Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Turtle_Factory
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 pm 

This is it, have you ever seen or heard something that in other words made your underwear no more? I'm not talking necessarily about something directly paranormal (ghost, aliens, ect), but maybe a trick of lights or shadows that made your heart stop.

I remember being around 8 or 9 and walking in my parent's bedroom on the morning while they were still asleep. In my eyes I just saw this huge figure, like a KKK member or a white-robed executioner with a rope around its neck. Pretty fucking creepy, because I remember seeing it on my school some other day of the year. Well, now that I'm older I just blame my imagination at the time, but I gotta tell you that shit scared me for years!

Any stories?

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 pm 

This thread is currently locked due to inactivity, but it is chock full of good stories.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Turtle_Factory
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
This thread is currently locked due to inactivity, but it is chock full of good stories.

Hahaha, nice! I love reading stuff like that, the bad part is I can't sleep xD :ugh:

~Guest 132892
Wastelander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:13 pm 

I saw a legitimate UFO before over Sequim, Washington a couple years ago. I was with my Grandfather who has been a pilot since world war one and knows just about everything there is about aviation. We even called the Naval base in Bremerton who had gotten visual on the object and they had no idea what it was.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:54 pm 

I've never seen shit. I feel cheated.

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 am 

I would prefer NOT to see shit like that, to be honest.

When you are dealing with seriously bad mojo and you feel powerless, especially when you don't know what kind of dark powers you are facing, it is not really an experience you want.

Most of my scariest experiences have always involved other humans- not paranormal stuff, but creepy and evil nonetheless- and that's bad enough. Being shot at by (presumedly) meth cookers in a remote area of eastern Oregon, being tailed by dudes in a car on a deserted road late at night while jogging, being stopped and threatened by rednecks while mountain biking- stuff like that: NONE of it was good, and I'd almost take a God honest UFO of ghost sighting over that shit.

I've talked about some of the downright creepy paranormal stuff I've experienced in the other thread, most of it was farily benign albiet inexplicably strange, and only a couple times was it really a serious feeling of "bad mojo" and downright evil presence. Again, nothing I would ever want to experience again.

analog_winter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 am 

BastardHead wrote:

There's a second thread too: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79966
It's still open I think, but no one has posted in it in over a year.

Please don't bring feels to Metal Archives. I'm content with nihilism.

Turner
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 pm 

I was pushed over (literally shoved aside) by something invisible inside the catacombs of christ church cathedral in Dublin about 2 years ago. I was the only person there when it happened and it scared the living fuck out of me. Gotta stress that I don't suffer from vertigo and I definitely don't believe in ghosts or any of that shit, but I don't have an explanation for it.

Zelkiiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 pm 

Turner wrote:
I was pushed over (literally shoved aside) by something invisible inside the catacombs of christ church cathedral in Dublin about 2 years ago. I was the only person there when it happened and it scared the living fuck out of me. Gotta stress that I don't suffer from vertigo and I definitely don't believe in ghosts or any of that shit, but I don't have an explanation for it.

Clearly it was swamp gas.

nex666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 pm 

iAm wrote:
I saw a legitimate UFO before over Sequim, Washington a couple years ago. I was with my Grandfather who has been a pilot since world war one and knows just about everything there is about aviation. We even called the Naval base in Bremerton who had gotten visual on the object and they had no idea what it was.

So your grandfather is the ghost? Freaky shit.

Poisonfume
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:37 pm 

Nothing paranormal, but I found it genuinely creepy when I visited a child care center for seriously disabled children. Lots of them were heavily disfigured by birth and were just unable to display any kind of cognitive behavior or indeed human behavior. On the first floor the disfigured children needed to be tied to their beds, and some that weren't were just repeating horrible chest pulsing/twitching motions and squealing or bellowing noises that didn't in any way look, sound or feel human. It was literally like the Exorcist but worse, because you looked into their innocent eyes and knew that inside them there is a void never touched by human feelings. I know I may be coming across as an unfeeling and inhumane asshole, but this is the only way I can truthfully describe them and I genuinely feel bad that some kids must live those kinds of lives. It was one of the creepiest experiences in my life. I was also touched by how caring and loving the doctors there were, as if they were their own children.

