Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic  
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 am 
 

Rejzor wrote:
Hey guys.

I was going to update the band that was rejected earlier with a picture of the physical demo. However, when clicking resubmit there is no chance to complete the previous application with pictures, which I think is a feature that should be added. Anyway, here is a link to the pic:
http://carnalagony.com/onewebmedia/demo.jpg

I hope this is enough.

Restored.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
Morrigan
Crone of War

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:27 am
Posts: 9648
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 pm 
 

Rejzor wrote:
I was going to update the band that was rejected earlier with a picture of the physical demo. However, when clicking resubmit there is no chance to complete the previous application with pictures, which I think is a feature that should be added.

....Click "edit" instead of "resubmit"?
_________________
Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
you can debate the actual date that metal began, but a fairly agreed upon date is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old
Extreme_violence wrote:
Why Iron maiden is there? It's very far to be metal than a lot of some metal band.

Top
 Profile  
calderabanuet
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:56 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm 
 

Let's see, this is not the first time the encyclopaedia rejects my submissions, I'm almost used to it, but this time, I really can't understand why:

I recently attempted to submit Xibalba, an American California based Doom/Sludge Metal act, and its been rejected once and again. Now I suppose the reason for rejection has to do with the "metalness" thing, as the evidence of a physical release (full-lenght Hasta la Muerte) won't be a problem: http://www.southernlord.com/store.php

With regard to metalness, I gotta say I do realize there's plenty of hardcore influence in their music, yet I believe the core of all work both as a whole and seen song by song is doom and sludge metal indeed. Also, their songs are epic at a level that only metal can achieve. On the other hand, if it's true that there's hardcore stuff in it, it's also true there's plenty of death metal in it, so one could say "were even", uh?

I strongly suggest somebody different from the one(s) that already made the decision of rejecting them listen to Xibalba's work and judge by themselves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RczxnUO5oro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Ai3KEG9x8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9dhqHna7pU

Cheers.

Top
 Profile  
Morrigan
Crone of War

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:27 am
Posts: 9648
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:31 am 
 

Haven't listened to those samples yet, but the reason entered for blacklisting (which was a while ago, so your band wasn't rejected, it was just preemptively blocked), was, "Sounds like beatdown hardcore with minor death metal elements.".
_________________
Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
you can debate the actual date that metal began, but a fairly agreed upon date is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old
Extreme_violence wrote:
Why Iron maiden is there? It's very far to be metal than a lot of some metal band.

Top
 Profile  
BowelKicker
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am
Posts: 11
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 am 
 

My submission for the band "Fleischbeschau" has been rejected a few times due to the lack of evidence for a physical release. It's actually just a CD-R with one song on it. There's like 15 copies or so and only friends of the band have any copies. If you want you can remove it from the releases section but we haven't released any further things yet.

I see no point for the rejection, why would I lie about a one-song-demo?

Regards
Alex

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 am 
 

The picture you provided was hardly proof, as I wrote in my rejection message. It was just a slim case with a printed out cover in it. You may think this is paranoid of us, but we've had lots of people trying to fake a physical release that way.

Anyway,
BowelKicker wrote:
There's like 15 copies or so and only friends of the band have any copies.

I'm afraid this isn't enough. A handful of copies for close friends of the band isn't a publicly available release. Now, you may ask at which point a small underground release becomes public, but considering it's also just one song on a burned CD-R with simple print-out cover (or so you say) we'd need something more tangible. My advice to you would be to wait for a "proper" release with more copies and wider (well, actual, in this case) distribution before submitting again.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
BowelKicker
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am
Posts: 11
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 am 
 

Could you at least add the band Fleischbeschau to my current bands, even though there's no site for the band?

http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Alex/458383

Thank you!

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 am 
 

Sure, done.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
BowelKicker
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am
Posts: 11
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 am 
 

Thanks a lot, I'll resubmit, when the album is released! Sorry for any inconvenience. BTW are you Austrian?

