Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Shutdown
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 pm 

Det_Morkettall wrote:
It actually hinders the penis' ability to please the woman (or man, I suppose), so I've heard.

I wouldn't read too much into YouTube comments if I were you.

In
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm 

Det_Morkettall wrote:
Scorntyrant wrote:
Outside of Jews and Muslims, its only popular is the U.S. The civilized world abandoned it as barbaric a generation ago.

That seems to be the trend with a lot of things in regards to Americans...

My opinion is that it's a completely useless body modification that is horribly antiquated and is only kept around for religious purposes. It actually hinders the penis' ability to please the woman (or man, I suppose), so I've heard.

Indeed, that last part is true. If you're circumcised, then the sex is lousy and your penis is smaller.

TheOldOne
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 pm 

In wrote:
If you're circumcised, then the sex is lousy and your penis is smaller.

The fuck? Obviously I can't speak for ever circumcised guy but man, I've seen some pretty huge circumcised wangs.

last.fm

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm 

In wrote:
your penis is smaller.

:durr: it makes no difference
Like holy shit can't you get black out drunk and fist fight someone over a value pick burger in the drive thru and not hear about it for the rest of your life?

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:17 pm 

IX Leviathan wrote:
In wrote:
your penis is smaller.

Yeah... wtf? :lol: It's not like they cut the whole damn head off. That would be some serious mutilation.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
Napero wrote:
I'd guess that in the civilized world, women prefer their men intact.

Morrigan wrote:
When erect there is no significant difference in appearance, so the whole aesthetics argument is completely stupid. They only look different when flaccid, and I don't know of any woman who finds looking at that interesting, cut or not. :lol:

You do realize that there can be a preference for reasons other than aesthetics, right?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm 

henkkjelle wrote:
It's not like they cut the whole damn head off. That would be some serious mutilation.

You should think about this from the woman's point of view. Holy FUCK, some legendary stamina would automatically result from such a minor snip!

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
You do realize that there can be a preference for reasons other than aesthetics, right?

What other sort of difference does it make to you personally? I understand why you're against male infants being circumcised as a matter of course, but it's a legitimate medical procedure that can be necessary for a number of reasons and one that makes little difference to the end result (or the resulting end, ha ha ha). Or do you just dislike the idea that a man might not be 'whole' for some undefined reason? Do you also prefer men who haven't had tonsillectomies or appendectomies?

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:51 pm 

failsy, you know full well that Morrigan is opposed to unnecessary baby mutilation, and that medical reasons can result in people being better off without their foreskins, appendixes, legs, one of their lungs, kidneys, arms, eyes, bowels, rectums, toes and fingers, tonsils, testicles (!), ovaries, uteruses, prostates, buttocks, lymphatic nodes, large sections of their skins, breast tissues, frontal lobes and stomachs. That doesn't make losing them desirable.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:00 pm 

Yes, but it does make losing them largely irrelevant. I mean really, you're a practical person, aside from nebulous 'infant's rights' what is a practical downside to circumcision, aside from the risks inherent to any sort of surgery? Scientific studies have shown it makes no real difference in sensitivity, and actually greatly reduces the likelihood of transmitting AIDS or other STDs (not that I think that's really grounds for circumcising everyone, mind you).

http://arstechnica.com/science/news/200 ... sation.ars

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:11 pm 

Losing most of the things mentioned in my post is hardly anywhere near irrelevant. People can live good and fulfilling lives without them, yes. Shit, Stephen Hawking is a living example of a remarkable person without practically any functions of a healthy body. But most people would consider losing any of those a downgrade in the quality of life, and thus cutting any of them off for no good reason whatsoever makes no sense. I just replied to your hyperbolic question, that's all.

And of course circumcision reduces the risk of getting AIDS. Since sex is no longer fun after it, you can only get it by using intravenous drugs or from unsanitary toilet seats. [insert random smiley of your fancy here]

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm 

Napero wrote:
Losing most of the things mentioned in my post is hardly anywhere near irrelevant.

I meant the ones in my post, not the jokes in your post. But then if you're not going to be serious I'm not going to bother either.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 pm 

Indeed. It's probably a cultural thing, but I find it very difficult to take this subject seriously, even though my opposition to unnecessary circumcision is very strong and completely humourless. It's not a problem here, and I personally find it rather surreal and tragi-comical that some people would subject their kids to something like this. My apologies for spoiling your post, I'm outta here.

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
CrushedRevelation wrote:
I don't see the big deal. If parents want to circumcise their child, so be it..

But "it's" not their personal property is it? They're supposed to be guardians and teachers until it can fend/decide for itself. Not lop bits off, pierce it with earings or perform cosmetic surgery, unless life threatening.

Should I then be seeking counseling? Or perhaps damages?

Det_Morkettall wrote:
My opinion is that it's a completely useless body modification that is horribly antiquated and is only kept around for religious purposes. It actually hinders the penis' ability to please the woman (or man, I suppose), so I've heard.

The fuck...??

Clearly you are a virgin, or just plain stupid. Most retarded thing I have read in a while. It would then seem that most males here who are ciscumcised are a minority.

