Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
fatal_harmony
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm 

hi
I got my Warlock NJ today..but the Floyd rose at the first string is level with the guitar but the 6th string which is the thickest one is not...here the floyd rose is not level with the body...

any tips as to how I can adjust my Floyd Rose and the "ACTION" ?

thanks in advance

diamond_famicom
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:43 pm 

I got a kramer with a floyd rose and the factory set-up was terrible. eventually I had to replace to whole bridge entirely. anyway, there should be two screws on top of your bridge going down into the body of your guitar. you can tighten or loosen them with your larger key. I would try that first, but I would loosen all your strings first.

fatal_harmony
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 am 

the first fret buzzes and i need to fix that...does changing the action have an impact on the shape of the neck ?

infinitenexus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 am 

No. Adjusting your truss rod will affect the bending of the neck, if it is bending. Adjust those two screws in the front of your floyd rose to get your action as low as you can without any frets buzzing. From there, adjust each saddle backward or forward to get your intonation correct.

Also, I see you're from Iran. It's hard to type Persian in English letters, but Sobh bekher, aga. chetooreed?

fatal_harmony
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 am 

infinitenexus wrote:
No. Adjusting your truss rod will affect the bending of the neck, if it is bending. Adjust those two screws in the front of your floyd rose to get your action as low as you can without any frets buzzing. From there, adjust each saddle backward or forward to get your intonation correct.

Also, I see you're from Iran. It's hard to type Persian in English letters, but Sobh bekher, aga. chetooreed?

chetori agha....merc bara reply.... raftam pishe armen balaye dastaro baz kard tanzim kard.

I'm not going to speak persian anymore lest it should break the rules of the forum...

Im going to send you a PM with my yahoo account...that would be great to talk to you.

peace

Reply to topic