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm 

bog/ghost lights, "shadow people", my dead grandmother, an UFO, and seeing my cat in the backyard, two years after she died, for the "paranormal" stuff.

for more mundane things, years ago my school made a class trip to the The Museum of Crime in some university here. there was a room which contained photographies of crime scenes, and the guide gave us the background of each photo. some disturbing stuff there. a baby who was decapitated by his own mother, a whole family massacred, corpses in various stages of decay, the dismembered victims of a mass murderer, you get the idea. raw displays of death and cruelty. years of crawling in the sewers of internet made me used to seeing fucked-up things, but the atmosphere in that room was crushing.
no surprise many of my classmates felt ill after that trip

Turtle_Factory
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm 

I remember when I was a kid (around the same age as I was on the KKK story in the first post), I was staying over my best friend's house and I just couldn't sleep. So I remember seeing in the middle of the night this strange, dark figure looking at me. I'm guessing I could have been asleep or it could have been the girl's mom, but this story was glued to my mind for many years trying to look for an explanation. I'm just guessing I was a kid with a huge imagination.

It's funny because a lot of people I've talked to that have had experiences with ghosts or strange shadows had these when they were young. Not that I believe this (still I do find this interesting), but I think I've heard of paranormal junkies who probably believe kids have the key to see these beings.

My ex said that when he was around 12, he was roughhousing with his brother, and he tackled a shadow thinking it was his brother only to find out that he fell on the floor. Well, he did have kind of a few screws loose, too. He used to seriously believe gremlins stole his Playstation 2 and I'm not kidding on this one.

Metalfuckingrules
The Ralph Wiggum Monologue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 pm 

When I either six or seven years old, I woke up in the middle of the night believing that I heard someone running in my house. And when I turned to my right, my school uniform that I had to wear in Kindergarten (I went to a piss-poor private school in Kindergarten, 3rd grade, and 4th grade) was moving left and right like somebody ran past it. To this day, I still do not have no explanation about it, but I do recalling seeing a glimpse of something white moving out of my room.

beeneNOLAdoobie
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 am 

Poisonfume wrote:
Nothing paranormal, but I found it genuinely creepy when I visited a child care center for seriously disabled children. Lots of them were heavily disfigured by birth and were just unable to display any kind of cognitive behavior or indeed human behavior. On the first floor the disfigured children needed to be tied to their beds, and some that weren't were just repeating horrible chest pulsing/twitching motions and squealing or bellowing noises that didn't in any way look, sound or feel human. It was literally like the Exorcist but worse, because you looked into their innocent eyes and knew that inside them there is a void never touched by human feelings. I know I may be coming across as an unfeeling and inhumane asshole, but this is the only way I can truthfully describe them and I genuinely feel bad that some kids must live those kinds of lives. It was one of the creepiest experiences in my life. I was also touched by how caring and loving the doctors there were, as if they were their own children.

I work as a registered nurse and going to clinicals that had the above were always heartbreaking. I consider myself an emotional person already, but seeing these situations with children truely felt like a ton of weight on my chest. My son had multiple surgeries in his first year of life, one where he had to have emergency open heart surgery and coded (flatlined) in the ER. Spending so much time in the hospital really opens your eyes to other childrens situations and lack of care they recieve. Even when I was in ICU with my son, I didnt leave for 10 days. But right next door to him was a baby that would cry and had noone there to hold it. Tore my heart out. Anyways, like you were saying creepy? for sure, disturbing, horrific, heart breaking. I could never work in a childrens facility.

But back on topic! I posted my old stories in the older threads. Seen a legit ufo... bigger and closer than ive ever seen anything flying. Not only that, but not making a fucking noise as it passed by. And then seeing a door fly open and the light turn on in an empty room when playing with a oiuji board, askin the spirit to spell out its name.

