Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic

Choose your favorite old school death metal band!
Poll ended at Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:59 pm
1) Immolation! 61%  61%  [ 126 ]
2) Incantation! 39%  39%  [ 79 ]
Total votes : 205
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Posts: 4998
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 pm 
 

Immolation for me, not only do I consider them to be a more distinctive band, but they have more great albums, and only one dud. While I only ever listen to Incantation's first two.
_________________
lord_ghengis about Vomitory splitting up wrote:
They were a band who understood music needed more explosions.

http://www.last.fm/user/TheEndTimeRiff
http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Top
 Profile  
Weerwolf
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:19 am
Posts: 975
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 pm 
 

I want to vote for Immolation, but I can't, because Onward to Golgotha is the best death metal album of any other albums that these bands have released and amongst the elite death metal albums of all times. If we were comparing albums, there would only be a handful of death albums that could compete with OtG. So I vote for Incantation.

Top
 Profile  
brain hammer
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 pm
Posts: 57
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:54 pm 
 

Incantation for me. I love all of the Craig Pillard stuff, including Disciples Of Mockery, considerably more than anything that Immolation has done.

Top
 Profile  
wreath_of_coils
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:38 am
Posts: 493
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 pm 
 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
Impossible to pick. They are too different for me to do so. Love them both equally.


Jared, pick one and stop being a fucking pussy!

This one is a toss up for me. Each band kinda provides certain aspects that the other lacks. I always thought that Incantation was the more relentless and brutal of the pair. They are undeniably one of the forefathers of murky, cavernous death metal filth. OTG being a iconic testament to that legacy (as previously stated). Immolation edges them out (ever so slightly) with malevolent, evil soaked riffage, creativity and technical skill. Notice I said evil and not brutal. :D

Immolation gets my vote in the end!

Top
 Profile  
dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:50 am
Posts: 6021
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:08 pm 
 

wreath_of_coils wrote:
ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
Impossible to pick. They are too different for me to do so. Love them both equally.
Jared, pick one and stop being a fucking pussy!
ha ha :grin:

i'm voting incantation mainly because it took me a lot longer to 'get into' them than immolation and i find myself playing their music more often than immolation, it sounds more varied to me.
they are first equal my favourite death metal bands though so very hard to choose really, at least we aren't comparing individual albums [yet] :oh shit:

my worst nightmare would be if they both came to nz and played at the same time at a festival or something and i had to choose who to see play
_________________
All trades: viewtopic.php?p=2040422

Please message/email me about any pending or possible trades/swaps/deals etc

Top
 Profile  
nhh
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 pm
Posts: 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 am 
 

.


Last edited by nhh on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
ancientorder
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 am
Posts: 259
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 am 
 

Incantation for sure. Onward to Golgotha alone smashes Immolation to pieces. Also I like the Profanatica connection on Incantation and it also is very present on the riffing/song writing, but McEntee was anyways member of Profanatica in the beginning.

Top
 Profile  
Hybrid_Killer
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 am
Posts: 652
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:53 am 
 

Ilwhyan wrote:
Hybrid_Killer wrote:
Incantation. Both bands have unbelievably awesome releases, but I heavily favour Incantation's recent stuff to Immolation's.

What recent Incantation stuff? Surely you realise that Primordial Domination and Decimate Christendom were released around the same time as Harnessing Ruin.


As in whilst I enjoy the "classic" releases from both bands, I prefer Primordial Domination/Decimate Christendom over Harnessing Ruin/Shadows in the Light/Majesty and Decay.

Top
 Profile  
Zerberus
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:29 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Silkeborg, Denmark
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 am 
 

Shit, this is fucking tough... Immolation is so goooood, but Incantation is just that teeny tiny bit better in my opinion. I think it's their sort of... occult feeling.
_________________
Reviews: http://gouls-crypt.blogspot.com/
Latest post: Plaguewielder - Plaguewielder EP
Next post: Incarceration - Sacrifice EP

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19338
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am 
 

I like Immolation's sound on paper, but in practice I'm rarely in the mood; good band though...Incantation is better, however, simply for Mortal Throne of Nazarene. What a dense, hellish work.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: The Thing prequel

Top
 Profile  
Lord_Malice
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 am
Posts: 109
Location: Kenya
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 pm 
 

Listening to Incantation is a chore. They were good the first time I played it and then it became rather bland and uninteresting really fast. Immolation on the other hand are masters at crafting deep and searing tunes and never lose me in that process of craft.

Top
 Profile  
Z0MBIE
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 872
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 pm 
 

Immolation, I never got into Incantation's music for some reason.
_________________
caspian wrote:
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
VirginSteele_Helstar
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm
Posts: 397
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm 
 

Incantation! DURRRRRRRRRRRR!
I rarely listen to Death metal but Incantation for me is one of those bands that truly stand out for me in the subgenre. I like Immolation's last album but can't actually recall quite why.
_________________
"...in some dark distant future you'll meet my presence in a song..."
-David DeFeis

"...unto the end I shall lead all into my darkness..."
-James Rivera

LegendMaker wrote:
Most of the very early metal songs that weren't by Sabbath were by Purple. Fucking deal with it.

