Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm 

kreator72 wrote:
You are pathetic, the money you cheated is going to come in handy for your medical bills.

hahaha, you sack of shit, now you threating me, you pathetic little scum, you are a just a little maggots, do a favor to the world, and go die once for all.

wavin
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:26 pm 

I know exactly that Mike is a very decent and honest man and trader !!
And it will tell you everyone on this forum !!!
I do not understand why he cheating? I do not see logic!!
I ask you kreator72, as a responsible seller ..... you exactly saying that the CD has been replaced? Or you are not sure?
Maybe you think that the packaging was bad and the CD was damaged during shipping?
In this case, you need to put photos of packaging ......

Last edited by wavin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm 

wavin wrote:
I ask you kreator72, as a responsible seller ..... you exactly saying that the CD has been replaced? Or you are not sure?

Seems like you are the one who is unsure, I would suggest that you read all the posts in detail.

wavin
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm 

Let me know ..... what exactly I'm not sure?

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:47 pm 

wavin wrote:
Maybe you think that the packaging was bad and the CD was damaged during shipping?

The cracks are on the playing side that is why I keep saying that I can provide proof via msn.

Daemonlord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 pm 

Kreator72 - if you posted it insured mail, surely you can claim for damage via your postal company and get reimbursed for the cost of the CD (whether you believe it happened in the mail, or not?). I know with UK mail, so long as you can provide evidence of damage in transit and evidence of the items worth (via the eBay listing ID), you can claim up to a certain portion of the money back from the postage company (if not all of it).

From what I can see, you both seem to be trustworthy judging by others feedbacks etc. Just try to work it out like adults rather than resorting to name calling and posting each others addresses up - pretty sure there's a resolution where neither of you has to lose out.

https://www.instagram.com/daemonlord_ig/

Last edited by Daemonlord on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wavin
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm 

kreator72 wrote:
wavin wrote:

The cracks are on the playing side that is why I keep saying that I can provide proof via msn.

I understand, but I wonder about another ...... this is another CD or CD has been damaged during shipping? What do you think about it specifically!
This is what I do not understand ---Very strange evidence ----show photo CD with cracks , because nobody knows what it was before this ...... Maybe you have photos package or a photo CD before sending?

Grief_Of_Adoration
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:10 pm 

It is a nice question.

graveghoul
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:13 pm 

kreator72 wrote:
This guy has filed a chargeback like some rip-offs i had dealt with over the years. Take note of his name and address :

michele morabito
plaza del carme n.2 piso 1.ro
08241 manresa
Spain

Interesting...the name is the same as Mandatory1967 who tried to strike a bad deal with me and someone else. I'm sure one can dig into the Trade threads and read all about it.

Anyways, I have dealt with both carrioned and kreator and I have had positive experiences from both. Perhaps this is an example of no one's fault but the postal system. Did both parties agree to insurance and/or some other form of financial protection? Just my two cents, for what that's worth...

-graveghoul

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:11 am 

Daemonlord wrote:
Kreator72 - if you posted it insured mail, surely you can claim for damage via your postal company and get reimbursed for the cost of the CD (whether you believe it happened in the mail, or not?). I know with UK mail, so long as you can provide evidence of damage in transit and evidence of the items worth (via the eBay listing ID), you can claim up to a certain portion of the money back from the postage company (if not all of it).

From what I can see, you both seem to be trustworthy judging by others feedbacks etc. Just try to work it out like adults rather than resorting to name calling and posting each others addresses up - pretty sure there's a resolution where neither of you has to lose out.

Thanks for your advice but the Singapore Post works differently, there's no insured mail to begin with, if there is, it must be either super expensive or I'm oblivious to it. I always ship via Registered Airmail which offers compensation of a maximum Sgd $68 for lost items. If anyone is to file a claim, it shouldn't be me, as said, I shipped in jewel case and there's no mentioning of cracks upon receipt.

He was the one who started it all, I merely retort and provide facts.

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 am 

kreator72 wrote:
Daemonlord wrote:

Thanks for your advice but the Singapore Post works differently, there's no insured mail to begin with, if there is, it must be either super expensive or I'm oblivious to it. I always ship via Registered Airmail which offers compensation of a maximum Sgd $68 for lost items. If anyone is to file a claim, it shouldn't be me, as said, I shipped in jewel case and there's no mentioning of cracks upon receipt.

He was the one who started it all, I merely retort and provide facts.

I started and i willnot end it so easy, you are only mumbling fool and give cheap cry baby wxcuses.

nekromaniak
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm 

i traded with james before and everything went fine. the cd was in excellent condition and the packaging was solid.

Marmer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 am 

same ol same ol...

carrioned
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 am 

Luckily paypal will return my money this scumbag got what he deserve

kreator72
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:02 pm 

so the crook got the money from paypal and gave me a cracked cd. deal with him at your own peril, you have been warned.

little_raven
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 am 

This is so much fun

Marmer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 am 

Some good auctions bought from kreator. Gems always arrive in state as mentionned. So i have no issues...

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2