Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 214846
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm 

Yeah, they're actually only one state away from me. I sent them an email a few hours ago, but if that one doesn't get a reply, I'm going to try posting on their Facebook page and see if I can accomplish anything there. I haven't tried contacting USPS with the tracking number, and I actually didn't even think of that, so thanks for the idea haha. As for whether or not they print things on demand, it seems like some stuff they have on hand and other stuff they print when ordered.

666Emperor666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:10 am 

Does anyone have experiences with Musical Hall?

http://musical-hall.com/

GloomBlood
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 pm 

Has anyone used

http://vaultofdriedbones.com/

or

http://www.morbidmoonrecords.com/

Apologies if these are duplicates of prior posts.

Vega360
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:59 pm 

666Emperor666 wrote:
Does anyone have experiences with Musical Hall?

http://musical-hall.com/

The guy behind this label is really involved with the Ukrainian black metal scene. He either plays in or does something directly for Nokturnal Mortem. I ordered from him once no problems, I think he sent the CD before the money arrived there.

Jaearach
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 am 

Has anyone ordered stuff from Nebelklang lately?

When I try to add a shirt to my shopping cart, I get internal server error. I sent an email regarding this about 2 weeks ago and haven't got any response...

Does anyone know if something special is going on with the distro? I don't want to spam them if they're busy with something else.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am 

GloomBlood wrote:
Has anyone used

http://vaultofdriedbones.com/

or

http://www.morbidmoonrecords.com/

Apologies if these are duplicates of prior posts.

Both of them are super! I have only had one order with both of them, but it was a perfect deal!

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 am 

Has anyone noticed anything "off" about The Omega Order lately, along the lines of orders just not arriving?

After four years of being a frequent customer and never losing a single package, two packages (six CDs from the main site, an LP from their Amazon.ca marketplace branch) have vanished into the ether in the past month. The LP might still arrive (it's past its projected arrival date), but the CDs - going on five weeks from New York to South Ontario - are likely gone. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a drop in delivery quality lately, or if I'm just extraordinarily unlucky right now.

japc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 pm 

Yep, been waiting for 3 weeks, almost a month, for two packages from The Omega Order.

Which is not a big deal, coming from the US to PT it's a long way and it has the customs pit stop that can take some time, the problem is I tried contacting them twice, to know how I can track the packages that come with "Intl Tracked Lite" (yeah, the **Tracked** and the big increase in posting costs made me optimistic), and haven't got a single reply in more than a week. Still have some weeks to complain with paypal though.

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm 

Yeah, their customer service is...questionable for such a big distro. I shot over an email through the proper channels on Tuesday (four weeks to the day since they shipped from the main site) and still haven't received a reply.

Other than the obvious inconvenience, I don't mind when orders get screwed up; it's just a fact of shipping things across borders, and I would wager that roughly one in fifteen of my orders will simply vanish before they reach me. But I've got $72 riding on the parcel from the main site that never arrived, so that's why I want to speak with a customer service person so badly.

japc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 pm 

Well, I guess they will wake up when I open a paypal dispute, if the things don't arrive first. Just want my damn tracking number :)

analog_winter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm 

Can anyone tell me if Life is Abuse (http://lifeisabuse.blogspot.com/) is reliable? I ordered a CD from them a few weeks ago and haven't received or heard anything from them. Thanks

Please don't bring feels to Metal Archives. I'm content with nihilism.

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 pm 

DarthVenom wrote:
The Omega Order screwery

I wager that whoever manages the customer service on their Amazon marketplace location is different from whoever manages the main site. They gave me a refund for my Amazon order no problem, and I immediately used the money to re-order my LP from importCDs, a marketplace seller who has never let me down yet. Meanwhile, almost a week on and no response from the main site people. Big difference.

GloomBlood
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm 

Anyone have luck with http://www.evil-rising.com/

deadxramones
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:07 pm 

Anyone knows if Mistress Dance Records stills running?
I've emailed two weeks ago asking if some stuff still available and there's no response...
I've read the one behind this distro is really slow answering, but i wanna know if it's reliable, and if the shipping is as slow as the communication...

