets to the gig! we woulda ordered them straight after the melbourne show.

You still gonna head to melb? No refunds on flights, buses, trains or motels i dont think. Maybe ask the Promoter? HAH!

He probably won't want to show is face at any gigs, (if he's actually a metal head) if people find out who he is, i'd say a bottle or 2 may come crashing down onto his face.

Apparently Warbringer posted the guys address on facebook after he screwed them over, but had to take it down due to legal shit.

Can people post some of the threats people are sending on facebook? I cant access it, dam work laptop. Maybe it'll ease the pain, hopefully Marduk can help do a bit of that on friday

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 am 

Apparently Moshtix aren't issuing refunds for tickets yet, as the dickwad from Oceanic Sharks refuses to confirm that the event is cancelled... Bastard.

According to people who've tried, the best option is trying to contact the venues themselves - the Hi-Fi in Melbourne, for example, might be a place to start for getting a refund.

Lord_Brendan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:53 pm 

Orkblut wrote:
Lord_Brendan wrote:

Horrible shit man, sorry to hear. We only had a road trip planned for adelaide, and after the last fuck around from this Promoter we didnt even get tickets to the gig! we woulda ordered them straight after the melbourne show.

You still gonna head to melb? No refunds on flights, buses, trains or motels i dont think. Maybe ask the Promoter? HAH!

He probably won't want to show is face at any gigs, (if he's actually a metal head) if people find out who he is, i'd say a bottle or 2 may come crashing down onto his face.

Apparently Warbringer posted the guys address on facebook after he screwed them over, but had to take it down due to legal shit.

Can people post some of the threats people are sending on facebook? I cant access it, dam work laptop. Maybe it'll ease the pain, hopefully Marduk can help do a bit of that on friday

Yes me and a mate are still going. He is a huge fan of Alestorm who are on the night before Hypocrisy. yeah I like them too (awaits bottles and other shit) haha. Not often I get to see a gig so we were going for both (would have loved to see Marduk too but funds and all)... Going down on 16th and leaving 21st..

Pity, a band from my local town a few days after we leave (a 3 piece made of 2 of my high school teachers and an IT tech) are playing in Melbourne with Dead (noise rock band)

Would have loved to go support the guys but motels and all are expensive. They are just a bunch of Ramones, Sex Pistols, Misfits fans with occasional cheesy covers

Calusari
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:12 am 

I know the tickets themselves are probably the least of people's worries - what with some people having flights, accomodation, etc - but, if you're interested in a ticket refund, the Hi-Fi Melbourne is refunding tickets - just email them your details (including booking number and date); OzTix has started to refund tickets bought through its site, at least in Perth.

Reply to topic