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:24 am 
 

Yes.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
afshindb7
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:50 pm 
 

Dear Admin,

I’m writing to you with regard to appealing to the recent rejection of my submission to Metal Archives for the band "MelancholicA".
The reason I received for the rejection was: "not being a metal band" which I believe is not sufficiently reasonable. Below I’ve provided compelling evidences:

1. By the time I was submitting, the band’s first fully, unambiguously metal full-length album had been released by a Russian label "CVLMINIS" (which releases just metal works) titled "Lamentation For A Deprived Desire". Here again, the related links are presented:

The label’s page on Metal Archives: http://www.metal-archives.com/labels/Cvlminis/26998

Facebook page of the label: https://www.facebook.com/CVLMINIS

The recent releases of the label, having the name of the band’s debut album:

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=2038433&sid=85154cd138824685428b5439dcc7fbb5#p2038433

Pages for online purchase of the album:

http://www.discogs.com/Melancholica-Lamentation-For-A-Deprived-Desire/release/3458160

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/album-groupe-Melancholica-nom_album-Lamentation_for_a_Deprived_Desire-l-en.html

2. There are a number of famous bands with similar genre (Atmospheric Doom Metal/Dark Ambient/Neoclassical) such as Dargaard, Agonia, Torture, Forest Silence, etc. which do have profiles on Metal Archives. You can listen to the audio samples of the band here:

http://soundcloud.com/melancholica

http://www.myspace.com/0melancholica0

Using of harsh vocals (as an element just used in metal genres) should be taken into account.

3. The band has done 5 collaborations with some great musicians of different metal genres in this album including:

Track 1 feat. Fabio Amurri of Crysalys

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Crysalys/61222

http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Wolf/232078

Track 9 feat. Jouni Nikula of Requiem

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Requiem/230

http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Jouni_Nikula/33613

Track 14 feat. David Folchitto of Stormlord

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Stormlord/129

http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/David_Folchitto/23644



Considering all above issues, I think MelancholicA is "metal enough" to have a profile on Metal Archives. Thus, any reconsideration would be really appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
Look forward to hearing from you.


Last edited by afshindb7 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
The XVI, dominar to over 258714 subjects

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 8795
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 pm 
 

They also have a Bush cover, does that make them post grunge? I checked all the songs on their soundcloud, all were dark ambient with no metal elements.
_________________
PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
JESUS CRUST, I didn't know this was the goddamn pizza inquisition.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Last.fm
Halberd (doom/death)

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm 
 

Quote:
Using of harsh vocals (as an element just used in metal genres) should be taken into account.

LOL, since when? If Lady Gaga was to use black metal vocals, would that make her music metal too...? :lol:
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
afshindb7
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:11 pm 
 

As you see, It’s completely a cover in dark ambient atmosphere. Again I don’t understand your justification for "no metal elements" ?!!!

Top
 Profile  
afshindb7
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:15 pm 
 

Did you consider this: "There are a number of famous bands with similar genre (Atmospheric Doom Metal/Dark Ambient/Neoclassical) such as Dargaard, Agonia, Torture, Forest Silence, etc. which do have profiles on Metal Archives."

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 pm 
 

First of all, a lot of those non-metal bands (Dark Ambient/Neoclassical, etc) that are on the site are accepted under the side-project rule.

Second, those that aren't sanctioned by the side-project rule are accepted because one or more of their albums were undeniably metal. Melancholia has no metal elements - and by that, we mean the music lacks guitar riffs.
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
afshindb7
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:28 pm 
 

So MelancholicA can be accepted under which rules ?

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm 
 

It can't. Neither is it metal, nor is it a noteworthy exception or side-project.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
afshindb7
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm 
 

So I got that those collaborations ARE NOT NOTEWORTHY & NULL too !!!

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 pm 
 

No, of course not. Sorry dude, but not every man and his dog's bedroom side-project will be accepted on the site. :p
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 pm 
 

As a band it isn't noteworthy of inclusion in a metal database. That's what it comes down to. Collaboration with guest musicians from metal bands isn't enough in itself.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
calderabanuet
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:56 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:27 pm 
 

Morrigan wrote:
Haven't listened to those samples yet, but the reason entered for blacklisting (which was a while ago, so your band wasn't rejected, it was just preemptively blocked), was, "Sounds like beatdown hardcore with minor death metal elements.".