Top
 Profile  
ModusOperandi
Metalhead

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 643
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm 
 

My vote is for Immolation. Both bands had unique, filthy, cavernous takes on death metal compared to many of their NY/NJ contemporaries that were more focused on grindcore elements, technicality, and of course the slams. Immolation, however, remains untouched. While several newer bands in recent years have attempted to scrape off some of Incantation's occult insanity, Immolation exists solely unto themselves.

I think it would be interesting to revisit this poll in a few months time next year when both have released their latest albums. Who knows how all of our opinions might change or be reinforced after then.
_________________
blackcandle wrote:
GOOD MORNING.

AT FIRST, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, MORE RESPECT.

Top
 Profile  
MazeofTorment
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:06 pm
Posts: 2039
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 pm 
 

I don't think they'd change much over one album. Both bands have already reached their peek, so it would be really surprising to see either band out due themselves this late in the game. Having said that, I'm heavily anticipating a new work from Immolation. :grin: Was really interesting and awesome to hear some high production value on the last release...curious to see what they do next. The ep they put out was great as well.
_________________
Sokaris wrote:
I love this board but I'm fucking tired of everyone ejaculating every time someone puts a tree on an album cover.

Top
 Profile  
GravityLapse
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:54 pm
Posts: 179
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm 
 

While I immensely enjoy both bands, I chose Immolation. The churning, dissonant riffs and off kilter rhythms seal the deal for me.

Top
 Profile  
Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:21 am
Posts: 3516
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 pm 
 

Voted Immolation.

Not sure what the big deal is with Onward to Golgotha. The flat production ruins it and makes it sound like toilet water. Mortal Throne of Nazerene was a giant step up, but still not enough to beat Immolation.
_________________
severzhavnost wrote:
Naradan wrote:
this jewel of music,which honestly made me sit on my ass.


I hit play, and was overcome with the urge to be physically inactive! Great music!

Top
 Profile  
lord_ghengis
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:31 pm
Posts: 5405
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm 
 

ModusOperandi wrote:
My vote is for Immolation. Both bands had unique, filthy, cavernous takes on death metal compared to many of their NY/NJ contemporaries that were more focused on grindcore elements, technicality, and of course the slams. Immolation, however, remains untouched. While several newer bands in recent years have attempted to scrape off some of Incantation's occult insanity, Immolation exists solely unto themselves.


There are heaps of Immo worship bands around too, although not as much exact replication as Incant.
_________________
Naamath wrote:
No comments, no words need it, no BM, no compromise, only grains in her face.

Top
 Profile  
The_Erlking
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:56 am
Posts: 1403
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am 
 

I'm not a huge fan of either band but they are ok. I guess like Immolation's Dawn of Possession a tad more than anything Incantation did.
_________________
Napero wrote:
I'd love to blast a bit of Voivod and make a better-looking gun turret to glue on the tortoise's shell to make it look like Killing Technology, but the wife won't let me. I think I'll get an Emperor penguin instead.

Top
 Profile  
Claustrophiliac
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Posts: 54
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 am 
 

Love the first two Incantations albums about equal to Immolation's Dawn of Possession, and after that Immolation seems to have stayed much more interesting over the years, though neither band comes close to their earliest work for me. That said, I think Immolation today blows Incantation today away, but I have high respect for both for staying true to playing dark ominous and weird death metal. Few bands have stayed with it as long as they have without releasing some dodgey 'core' shit or writing friendly riffs.

Top
 Profile  
metalkyle9000
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 9:31 pm
Posts: 123
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 pm 
 

Though I love and enjoy both bands, and feel that both artists are extremely memorable in the riff-writing department, I voted for Immolation for the simple reason that they are probably my favorite Death Metal band (and one of the most consistent as well). It would be closer if Onward to Golgotha had better production, but Wilytank is pretty much spot on, as that also mars it for me enough to the point from it being a first-tier DM album like say Mortal Throne of Nazarene was.

Top
 Profile  
Jonpo
Hypercolombowler

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:05 am
Posts: 4584
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 pm 
 

Color me surprised, didn't expect this to be so one-sided. I voted for Incantation. I simply find them more representative of what I look for in death metal. They're filthy and depraved, blasphemous and alien. And as Abominatrix stated in the original Sabbat vs Sabbat thread, the way they sprinkle in the doomed out sections to contrast with the blurry-fast storming parts is just incredibly gripping to me.
_________________
I'm livin' for givin' the Devil his due...

