Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
red_blood_inside
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:20 pm 

Hi there, I`m preparing to record the firs ep of my band called Brittle Dream, is not even metal (it started as a doom act ala mid era Anathema but it degenerated into this), but a compilation of sad melodies, peaqceful moments and words of emptiness. We don´t want to fall into the "nature" theme, so here is the request, any of you is interested is sharing your art with us and get NO MONEY AT ALL for it, but a copy of the ep and a long lasting frienship and true gratitude. I hope to upload some material soon
Thanxs
Not hearsay but the will of man

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 pm 

Moved to the promo forum. Also, there's no infomation in your thread, put some or I'll lock it. There's no samples and it's not even metal, so...

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

red_blood_inside
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
Moved to the promo forum. Also, there's no infomation in your thread, put some or I'll lock it. There's no samples and it's not even metal, so...

Well, we are 2 members and play some kind of accoustic music, very minimalist and atmospheric, I like it a lot, as I stated before the original idea was some Alternative 4 worship band, but we lost some members in tehr way (the project has some 5 years or so. The instruments are drums, percussion, bass, ac and electric guitars but not much distortion. We tried to record at home, but ended up bad, bad sound quallity, so we gather some money and possibly next month will get the studio. We both do vocals, clean and harsh, the later as an atmospheric touch and not as a main ingredient. We have 2 or 3 metal songs, but I dont think will be in the ep.
So, the idea is simple, images of sadness, despair, depression, and stuff. I`ll try to upload what we have till now (but sounds really bad hahaha)thanx anyway!!!

BlakWulfaz
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 am 

I would like to hear music. And then create a cover from scratch for this. I am interested in this.

Suffersystem
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:11 pm 

same. I'm curious.
Also, that vocal recording pic confirmed what I suspected: SLK records shirtless in a sweaty caveman-like delirium. You can almost hear the man stink in the recordings.

red_blood_inside
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm 

Ok, I`m a bit retarded with technology, so upload something for me is SOMETHING haha, but I´ll se what I can do, thanx people!!!

Symmachus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm 

Hey, thanks for sharing about your band and your desire for album artwork. I'm willing to volunteer my services as an artist. As well, I'm interested in hearing the music you've got down.

If you don't have a logo, and you think you'd need one, then I'm willing to create one of those for you as well. Feel free to check out my artwork at http://doomsayervortex.deviantart.com/. Some of what's there are or will be album covers, some is logo work, and there is other stuff as well. Good luck with your musical endeavors.

Reply to topic