So, what should I do? Re-try to submmit it?

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 am 
 

calderabanuet wrote:
So, what should I do? Re-try to submmit it?

Please don't. From what I heard of those samples, it was predominantly hardcore based.
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
Peace_Death
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:48 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 am 
 

Hello everybody. Tell me please, if a band has nothing but one track released on a compilation (physically released) and a cover song, may it be submitted?

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:54 am 
 

No.
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
Megrimmtroll
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 am
Posts: 54
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:25 am 
 

I am tad confused, I recently requested for a better picture. for bands page, Response "was please use correct link" is it imageshack the correct link? thank you :)

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 am 
 

You mean this?

Uhm. You kinda have to copy the uploaded file's URL from the field that says "Direct Link", not the URL bar. :p
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
Megrimmtroll
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 am
Posts: 54
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am 
 

Sorry my bad, thank you. :)

Top
 Profile  
Alhadis
Madder Max

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 am
Posts: 3598
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 am 
 

.... sooo, you gonna upload the picture you want added and paste the generated URL in the comments box?
_________________
J_Ason wrote:
grinder12345 wrote:
And you says that metal is about the riffs, that is bollocks, cause then black and death bands wouldn't get accepted, cause the play termolo-riffs.

they payl termolo! not real riff!

Top
 Profile  
Vautour
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 am
Posts: 24
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm 
 

It's me once again, I wanted to ask why Fuck Your Shadow From Behind were banned. Yes, they play deathcore, but in my opinion it's more focused and based on death and black metal than hardcore.


Some examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jRLPJj_wPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-VMm7CHXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQuSQcr-Ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdwE-DJpF4Y


They only recorded one demo and one album, after that they split up and two of the guys formed Der Weg einer Freiheit.

Top
 Profile  
BastardHead
Magic Mike

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 5356
Location: Oswego, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 pm 
 

Well based on those four samples they definitely sound more melodeath than -core (which is the reason given for their blacklisting). I'm gonna see if I can get a hold of the full length and give a more official opinion later. I like to consider myself the metalcore/deathcore expert of the staff but some second opinions would be welcomed as well.

EDIT: Okay after a listen of the full length, I am 100% in favor of unblacklisting Fuck Your Shadow From Behind. Most definitely based more in melodeath than any form of -core. That said, I will await the judgment of a second mod before doing so, because this was blacklisted in the first place. My football/hockey analogy from before still comes in to play. I'm just one ref.
_________________
Lair of the Bastard: LATEST REVIEW: Cannibal Corpse - A Skeletal Domain

Top
 Profile  
oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Posts: 5318
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:21 pm 
 

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Knechte+Des+Schreckens

http://www.musik-sammler.de/album/152323
http://www.discogs.com/Various-ABMS-Nor ... ase/369271
6-way split ... only black metal .. and nothing else.

Please remove the band from the black list.
_________________

September 2013:
the 23rd edition of my magazine has been released:
https://archive.org/details/ADeadSpotOfLightNumber23

Analysis of band names:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103987

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 5910
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm 
 

oneyoudontknow wrote:
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Knechte+Des+Schreckens

http://www.musik-sammler.de/album/152323
http://www.discogs.com/Various-ABMS-Nor ... ase/369271
6-way split ... only black metal .. and nothing else.

Please remove the band from the black list.

Done.
_________________
Quote:
One Too Many Camel was rejected on the basis that it was not metal.