Top
 Profile  
primitivevoid
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 pm
Posts: 350
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 pm 
 

yeah this poll kinda suprises me as well. i thought it would be a lot closer than it is.

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 5619
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 pm 
 

The big difference probably has to do with the fact that Immolation is simply more accesible and immediately rewarding. Yes, both bands are heavy as hell and pretty unique in their own way, but while Immolation has (relatively) big amounts of melody and more or less traditional hooks one can latch itself to while listening, Incantation requires somewhat of a particular mindset to enjoy them. Not to mention, of course, that they are rather cacophonous.
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
Fun fact: if you put a baby on a vegan diet, it dies. Vegans are babykillers.

Top
 Profile  
Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:15 pm
Posts: 10261
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 pm 
 

I don't mean to belittle Onward to Golgotha in any way, as it truly is a great album, but I would encourage everyone who cherishes that thing as much as it deserves to keep digging into Incantation's discography, if they haven't! I really believe almost everything the band has done has been monumental in one way or another. Every album is pretty unique despite always having the trademark Incantation sound, which, I might add, though imitated a fair amount lately, has never been approximated. Mortal Throne/Upon the Throne may even be better than the debut for me (such an incredibly evil sounding record!), Blasphemy is insane, The Infernal Storm has some of their best and most angular riff/rhythm changes, the Forsaken Mourning EP is totally ferocious, and Diabolical Conquest, though I find the vocals and sound to be a bit unfitting, surely has some of their most complex and unpredictable songs. SO yes, Incantation for me. I'm a fan of Immolation as well, but I find only here in After and Close to a World Below getting regular play. Don't get me wrong though, both albums are absolutely huge!
_________________
Hush! and hark
To the sorrowful cry
Of the wind in the dark.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 19338
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm 
 

I'm actually having a harder time getting into Immolation for real than I ever did with Incantation. Incantation is just stupidly heavy, atmospheric filth, whereas Immolation typically seem to have more going on underneath the sludge. Played Dawn of Possession again last night and it was definitely better than the last time I played it.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: The Thing prequel

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 5619
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 pm 
 

Mmmmmm, weird, although I do agree with what you say about Immolation having more stuff going on at the same time than Incantation. Me though? I simply find the second band to be more...... Noisy, I guess. Incantation for me sound extremely thick and blurry, and I only listen to them when in a very specific type of mood. Immolation, on the other hand, I find to be infinitely catchier and easier to listen to.
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
Fun fact: if you put a baby on a vegan diet, it dies. Vegans are babykillers.

Top
 Profile  
SHUTUPANDDIE
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:49 pm
Posts: 778
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm 
 

Immolation, but mainly because I haven't really applied myself into delving deeply through Incant's material. I've seen them live and they were ok, I suppose....not anywhere as well received here as Immo, but the guys in the band were absolutely awesome dudes to just chill and converse with.

Top
 Profile  
primitivevoid
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:28 pm
Posts: 350
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm 
 

Abominatrix wrote:
I don't mean to belittle Onward to Golgotha in any way,but Mortal Throne/Upon the Throne may even be better than the debut for me (such an incredibly evil sounding record!),!

agree

Top
 Profile  
cvac
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 61
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm 
 

I'm not a huge fan of either band, but I voted for Immolation simply because Incantation kind of treads the line into what I consider "boring" DM...i.e. the stuff that started to appear in the early 90s where the vocals tried to be "more guttural than thou", the use of pitchshifters/cupped mike/other effects to make everything sound forced and silly. I'm probably being a little harsh here on Incantation, but whatever.

Top
 Profile  
daemon_necromaton
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:18 am
Posts: 346
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:55 pm 
 

I don't know why these two keep getting compared, it's a total apples/oranges argument at its most ridiculous because their best albums are clearly at the same tier despite being radically different. Burzum vs Mayhem at least made some sense because of the backstory.

Top
 Profile  
inhumanist
Metal freak

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 4629
Location: 50 Forts Along the Rhine
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 pm 
 

Because their names sound similar, they are both early 90s osdm, they are both American, they are both held in high regard in this community, the result of a poll isn't too obvious and it's fun.
_________________
Metantoine wrote:
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?
CorpseFister wrote:
Personally, I prefer to know nothing of the esoteric hierarchy of MA and the profane rituals required to attain rank.

Top
 Profile  
MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:17 pm
Posts: 2013
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:45 am 
 

Jonpo wrote:
Color me surprised, didn't expect this to be so one-sided. I voted for Incantation. I simply find them more representative of what I look for in death metal. They're filthy and depraved, blasphemous and alien.


I don't know about filthy and depraved - those aren't really the things I look for in... Well, anything. But alien - that's what I look for in death metal and that's what Incantation were pretty much the first to properly reach. Something otherworldly, demonic - not in the sense of a horned and winged beast with hooves, but something malevolent, unfathomable and something that cannot be understood.