My collection

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm 

CrushedRevelation wrote:
The fuck...??

Clearly you are a virgin, or just plain stupid. Most retarded thing I have read in a while. It would then seem that most males here who are ciscumcised are a minority.

Apparently there's some study about it according to the Wikipedia page where this other guy most likely got his facts. I can't see it being true. I've heard from many people that it makes next to no difference.
Like holy shit can't you get black out drunk and fist fight someone over a value pick burger in the drive thru and not hear about it for the rest of your life?

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:20 pm 

Someone seeking damages for being circumcised would be awesome. I'm surprised I haven't heard of that before,considering American's reputation for suing for just about anything.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm 

Every time I look down I have an intense sense of American pride... Penis mutilation for all White Protestant Pioneer-Blooded Americans!

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 pm 

This is something I've wanted to talk to my mom about, but what young adult male would want to talk to their mother about their penis? :lol:

Anyways, uncircumcised myself and thank goodness. I love it. My mom and her parents who were there at the time were extremely religious though, so I always kind of wonder how that happened. But my guess is they probably didn't have the money, I dunno. Like I said, I haven't really talked to my mom about my dick or anything, so who knows. A mystery.

Amplexus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 pm 

Well, now my mind is now full of fuck.

~Guest 256486
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 am 

TheOldOne wrote:
Obviously I can't speak for ever circumcised guy but man, I've seen some pretty huge circumcised wangs.

Sorry, I just had to sig this. No hard feelings man.

StinkyPenis
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 am 

I don't really have much to say but Discarded Foreskin is an awesome band name and it should definitely be utilized.

I heard they make lotion with the foreskins or something. P. goofy.

SigurdOrSiegfried
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:11 am 

Failsafeman, bro, I'm sorry to tell you that several studies (including a recent Danish one) find that women with circumcised partners generally have a much harder time achieving orgasm and are much more likely to experience discomfort during sex.

Apparently the moveable foreskin spreads the fuck juice more efficiently providing better lubrication resulting in less discomfort during intercourse and also provides extra clitoral stimulation.

I hope you live in a circumcised-majority country or the results show that you are more than likely considered an inferior sexual partner unless of course you're preternaturally handsome like Brad Pitt.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:21 am 

SigurdOrSiegfried wrote:
Apparently the moveable foreskin spreads the fuck juice more efficiently providing better lubrication resulting in less discomfort during intercourse and also provides extra clitoral stimulation.

I think you're doing something wrong there... But I'm no expert, of course. But it's better to go without any sex ed, obviously.

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 am 

Most people don't realize, the foreskin is shaped like the end of a 19th century whaling harpoon.

The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:26 am 

This gives those with intact penises better sexual ability when copulating with overweight partners.

MalignantThrone
Vanished in the Cosmic Futility

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am 

IX Leviathan wrote:
In wrote:
your penis is smaller.

Necroticism174 wrote:
Someone seeking damages for being circumcised would be awesome. I'm surprised I haven't heard of that before,considering American's reputation for suing for just about anything.

The_Beast_in_Black wrote:
John_Sunlight wrote:
Most people don't realize, the foreskin is shaped like the end of a 19th century whaling harpoon.

This gives those with intact penises better sexual ability when copulating with overweight partners.

:lol: This whole thread is hilarious. I love you, thread.

yentass
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:30 am 

Subrick wrote:
I think that parents should wait until their kid is able to make decisions on his own and then tell him about circumcision and if it's something he wants to go through with. I think 12 or 13 is a good age to do that at.

Have you had your "slipcase" "clipped" at 12 or 13? I had. Not a fun experience at all, so no.
I know nothing of hair care, so bare with me.

Metal dudes, assemble in the shower!

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am 

SigurdOrSiegfried wrote:
Failsafeman, bro, I'm sorry to tell you that several studies (including a recent Danish one) find that women with circumcised partners generally have a much harder time achieving orgasm and are much more likely to experience discomfort during sex.

I hope you live in a circumcised-majority country or the results show that you are more than likely considered an inferior sexual partner unless of course you're preternaturally handsome like Brad Pitt.

Yeah this sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Did they test it only on Danish women who were used to uncircumcised penises? How would you even measure that it spread vaginal lubrication around better? Did the doctors stick their fingers in there while they were fucking? Either way I have a larger-than-average schlong, so I'm good. Thanks for your concern, though.

This is what really bugs me about the whole "debate". It seems like half of it is just way for circumcised and uncircumcised guys to claim their dicks are better.

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 am 

failsafeman wrote:
Either way I have a larger-than-average schlong, so I'm good.

Yeah, he'd regularly make "third leg" jokes, except he doesn't have any...

All these studies reek of bullshit, anyway. Besides, I'm pretty sure if you're wearing a condom that the difference between foreskin/no foreskin isn't noticeable for the girls (I'd be surprised if it were, at any rate). I guess all the people the surveyed where on the pill or what have you.

Quote:
It seems like half of it is just way for circumcised and uncircumcised guys to claim their dicks are better.