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm 

Zelkiiro wrote:

Because you too are in central Pennsylvania. The only thing we have creepy are the people who walk around downtown Altoona.

My not paranormal, but freaky story. I was working in a small borough in eastern Pennsylvania and went to a house for a welfare check on someone. When we looked in the window, we see a bloody, naked girl laying on the floor with a freaking hatchet in her hand. That's not the freaky part; the freaky part is that she was chopping at her own neck with the hatchet. Fortunately, for her, she made it to the hospital and got some pretty nifty frankenstein stitches on the front of her neck (missed the major arteries by less than an inch).

As for the crime scene photos, Marag, you should try seeing some grizzly scenes in person. After some time you get desensitized to most things, but, every once in a while you get called to a house that someone's been laying in long enough to melt into the flooring. Turns my stomach every time...

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 am 

Oblivion is pretty fucking scary... but only when you wake up from it.
It's the sudden realization that "that's it, that's the end of the fucking line. That's all there is to be earned for the 'achievements' in your wasted life" that is creepier than anything.

Until you make peace with it. And then it becomes the only thing to find comfort in. :']

LET'S FUCKING DIE.

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 am 

Also, I saw a luke skywalker micro machines bust I painted all black (except the EYES, MAN) open it's mouth and show a huge maw of fangs and it hiss-screamed at me while I was under the influence of deliriants.

Scariest. hallucination. evurrrr.

I used it as a tiny shelf for a little while, but it creeped me out too much, so I took it out of my room:

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 am 

Spoiler: show
TheStormIRide wrote:
Zelkiiro wrote:

Because you too are in central Pennsylvania. The only thing we have creepy are the people who walk around downtown Altoona.

My not paranormal, but freaky story. I was working in a small borough in eastern Pennsylvania and went to a house for a welfare check on someone. When we looked in the window, we see a bloody, naked girl laying on the floor with a freaking hatchet in her hand. That's not the freaky part; the freaky part is that she was chopping at her own neck with the hatchet. Fortunately, for her, she made it to the hospital and got some pretty nifty frankenstein stitches on the front of her neck (missed the major arteries by less than an inch).

As for the crime scene photos, Marag, you should try seeing some grizzly scenes in person. After some time you get desensitized to most things, but, every once in a while you get called to a house that someone's been laying in long enough to melt into the flooring. Turns my stomach every time...

Yeah, fuck all of that.

This looks like something I saw outside of my old house one time.

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

Last edited by Gelseth_Andrano on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veracs
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 am 

I was sleeping with my girlfriend in the room where my grandfather died, and I kept hearing clicking noises from the closet all night long like coins dropping on the bare ground. I woke up the next morning and every single door in the house was open, cabinet doors including and the same with the drawers in his room. It wasn't a thief because no items were missing and we have motion detecting lights, needless to say I have no explanation for how that happened.

Thing is, Suicide Silence actually are more sonically massive than a good 95% of all the death metal bands in the Archives! Not metal, sure, but definitely a lot more brutal.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Manowar aren't the Kings of Metal. They're pretenders to a throne that doesn't exist.!

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:39 am 

As a kid I slept alone in a bunk bed after my brother got his own room. During one night I could have fucking sworn someone was breathing in the upper bed, but I was too scared to look. The next day everything was normal. Children are idiots. End of the story.
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Terri23
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 am 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

I see shit like that everytime I drive interstate. They're usually dead on the side of the road.

Riffs wrote:
It's been scientifically proven that appreciating Black Sabbath helps increase life expectancy, improves happiness, bumps your salary by 11 thousand dollars annually, helps fight cavities and increases penis size.

sortalikeadream
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 am 

I hate reading these threads because it's not always easy for the rational part of my mind to overcome the part that loves to freak me out.

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 am 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

Looks like a friend of mine after 10 beers

TheStormIRide wrote:

I'd rather not. I've seen people die in person(car accidents), but I've never stuck around long enough to see the...details.