I sort of agree with Abominatrix. One should not neglect the Throne albums or Diabolical Conquest in favor of Onward to Golgotha. The Thrones are probably even better, even more alien than Golgotha and while Conquest is a bit more standard, there's a mystical quality to it that puts it forward as something unique in Incantation's discography. I'm not too keen on what they did after that. They're good albums, but aside from Blasphemy, I very rarely listen to them.

As for Immolation, it's pretty much just Dawn of Possession, Here in After and Unholy Cult that I listen to and much more rarely those than the aforementioned Incantation albums.

Top
 Profile  
daemon_necromaton
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:18 am
Posts: 346
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:31 am 
 

inhumanist wrote:
Because their names sound similar, they are both early 90s osdm, they are both American, they are both held in high regard in this community, the result of a poll isn't too obvious and it's fun.

Yeah, sure I can see that. I worded it badly, I was trying to make an observation this "rivalry" comes up a lot more often than it deserves, much more often than generic "-ation" discussions. Not just in this community but anywhere New York death metal is a topic it'll eventually boil down to Immolation vs Incantation with other bands from the region excluded, which is strange.

Top
 Profile  
halfformedfetus
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:12 am
Posts: 444
Location: the Matrix
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 am 
 

I voted for Immolation just for the sheer fact that Dawn of Possession was one of the first death metal albums i heard, but that being said i am a huge Incantation fan, and am always wearing my onward to golgotha shirt :)
_________________
Zodijackyl wrote:
Advocating for using dental floss instead of thread is like preaching that everyone should open their beer with a toothbrush instead of spending a couple bucks on a bottle opener..

http://www.last.fm/user/lordgorefreak

Top
 Profile  
Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:15 pm
Posts: 10261
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 am 
 

daemon_necromaton wrote:
inhumanist wrote:
Because their names sound similar, they are both early 90s osdm, they are both American, they are both held in high regard in this community, the result of a poll isn't too obvious and it's fun.

Yeah, sure I can see that. I worded it badly, I was trying to make an observation this "rivalry" comes up a lot more often than it deserves, much more often than generic "-ation" discussions. Not just in this community but anywhere New York death metal is a topic it'll eventually boil down to Immolation vs Incantation with other bands from the region excluded, which is strange.



I think the two bands have a good deal of similarity. Don't you? They were often compared in the 90s, too, as I remember. Both bands are from (roughly) the same geographical location, employ a lot of shifts from fast, near-blasting tempos to doomy crawls, are fond of using harmonics in their riffs, use a similar guitar sound...

Of course there are differences, too, and the poll highlights which permutation everyone prefers.
_________________
Hush! and hark
To the sorrowful cry
Of the wind in the dark.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

Top
 Profile  
Poisonfume
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:26 pm
Posts: 1129
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:46 am 
 

daemon_necromaton wrote:
I don't know why these two keep getting compared, it's a total apples/oranges argument at its most ridiculous because their best albums are clearly at the same tier despite being radically different. Burzum vs Mayhem at least made some sense because of the backstory.


I've never seen these two bands being compared to each other for the purpose of competition, ever. I've only ever seen unanimous praise for both of them. That's why this poll is interesting, they're two titans of arguably identical quality.

I've never seen Burzum vs. Mayhem either. Don't think anyone's ever asked whether "De Mysteriis..." is better than "Filosofem".
_________________
LegendMaker on pointless genre dissection wrote:
Will you in turn help me classify the shemale/ladyboy, tranny/ladyboy, ladyboy-shemale/tranny, and tranny-ladyboy/shemale sub-folders of my shemale/ladyboy/tranny collection?

Top
 Profile  
Ecliptik
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:58 pm
Posts: 505
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 am 
 

^
That.

Being said, I voted for Immolation. Really because it was hard to choose, so I just went with the one I heard first.
Plus... Close to a World Below, man.

Top
 Profile  
savagevelocithrash
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 pm
Posts: 84
Location: Chile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 pm 
 

Hard decision, but i picked IMMOLATION, most because "Dawn Of Possession" and the awesome demos/Rigor Mortis(Pre-Immolation) stuff, catchy as hell Deathrash. Also, the guitar work on "Here In After" is insane.

Incantation is a fucking great band (love their ep's and their first 2 records), but demand certain mood to get into their macabre music. Immolation is much more dynamic.

Top
 Profile  
DeadXManiac
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1963
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 pm 
 

Incantation by far.
_________________
ArtificialStupidity wrote:
Sex samples? "Suck my dick, bitch" *CHUG CHUG CHUG* "Uh yeah baby" *CHUG CHUG* "ooh, I'm coming!" *breakdown* And of course a lot of guitar wankery would be involved.

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DeathfareDevil, Jimmy Calhoun, ThePoop, Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group