Last.fm | Collection

Top
 Profile  
oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Posts: 5318
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:40 pm 
 

Thanks ... Vuzem and KdS submitted.
_________________

September 2013:
the 23rd edition of my magazine has been released:
https://archive.org/details/ADeadSpotOfLightNumber23

Analysis of band names:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103987

Top
 Profile  
jbw
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 am
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 pm 
 

Hi. I tried to submit a band called Dagger Of Sacrifice from Norway, and it said that it was blacklisted. I wouldn't think it would be because of lack of 'metalness', since the music is funeral doom. My only other assumption is that it's because their demo was unreleased since it was recorded in 2003. However, Graceless Recordings has just reissued their demo (link below), and unless there was another reason for their blacklisting I think they should be taken off the list.

http://gracelessrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/grace003-dagger-of-sacrifice-nor-demo-2003

Top
 Profile  
kingmincer
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Posts: 3
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 am 
 

Hello. The band "Methuselah" was rejected because there wasn't proof of a physical release. This is the black metal band from Cleveland.

I have photos of the cassette here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88772810@N ... hotostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88772810@N ... otostream/


It's a new/very small independent release, so it's not being distributed online. Hope this helps!

Top
 Profile  
Halloween
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:23 am
Posts: 540
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:48 am 
 

kingmincer wrote:
Hello. The band "Methuselah" was rejected because there wasn't proof of a physical release. This is the black metal band from Cleveland.

I have photos of the cassette here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88772810@N ... hotostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88772810@N ... otostream/


It's a new/very small independent release, so it's not being distributed online. Hope this helps!


How is it being distributed?

Top
 Profile  
OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 am
Posts: 1346
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:05 pm 
 

jbw wrote:
Hi. I tried to submit a band called Dagger Of Sacrifice from Norway, and it said that it was blacklisted. I wouldn't think it would be because of lack of 'metalness', since the music is funeral doom. My only other assumption is that it's because their demo was unreleased since it was recorded in 2003. However, Graceless Recordings has just reissued their demo (link below), and unless there was another reason for their blacklisting I think they should be taken off the list.

http://gracelessrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/grace003-dagger-of-sacrifice-nor-demo-2003


According to our beloved blacklist, it is ambient/noise, with little to no metal. Is there a way you can post full songs by them? The four minute samples on bandcamp would be ok if it was blacklisted for another reason, but since the reason is (big time) lack of metal, I'd like to check some full songs (besides I love Funeral Doom).
_________________
Uncolored, on being a ladies' man wrote:
The best pickup line will always be, "Hey, my dick died... can I bury it in your ass?"
Uncolored, on the age of another user wrote:
He's fucking older than me!

Top
 Profile  
jbw
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 am
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:23 pm 
 

OpsiusCato wrote:
jbw wrote:
Hi. I tried to submit a band called Dagger Of Sacrifice from Norway, and it said that it was blacklisted. I wouldn't think it would be because of lack of 'metalness', since the music is funeral doom. My only other assumption is that it's because their demo was unreleased since it was recorded in 2003. However, Graceless Recordings has just reissued their demo (link below), and unless there was another reason for their blacklisting I think they should be taken off the list.

http://gracelessrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/grace003-dagger-of-sacrifice-nor-demo-2003


According to our beloved blacklist, it is ambient/noise, with little to no metal. Is there a way you can post full songs by them? The four minute samples on bandcamp would be ok if it was blacklisted for another reason, but since the reason is (big time) lack of metal, I'd like to check some full songs (besides I love Funeral Doom).


Unfortunately I only have the tape of the full songs, not mp3s. I can tell you that the samples on that page are what the full songs do sound like though. So if you think the samples sound acceptable, then perhaps the band can be taken off the blacklist? Unless you're required to hear the whole songs yourself.

Also, even though there is a lot of ambient noise, I can tell it's coming from a guitar. Maybe whoever blacklisted it didn't recognize that and thought it was electronic noise.

Top
 Profile  
OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 am
Posts: 1346
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:31 pm 
 

"A lot of ambient noise". That's the key sentence on your post. Yes, I'd like a full song, at the very least.
_________________
Uncolored, on being a ladies' man wrote:
The best pickup line will always be, "Hey, my dick died... can I bury it in your ass?"
Uncolored, on the age of another user wrote:
He's fucking older than me!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 294  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group