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:11 pm 

deadxramones wrote:
Anyone knows if Mistress Dance Records stills running?
I've emailed two weeks ago asking if some stuff still available and there's no response...
I've read the one behind this distro is really slow answering, but i wanna know if it's reliable, and if the shipping is as slow as the communication...

I sent an email many months ago, still no answer...

japc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 pm 

forestcorpse wrote:

Same thing happened to me with the Old Outpost. Can't make an order because no one answered any of the e-mails I sent.

nebulous
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm 

I know it's been mentioned a few times, but I just had an awesome experience with Teutonic Satan (http://www.teutonicsatan.com/) - Aaron got back to me quickly about my order and even sent it insured at my request because my post office sucks and loses shit all the time. Tape-only disro with great black metal titles - will be ordering again!

I also always have great experiences with Bindrune/Worm Gear distro (http://bindrunerecordings.com/distro/) - been ordering from Marty for years now. He carries a variety of genres but you can bet if it's in his distro, it's good shit.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 am 

Have anyone ever made any orders with: Runenstein Records ?

deadxramones
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:01 pm 

forestcorpse wrote:

yeah, thanks for the info.
the web is absolutely dead. Not updated since may.

and still without answer, too

analog_winter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:28 pm 

analog_winter wrote:
Can anyone tell me if Life is Abuse (http://lifeisabuse.blogspot.com/) is reliable? I ordered a CD from them a few weeks ago and haven't received or heard anything from them. Thanks

Got my CD from these guys today, so they are reliable, albeit a little slow at sending out orders.

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 am 

I advise anyone getting seduced into buying rare merch "found in the vaults" from Nachtmystium directly will get ripped-off. They are shameless in their thievery as well, ripping-off almost every single person that buys the items at any given time. There are literally hundreds of pissed off buyers on their Facebook page. I attempted to buy the re-issue tape of the Live Onslaught they were selling after "finding" some copies, however no one ever received them. Same goes with tour posters and test presses they were selling before that. Scumbag band, of which I will never support again, and I will avoid owning anything that band has released on principle.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
I advise anyone getting seduced into buying rare merch "found in the vaults" from Nachtmystium directly will get ripped-off. They are shameless in their thievery as well, ripping-off almost every single person that buys the items at any given time. There are literally hundreds of pissed off buyers on their Facebook page. I attempted to buy the re-issue tape of the Live Onslaught they were selling after "finding" some copies, however no one ever received them. Same goes with tour posters and test presses they were selling before that. Scumbag band, of which I will never support again, and I will avoid owning anything that band has released on principle.

Assuming this is happening as you put it then it's a really fucked up thing.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:29 pm 

Are there any good, or at least recommendable, European distros that have good merchandise? I'm thinking bands long-sleeves.

Karmagnol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:50 pm 

Is www.kvlt.fi reliable? They've got quite a few things I'd love to have..

~Guest 214846
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:39 pm 

Numerator_41 wrote:
shop shogun related shit

Finally received an email this morning saying that they'd ship my order before the end of the week. We'll see...

Krabs
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 pm 

DarthVenom wrote:
Has anyone noticed anything "off" about The Omega Order lately, along the lines of orders just not arriving?

yes, same here. Ordered couple of CDs in the early september, and than 4 CDs two weeks later (alarm in my head was beaten by great reduced prices). NOTHING has arrived. Even I'm in Lithuania, that's too long, cause I ordered some Cds from other US sellers lately, and all the packages are here. Tried to contact The Omega Order Customer service almost 2 weeks ago - no answer. BEWARE, guys. Going to open Paypal disputes now.

japc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 am 

Krabs wrote:
DarthVenom wrote:

yes, same here. Ordered couple of CDs in the early september, and than 4 CDs two weeks later (alarm in my head was beaten by great reduced prices). NOTHING has arrived. Even I'm in Lithuania, that's too long, cause I ordered some Cds from other US sellers lately, and all the packages are here. Tried to contact The Omega Order Customer service almost 2 weeks ago - no answer. BEWARE, guys. Going to open Paypal disputes now.

