Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
japc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 am 

dreadmeat wrote:
if i haven't received my stuff or had any communication with them till 45 days after i paid i'll have to report them to paypal and get them to investigate, this sucks!

No, I think you may have got that wrong, You have to have submitted your case within 45 days from the date of payment, at least on ebay.co.uk.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:06 pm 

Is Slavation Distro reliable?

http://salvationdistro.com/

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm 

japc wrote:
dreadmeat wrote:
if i haven't received my stuff or had any communication with them till 45 days after i paid i'll have to report them to paypal and get them to investigate, this sucks!

No, I think you may have got that wrong, You have to have submitted your case within 45 days from the date of payment, at least on ebay.co.uk.

i know what i meant, i just said it wrong :roll:
you have 45 days from after the sale to make the complaint, which i think is about the time you have to be able to refund someone from paypal without paying fees.
i didn't buy this stuff via ebay, i got it directly from their webstore.

mike: no idea, they have plenty of azarath though! :thumbsup:

interesting, they have a basket not a cart, but are in the usa?

Evoken
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm 

Tom_Anvil wrote:
NuclearCreation91 wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good distro for heavy/trad metal?

Yep... check these out:

http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/store.php
http://www.sentinelsteel.com/NewArrivals.html

I can confirm both of these distros are great if you want to get some power metal/traditional/doom metal. The owner of Sentinel Steel used to live near me, and even delivered an order to my house back in the early 00's because he was going to be in the area. Nice guy!

genocida
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 pm 

Veracs wrote:
Anyone make any good deals with Pagan records? They have a hoodie I want, and even though they are a European distro I would pay for it. Are they reliable?

http://www.pagan-records.com/

Reliable and fast as shit. Prices are cheap too, shipping cost reasonable. Nothing better you can get.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:41 am 

Is No Remorse records reliable?

http://www.noremorse.gr/

mickO
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 pm 

Bad experience with Cocainacopia.com

http://www.cocainacopia.com/

Placed an order in April and only got a reply email this week which I don't have a problem with but I told him I wasn't interested in the order any more (it had been nearly 6 weeks since I placed it) I had already got the items somewhere else so he started abusing me calling me a "cunt", "time wasting asshole" etc.

So to cut a long story short avoid this guy and his mail order he seems to have some real mental problems.

japc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 pm 

You were the "time wasting asshole"? Funny guy.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:29 pm 

if only obsidian records had the decency to email me and call me a cunt, almost 6 weeks here and still no abusive emails :roll: :annoyed:
i also don't have the goods i ordered and paid for so i'll be making a paypal claim now.

Aetherial
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:35 pm 

Has anyone ever dealt with Pestilence Records from Germany? In June there´s no shipping fees...so I´d like to use this opportunity :headbang:

http://62.75.219.46/shop-pestilencerecords.html

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 pm 

mickO wrote:

Placed an order in April and only got a reply email this week which I don't have a problem with but I told him I wasn't interested in the order any more (it had been nearly 6 weeks since I placed it) I had already got the items somewhere else so he started abusing me calling me a "cunt", "time wasting asshole" etc.

So to cut a long story short avoid this guy and his mail order he seems to have some real mental problems.

I just placed an order with him. Seemed like a nice guy to me, and my package is on the way from him now.
Took him a month thought to answere me back on my first email to him, but I am just glad he still had the items for me.

genocida
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 am 

Anybody dealt with Agonia Rec lately? How is it?

Last edited by genocida on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm 

my obsidian records order arrived today, very very slow, in fact it was only sent last week [franked] i ordered and paid for it 6 weeks ago.
but the guy included a hand written note [instead of replying to my emails...] and sent me TWO t-shirts not one, the note said they only had those two sizes left so have them both, cool.
also the postage was only charged at $5 but the label on the parcel said $16.35 so that's a premo deal too.

end result - obsidian records made good, sent the order but need to get their webhost or whatever to fix their email account so they can reply to emails!

communication: 0/5
shipping: 5/5
actual goods: 5/5
overall: 4/5

a little communication goes a long way

Tom_Anvil
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 am 

^^^ so all the panic was for no reason then... :roll:

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:52 am 

Tom_Anvil wrote:
ummm sort of, the fact they didn't respond to any form of communication and someone else was having issues too was a concern.
also it's interesting that the parcel was franked within a day of the paypal claim being made, odd coincidence.
maybe the extra t-shirt was a guilty conscience...

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 am 

Tom_Anvil wrote:

He got lucky, that's all. From my experience I can say that distros who fail at something as simple as communication usually aren't 100% reliable. In this time and age is it that hard to reply to your emails?

welten
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 pm 

genocida wrote:
Anybody dealt with Agonia Rec lately? How is it?

yes...2 or 3 times ! everything was excellent ! but it was a few years ago :)

and another good news, "little" label from The Netherlands - Zwaertgevegt :

http://zwaertgevegt.blogspot.com/

fast & carryfully package:)

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 pm 

Hey guys, I know many of you use Hellsheadbangers Records really often so I wanted to ask; after an order is placed, do they send you a confirmation e-mail, or do they send an e-mail only when the package is shipped? I ordered two items on Saturday morning and the only thing that I got was an e-mail from Paypal confirming my payment. Also, when I log into my account on their site, my order is not in the order history. Weird.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 pm 

is there a tracking number on the paypal page?