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:22 am 

Sleep paralysis is a hell of a thing. I know that it's just chemicals in my brain misbehaving, but that doesn't make the results any less what-the-christ.

It was in summer 2009, I think. I woke up in my bed one night, and I couldn't move, though I could open my eyes. Then, "something" slowly rose up from the bench at the foot of the bed. The room was dark, although it was like this entity was a deeper dark than the rest, like it was made of shadow. The best comparison I can give is to the creature on the cover of Arckanum's unpronounceable album. Even though that came out that same year, I can say honestly that I didn't know about it at the time, and I'm just mentioning it as a point of comparison.

So the thing scampered over my covers inhumanly fast, to the point where it was on all fours over me, its eyes inches from my own. It just stayed like that, for what felt like a minute. There was a pressure on my chest, and a growing ringing in my ears...

And then I snapped out of it, the pressure was gone, the shadow-creature was gone, and everything was fine.

Now, I do believe that there are things about the world we're not equipped to understand yet, if we ever will. But I also will call on science when it fits, and this was a cut-and-dry case of sleep paralysis. That said, if someone who believed in demons had an experience like this and didn't have any scientific knowledge to say otherwise, this would definitely only deepen their belief.

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 am 

I've been hit with sleep paralysis so many times that when it happens now, I'm pretty much part scared (or disconcerted more than all-out scared) and part "Oh, it's this again. Fine, I'll wait..."

DarthVenom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:31 am 

TheNiceNightmare wrote:
I've been hit with sleep paralysis so many times that when it happens now, I'm pretty much part scared (or disconcerted more than all-out scared) and part "Oh, it's this again. Fine, I'll wait..."

I had browsed so many sites that talk about sleep paralysis, that when it hit, I kind of knew what was happening. A part of me was actually sort of excited that it was happening to me so I could have a first-hand experience, though when a feral shadow-creature starts attacking you, it does help to remind yourself that it can't actually hurt you.

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:43 am 

Yeah, the details are what really get to me. I can walk into a room and say, "Hey, dead body!" and think nothing of it, until it's been there for a while (gag). When you start digging deeper, it's gets rough.

As for someone saying they're on the interstate a lot... you ever see a deer get hit by a tractor-trailer in front of you. I swear the deer was vaporized. Nothing but a cloud of blood...

The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:04 pm 

I watched a documentary once on 'The entity' you speak of DarthVenom and on it they said eleven million people in the US have experienced the creature you describe, complete with paralysis, and varying degrees of abuse it inflicts on the body. Crazy stuff.

~Guest 171512
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm 

I've never seen any shadow creature, but I experience sleep paralysis several times a week. It never helps that I know what's happening. I usually try to cry out, but weak moans are all I can produce. The problem is that you're awake, but not awake enough to actually do anything, and I've never found a way to push myself into full wakefulness.

To address the topic more directly, I can't recall ever seeing anything truly uncanny. I tend to spook myself a lot, but that's about it.

kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm 

One of the creepiest borderline-paranormal things I remember happened during a family dinner. We were all having a good time, enjoying our food, and then out of nowhere my grandfather showed up. He was all bloodied-up and holding a bloody plastic bag in one of his hands. Everything came to a standstill, and then this brief conversation took place:

_ Jesus Christ grampa, what happened? What's in that bag? What the fuck are you doing?
_ It's a liver.
_ A liver? For what?
_ For Hitler.
_ ...... :|

Zelkiiro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:16 pm 

That's, uhh...appetizing, grandpa? :|

MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm 

I am the groundskeeper/nightwatchman for a church in Florida, and live in a small house on the property. Mind you, this is a church that has been around since the 50s, has a number of abandoned buildings that have fallen into disrepair, sits on the the edge of a 2 mile deep forest that opens out into a massive field, and has no human neighbors on any side. It's just me and my aging dachshund.