That, and for their lovers to claim that their man's penis is superior. :P

SigurdOrSiegfried
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 am 

failsafeman wrote:
Yeah this sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Did they test it only on Danish women who were used to uncircumcised penises?

No, they surveyed both partners of either circumcised or uncircumcised men. Women with intact partners were more likely to achieve orgasm and reported less vaginal dryness.

failsafeman wrote:
How would you even measure that it spread vaginal lubrication around better? Did the doctors stick their fingers in there while they were fucking? Either way I have a larger-than-average schlong, so I'm good. Thanks for your concern, though.

Of course they didn't fucking test it. It's just a theory attempting to explain the higher incidence of sexual unfulfillment and discomfort during intercourse amongst women with circumcised partners.

Last edited by SigurdOrSiegfried on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
SigurdOrSiegfried
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 am 

ANationalAcrobat wrote:
All these studies reek of bullshit, anyway.

Their not done by Cosmo. These are legit scientific studies, guy:

"Male circumcision and sexual function in men and women: a survey-based, cross-sectional study in Denmark"
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/e ... 4.abstract

"The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the
female partner"
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 1079.x/pdf

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 am 

I'll read them when I'm not at university. :lol:

SigurdOrSiegfried
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am 

By the way, I'm not here to engage in a dick measuring contest. I'm circumcised myself. Difference between me and you is that I've come to terms with the fact that I'm sexually deficient relative to a uncircumcised man all else being equal.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 am 

SigurdOrSiegfried wrote:
ANationalAcrobat wrote:
All these studies reek of bullshit, anyway.

Their not done by Cosmo. These are legit scientific studies, guy:

"Male circumcision and sexual function in men and women: a survey-based, cross-sectional study in Denmark"
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/e ... 4.abstract

"The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the
female partner"
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 1079.x/pdf

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on, they recruited women who had had sex with both circumcised and uncircumcised men through an anti-circumcision newsletter? Gee, yeah, I wonder if they're biased at all.

SigurdOrSiegfried
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 am 

failsafeman wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on, they recruited women who had had sex with both circumcised and uncircumcised men through an anti-circumcision newsletter? Gee, yeah, I wonder if they're biased at all.

There likely was some amount of bias inherent in the results of the older study. Regardless, the most recent Danish study in the first link seems sound enough.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 am 

Except it was conducted in Denmark, a country where circumcision is relatively rare and women are assuredly more used to uncircumcised partners. What I'd like to see is a very large study conducted across multiple countries both where circumcision is common and where it's uncommon. That would give a much more accurate picture.

Anyway I thought it was pretty well-established that simple P-in-V is only a small component of the entire sexual experience and other stuff matters a lot more (communication, emotional intimacy, enthusiasm, etc.).

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm 

No, Failsafe, if you are uncircumcised, insertion is an instant orgasm for the woman. -boom-

Sieg is just rattling off stuff which largely ignores everything else involved in sex (as FsM said) and that's no good. I'd sooner trust a Cosmo article about procuring intimacy sooner than I'd trust an article that just states how dicks give people orgasms.

Regardless, I got circumcised (because I live in the most barbaric of states apparently, way far behind the rest of the world apparently) and could give a shit less. I guess I'm just not a huge infant rights activist. But, then again I don't see the point in doing it. So really I guess it weighs the same for me as parents choosing almost anything else for their child. I've never had problems with sex, not too many complaints (although...not without them...I'm a man, not a god.... :( ) and when people tell me how sex is so much better or whatever without circumcision, I'll just take their word for it...but it's not like sex isn't fun for the circumcised :lol:

Spoiler: show
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

SigurdOrSiegfried
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm 

Regardless, the theory does make sense. The foreskin isn't fucking static, it moves and glides during intercourse across the vaginal wall. It's bound to make some sort of difference for the better.

failsafeman wrote:
Anyway I thought it was pretty well-established that simple P-in-V is only a small component of the entire sexual experience and other stuff matters a lot more (communication, emotional intimacy, enthusiasm, etc.).

That's why I said, all else relatively equal, you can't win.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 pm 

:lol: Now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass. "Bound to make some sort of difference for the better" is just some bullshit you made up. Sounds like you have some sort of vested interest in believing your penis is deficient. Anyway, I'm done with this thread, said all I wanted to.

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:05 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
What other sort of difference does it make to you personally? I understand why you're against male infants being circumcised as a matter of course, but it's a legitimate medical procedure that can be necessary for a number of reasons and one that makes little difference to the end result (or the resulting end, ha ha ha). Or do you just dislike the idea that a man might not be 'whole' for some undefined reason? Do you also prefer men who haven't had tonsillectomies or appendectomies?

failsafeman wrote:
Fuck off.

failsafeman wrote:
I meant the ones in my post, not the jokes in your post. But then if you're not going to be serious I'm not going to bother either.

:o

Circumcised males often feel great anxiety regarding their circumcision. This manifests itself in a reluctance to talk about circumcision or an assertion that “I’m circumcised and I’m fine.”9 van der Kolk (1989) reports some traumatized males also have a compulsion to reenact or repeat the trauma.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next