Ozenrol
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 pm 

mickO wrote:

He's definitely got some issues. A handful of musicians I collaborated with in the past were "signed" to his "label," and provided some previously recorded material for him to release. As far as I can recall there were no contracts passed around, and the musicians made it clear that their music wasn't being made for profit and that they'd continue to distribute it themselves in both physical and digital form free of charge. Nevertheless, the guy flipped his lid when he saw one of them sharing a link to their demo and promptly "dropped" them after exchanging nearly incoherent tirades.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:04 am 

dreadmeat wrote:
is there a tracking number on the paypal page?

Nope! And I still haven't gotten an e-mail. I mean, how do they usually work? Maybe they're just slow with getting stuff shipped and they only e-mail you when they actually ship them?

Ozenrol
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:23 pm 

As far as I can recall (it's been a couple years since I've bought anything from them) they usually email you notification of payment received and then send another email once they send off the package, along with the tracking number. And they have an allotted day of the week they send off the packages, I forget the specific day.

If you don't hear anything from them over the next couple days, hit them up. They're usually pretty quick with answering questions and addressing concerns.

Also, has anyone dealt with Blue Collar Distro? I ordered something from their southern lord selection yesterday. I remember hearing some mixed reviews of not only their service but also their products. Not sure if that was on this site or elsewhere, it's been a while.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:20 am 

Thanks for the info Ozenrol!

Karmagnol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 am 

Anyone got any info on Hammer of Hate?

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:25 am 

Karmagnol wrote:

Pure gold! :thumbsup:

Karmagnol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 am 

forestcorpse wrote:
Karmagnol wrote:

Pure gold! :thumbsup:

They good with shipping?

Ozenrol
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:11 am 

Has anyone done business with Psychedoomelic? They've got a few releases I'm interested in purchasing (one in particular that I can't find anywhere else). A quick search turned up positive feedback in 2008, but a more recent opinion would be marvelous.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:42 am 

My package has been shipped by Hells Headbangers so everything's fine!

Master_Ov_Reality
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:54 am 

Any good reliable distros out there dealing in heavy/power/speed metal tapes or demos?

CountBlagorath
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 am 

Anybody order from Northern Horde Record's R.I.P. sale? I ordered 8 CDs from them on the 5th and I've received nothing. I'm not sure if I'm just spoiled by the fast service by Hells Headbangers or if this is getting to be ridiculous. I really hope I get them soon because I ordered again a few days later. I went through this thread and I saw 3 posts about NHR. 2 good and one saying beware. Anyone have any experiences with them?

Last edited by CountBlagorath on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:27 am 

Some good experiences lately:

Cocainacopia ( USA)
They were a little slow to answer me back on my email, but other than that no problems. Fast shipping and well packed.

Wolfsvuur Records ( Netherlands)
Perfect in every way. Fast and well packed shipping here to.

analog_winter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 am 

Does anyone have any experience ordering from CW Productions?

Please don't bring feels to Metal Archives. I'm content with nihilism.

Buried_Death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:27 pm 

analog_winter wrote:
Does anyone have any experience ordering from CW Productions?

Done a couple of trades with them and everything went fine great label!

analog_winter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 pm 

Cool, thanks for the info.

Please don't bring feels to Metal Archives. I'm content with nihilism.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:15 am 

CountBlagorath wrote:
Anybody order from Northern Horde Record's R.I.P. sale? I ordered 8 CDs from them on the 5th and I've received nothing. I'm not sure if I'm just spoiled by the fast service by Hells Headbangers or if this is getting to be ridiculous. I really hope I get them soon because I ordered again a few days later. I went through this thread and I saw 3 posts about NHR. 2 good and one saying beware. Anyone have any experiences with them?

I was considering ordering some stuff and I finally tried to pay for a 5 CD order but there was an error message saying that they could not ship to my current location. I sent an e-mail to them and haven't got an answer since (I contacted them around the same time you placed that order). That tells something about their customer service.

CountBlagorath
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm 

I can't recommend Ominous Domain enough! Great service, prices, shipping packaging and over all a very pleasant experience. I'll be placing MANY more orders in the future from there!

Karmagnol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 pm 

Good service with Hammer of Hate Records. Good communication, fast shipping, and great packaging!

666Emperor666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm 

Karmagnol wrote:
Good service with Hammer of Hate Records. Good communication, fast shipping, and great packaging!

Good that you decided to try them. They're one of my favourite distroes.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm 

i'm in the throes of a Hell's Headbangers order, they post WITH jewel cases by default right?
i saw the $50 off 10 cds deal and felt it was my duty to make the most of it but the shipping gets quite unpleasant [not the worst i've seen though] actually it's only about $3.60 usd per cd
credit card paroxysm time ha ha :grin:

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:45 am 

dreadmeat wrote:
i'm in the throes of a Hell's Headbangers order, they post WITH jewel cases by default right?
i saw the $50 off 10 cds deal and felt it was my duty to make the most of it but the shipping gets quite unpleasant [not the worst i've seen though] actually it's only about $3.60 usd per cd
credit card paroxysm time ha ha :grin:

I guess so, but I ain't 100% sure. I am currently awaiting the contents of my first order from them to arrive!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 45  Next