Now, aside from the occasional homeless guy trying to catch some sleep on the courtyard bench, it's normal during the day. But night is a terror-fest; I have tons of stuff with no explaination happening. I'll have full-grown trees, snapped off at the stump, laying behind the main worship hall, or in the small lake, both of which are half a mile from the tree line in either direction. The exterior building lights will shut off by themselves; when I go to check out the throw switches, they're off, inside still-locked rooms. I'll hear footsteps walk by my front door, but no shadow passes the window, and when I open the door to investigate, the footsteps stop, and there's nothing there.

I down-right refuse to be alone in the main worship hall after dark; even though it's a place of worship, there is an overwhelming sense of looming terror, dread and doom. So overwhelming that my heart races. In botth the worship hall, my house, and even the food pantry where my washer and dryer are located, I'll hear laughing, talking, footsteps, and closing doors. Mail will be strewn along the ground around the mailbox. Burning candles and small campfires have been found all over the property Even the wildlife is creepy: there is an adult male peacock with no eyes that shows up on the property. The typical bats, spiders and snakes are everywhere. Half-eaten cats are found behind the elementary school. Hell, even the dumpsters, massive steel industrial dumpsters that weight hundereds of pounds, have been found upside down in a ditch dozens of yards away from it's normal resting place.

Long story short, this place is down-right horrifying. But the rent is hella cheap.

BastardHead wrote:
Everybody sucks, especially you.

Last edited by MetalCuresHeadaches on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zelkiiro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:16 pm 

MetalCuresHeadaches wrote:
I am the groundskeeper/nightwatchman for a church in Florida, and live in a small house on the property. Mind you, this is a church that has been around since the 50s, has a number of abandoned buildings that have fallen into disrepair, sits on the the edge of a 2 mile deep forest that opens out into a massive field, and has no human neighbors on any side. It's just me and my aging dachshund.

Now, aside from the occasional homeless guy trying to catch some sleep on the courtyard bench, it's normal during the day. But night is a terror-fest; I have tons of stuff with no explaination happening. I'll have full-grown trees, snapped off at the stump, laying behind the main worship hall, or in the small lake, both of which are half a mile from the tree line in either direction. The exterior building lights will shut off by themselves; when I go to check out the throw switches, they're off, inside still-locked rooms. I'll hear footsteps walk by my front door, but no shadow passes the window, and when I open the door to investigate, the footsteps stop, and there's nothing there.

I down-right refuse to be alone in the main worship hall after dark; even though it's a place of worship, there is an overwhelming sense of looming terror, dread and doom. So overwhelming that my heart races. In botth the worship hall, my house, and even the food pantry where my washer and dryer are located, I'll hear laughing, talking, footsteps, and closing doors. Mail will be strewn along the ground around the mailbox. Burning candles and small campfires have been found all over the property Even the wildlife is creepy: there is an adult male peacock with no eyes the shows up on the property. The typical bats, spiders and snakes are everywhere. Half-eaten cats are found behind the elementary school. Hell, even the dumpsters, massive steel industrial dumpsters that weight hundereds of bands, have been found upside down in a ditch dozens of yards away from it's normal resting place.

Long story short, this place is down-right horrifying. But the rent is hella cheap.

Hit up that Ghost Adventures show. They'd probably love to check the place out.

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:48 pm 

Call the Weird NJ guys.

Twin_guitar_attack
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm 

I really really regret reading this thread at 3am right before I go to bed. I am a very cynical person when it comes to the paranormal, but I'm feeling nervous as fuck after reading all this.

One creepy thing that's implanted on my brain forever is when I was at a scout camp to a place I'd never been, where we didn't have tents, we had a sheet and a rope, and had to make out own shelter for the night. So we ended up with three of us in each makeshift shelter, and my one is like a normal tent shaped, but a right angle triangle, I can't really explain it, but we had absolutely nothing in the way of sides, completely open to the elements, with a bit of plastic above our heads, and being the oldest at about 14/15 at the time, I was on one of the sides rather than the middle of the tent. The general ambient noise in that kind of situation is kind of nervewracking when you're that exposed, but at some point in the night I heard the most evil fucking noise I've ever heard in my life. It was like 10 second long really loud screams that were changing in pitch during the screams intermittently for about an hour. Not human screams, it sounded like some really fucking loud demon from the pits of hell. So fucking scary. Our scout leader was saying the next day that it was a fox. Which is probably true, but I have honestly never heard a scarier noise.

