Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
c4d4v3r
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 pm 

Hi !!
How much would for shipping to Spain for 7 CDs?
I need know how much for CDs with jewel cases, without jewel cases ordinary, and with and without jewel cases registered, please!
Thanks in advance ;)
thysiren-kreator72-overdubz-JobMKII-blashyrkh66-dalecooper-gorgonzola-Lord_Elden-Madcow-Motorsud-Mespheber-oldskoolcollector - thrashbeast-Igor-Vampallens-626vk-w_o_m-Third_of_the_Storms-megatherion76-kelibat-ralfman-bassethornmusic-Bloodkrishna-Kristenhat666...

Insania
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 pm 

You can get an price estimate on the laposte website, but it's only in french so... :
1 cd with jewel case = 90g (around)
For 7 cds with jewel cases, 630g, it will cost around 8.75€ , and 11.55€ registered (in a simple letter, but I'm not sure that you can put 7 jewel cases in a letter...).
Without the jewel cases, I don't have a scale, but let's say around 25g per cd, 175g for 7 cds, it will cost 4.10€, and 6.90€ registered.

Those prices can be higher if the cds are sent in colissimo (over 3kg you can't send it in letter, only in colissimo. It provides more insurrances in case of lost). More than 15€.

Once again, you can calculate your own rates on the website. Even for a non-french speaking, this is pretty easy.
http://www.laposte.fr/Particulier/Utiliser-nos-outils-pratiques/Outils-et-documents/Calculez-le-tarif-de-vos-envois

c4d4v3r
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 pm 

thanks man! i was use laposte site, but better confirm with person!
the problem is that an ebayer seller, want charge me 20 euros, I know that is price is excesive.
cheers
thysiren-kreator72-overdubz-JobMKII-blashyrkh66-dalecooper-gorgonzola-Lord_Elden-Madcow-Motorsud-Mespheber-oldskoolcollector - thrashbeast-Igor-Vampallens-626vk-w_o_m-Third_of_the_Storms-megatherion76-kelibat-ralfman-bassethornmusic-Bloodkrishna-Kristenhat666...

Insania
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 am 

I think that you will see the price he has paid when you will receive the package. So you will be able to open a dispute on paypal/ebay if you want, and prove that the shipping price you paid was not the real one.

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:58 am 

maybe he wants to send your cds REGISTERED!!

Reply to topic