That's way too long. My two orders took about 5 weeks to arrive.

analog_winter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 pm 

Anyone have any experience ordering from Primal Vomit Records?

~Guest 214846
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm 

Numerator_41 wrote:
Numerator_41 wrote:
shop shogun related shit

Finally received an email this morning saying that they'd ship my order before the end of the week. We'll see...

Hoodie from Shop Shogun showed up today in the mail. Only took a few months, but hey, it's here. They don't exactly get my highest recommendation, but perhaps it was a one time screw up.

Tot_alVital
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:30 am 

forestcorpse wrote:
Have anyone ever made any orders with: Runenstein Records ?

analog_winter wrote:
Anyone have any experience ordering from Primal Vomit Records?

Both yes, and there was no complications at all.

TRADE / FOR SALE:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=94310&p=2160991#p2160991

pale_horse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm 

Has anyone ordered from the Slough Feg website?

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm 

Are Pagan Records from Poland reliable? They seem so and I ordered from them some 20 days ago and have gotten no reply.

blackwolf81
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 am 

Is darzimadius records from macedonia reliable?
They said that only way to pay is send moneys in registered letter. They dont accept example bank transfer or paypal.
Good trades with: Dolor666, Not, Carrioned, Madcow, Anubis, Orionmetalhead, MCCULT, Wolfhead, Metalrecords, ins88, Vermino, HighBong, KolmeNoitaa, f_1349, Speedyk, Black Tree, Warcrust, damirdamian, Loiro, Axxmachine666, asgaroth84

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm 

I know this is a bit late, but Sevared are great to deal with! Excellent prices, great communication & fast delivery!

metaldiscussor666 wrote:
I'm looking to buy 7 H. Target from this label http://www.sevared.com/index.htm and I want to know if anyone has had any experience with these guys before I purchase from them. How legit are they?

BreedingtheSpawn
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:45 pm 

Has anyone ordered from Unique Leader recently and got their order quickly? I remember back when I used to order from them it would take a month or longer to receive the items.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 am 

blackwolf81 wrote:
Is darzimadius records from macedonia reliable?
They said that only way to pay is send moneys in registered letter. They dont accept example bank transfer or paypal.

Do not send them your money, totally unreliable. Also, the country is called the F.Y.R.O.M.

blackwolf81
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 am 

Ancient Darkness Productions from Denmark is totally reliable. He send quickly and good packing.
Good trades with: Dolor666, Not, Carrioned, Madcow, Anubis, Orionmetalhead, MCCULT, Wolfhead, Metalrecords, ins88, Vermino, HighBong, KolmeNoitaa, f_1349, Speedyk, Black Tree, Warcrust, damirdamian, Loiro, Axxmachine666, asgaroth84

NuclearCreation91
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 pm 

How reliable is The Omega Order and Open Grave Records? Both have pretty cheap prices on some stuff, so I'm hoping it isn't to good to be true.

blackwolf81
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 am 

NuclearCreation91 wrote:
How reliable is The Omega Order and Open Grave Records? Both have pretty cheap prices on some stuff, so I'm hoping it isn't to good to be true.

I dont know from Open Grave, but The Omega Order is totally slow distro. Do not order from them, if u want get your stuff quickly.

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 pm 

NuclearCreation91 wrote:

I only ordered from Open Grave once, about four years ago, but I found their shipping uncomfortably slow.

The Omega Order, I'm never touching again. I used to be a frequent customer despite the less-than-awesome shipping time (But I live in Canada, so I accepted it as the border or Canada Post mucking up), but dealing with their customer service will sour you on them, guaranteed. If something goes wrong, their customer service just doesn't give a fuck. In my experience, they just don't answer you, period. Their deals can be tempting, but if you can find the same items elsewhere for the same price, why take the risk?

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 45  Next