I also get claustrophobia fairly bad sometimes. When I had an MRI scan about 2/3 years ago I freaked the fuck out, and it took ages for the nurses and my mum to get me to calm down. It probably didn't help that I'd been suffering from severe headaches and migraines for about 6 years at the time, and the scan was to check that I didn't have anything bad going on in my head, tumours and whatnot. I've never had it that bad before or since, because usually in confined spaces I know I can leave them at any time I want, it's when I don't have that option I freak. They gave me some headphones after that and put a really shit rock cd on for me to convince me to get back in and that didn't help at all, I just felt like my movement was even more constricted, these headphones were massive. One of the more unpleasant hours of my life all in all.

My mum is also a nurse, and she always has a ton of nursing related books and magazines lying around, so I have ended up seeing hundreds of really disgusting looking wounds and other hideous stuff. Get used to it eventually, but when you're a little kid you really don't need pictures of people with severe leg ulcers, and gangrenous wounds etc. around all the time.

And in terms of being scared I am the most jumpy person in the entire world when it comes to people sneaking up on me. My boss at work managed to walk around silently, and about 3/4 times a shift he would scare me like that, he ended up doing it on purpose. These all seem like minor things after what other people have said, but all stuff I find unpleasant.

Caj1
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 am 

I don't recall ever "seeing" something creepy in real life, but this seems like the right thread to talk about this.

I definitely heard something creepy when I was younger, like 14 or 15 (I'm 20 now).
I was at my grandma's house, and it was supposedly haunted.
A couple of my family members had heard things or seen things that they couldn't explain, and I got curious one night and went upstairs, which carried the bulk of the strange occurrences.
I got to the landing at the top of the stairs, and just waited for a minute, trying to see or feel something, whatever, anything I could. It was really dark, and I was about to go into the hallway, when I heard a door down the hall click shut. Nobody was up there that I knew of; it was just me with my cousin, grandma and grandpa, who were all downstairs.
It couldn't have been from downstairs, because grandpa was sleeping and grandma and cousin were in the living room, talking.

Pretty mundane as things go, I suppose, but it's the best I've got.

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 am 

more "fun" deliriant stories:

-thinking a spinning tape reel in a tape player on the floor, surrounded by other tapes was a spider making lightning-speed laps in a figure-8 over the top of the pile and freaking out (twice).
-hearing angry shouting in my ears and murmuring outside my bedroom door.
-hearing metallic scraping, clanking, flanged noises that sound like tiny aliens repairing a flying saucer under my bed
-fucking spider legs poking out from behind shit
-A tarantula teleporting around my bedroom door (I later figured out it was one of those glow-in-the-dark plastic stars)
-Seeing a YT vid of a helicopter in the sky and hallucinating the hellicopter has a black spider gracefully descending from the sky towards my face, as if crawling on the air itself
-Big-ass transparent spiders
-Bunch of fucking phantom cats everywhere... I always be seein' ghost cats out of the corners of my eyes
-My reflection winking at me
-Twitching, glitching shadows and everything else
-Morrissey songs becoming scrambled and ending up sounding like breakcore (that's actually pretty cool though)
-Seeing myself dead in a coffin (waaaaay disturbing)

Caj1
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 am 

I once had a hallucination that I was burning in Hell after getting incredibly stoned on weed. I don't know if it had something else in it or what; it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

That one fucked me up for a while.

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 am 

the_raytownian wrote:
-My reflection winking at me

hah, I had that happen to me too. fun things happen when I stare at the mirror for too long

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next