Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Victor_Of_The_Void
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 pm 

Yes, it always interests me when some metal bands feel the need to trash each other in public.
What are some nasty comments you've read (or even heard) from a band member ranting about another band or even another member that once played for them.
Dave Mustaine is a name that will be quickly put out OBVIOUSLY!)

I read once that Dave said "That Queensryche guitarist looks like Jamie Lee Curtis". Hmmmm....wonder who he was referring to.

Following the Napster incident, Bruce Dickinson joked in an interview; "Don't download, Metallica don't like it!"

And I was told Rob Halford said some nasty shit about Ripper Owens though I find that hard to believe.

“It was like having Billy Joel sing for Queensryche,” Dream Theater’s Mike Portnoy once commented of that band’s former singer Charlie Dominici. I actually find that quite insulting.

All the above is hardly vitriol but it is what I could remember. For now.

Foulchrist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEctVHxs34U

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm 

There was a huge amount of shit-flinging going on between Ancient and Kimberly Gosss or whatever her name is, who played keys and sang on their second album. According to Ancient she ran off with a bunch of equipment and cheated them of a lot of money, or some crap like that. Seem to recall they weren't the only band bitching about her in the 90s.

Grand Belial's Key had a lot of nasty things to say about their first vocalist, too, who also sang on that Ancient album, oddly enough. They called him "Fag Pussyferion" or something endearingly childish like that and claimed he was a poseur who thought he was a real vampire, or something like that.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 pm 

i found the dan lilker/anthrax thing interesting

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm 

dreadmeat wrote:
i found the dan lilker/anthrax thing interesting

What did he say about them? I thought he just left because he'd wanted to make more intense music.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm 

Abominatrix wrote:
What did he say about them? I thought he just left because he'd wanted to make more intense music.
in the interview i read [done by billy milano] he was pissed about them using some stuff he'd written and not getting any credit, also czech out the liner notes of USA for MOD [i'll scan and upload them here soonish since it's on topic]

WaywardSon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm 

http://www.billymilano.com/news/Lilker_ ... heard_.htm

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:10 pm 

WaywardSon wrote:
http://www.billymilano.com/news/Lilker_interview/let_the_truth_be_heard_.htm
YESSS! that's it mang :metal:
i reckon dan lilker is cool as, i've met him too [sounds of the animal kingdom brutal truth tour]

EpicSceptic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm 

Foulchrist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEctVHxs34U

Absolutely the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life.

FloristOfVampyrism
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 pm 

There was quite a hilarious back and forth between Scorpios Androctonus and Nocturnal Overlord from Crimson Moon on a forum somewhere that went on for quite a few pages, I think it might have been FMP but I'm not sure now. Lost the link awhile ago.

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm 

DL: My whole thing is, you’re getting salsa on your fucking tape recorder.

BM; It’s ok it’s a spicy interview.

Bwahahaha.

Interesting interview. Yeah, Dan is a great guy. Not long ago he played in a band called Crucifist from Rochester and we did a bunch of shows with them. Really sincere and friendly, and he seemed to like the weed we had too :P

KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 pm 

Dan is the man! One of the coolest guys in thrash and metal in general, would love to smoke with him some day. What i don't understand is how did him and Milano get back with Charlie and Jewcifer for Bigger Than the Devil? That was a good 15 years after the incidents in the interview, but it seems like both of them are still kind of pissed in 2011. How did they release a 2nd album with tension like that? For the record I'm fond of Bigger Than the Devil, I remember buying it because of the cover art back in 2001. I suppose a third album will not be coming any time soon.

New account, be my friend on the internet! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013520745780

Delta_Wing
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 pm 

KC_Slaanesh wrote:
What i don't understand is how did him and Milano get back with Charlie and Jewcifer for Bigger Than the Devil?

Did you just call Scott Ian Jewcifer? Image............Image

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm 

A recent example would be Deicide (maybe just Glen Benton) publicly tearing Ralph Santolla a new one after kicking him out. The said shit on Facebook about how he was a horrid drunk who could never perform well live because of it and was generally a shitty person to be around. They also photoshopped his head on Amy Winehouse's body because why not.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm 

Abominatrix wrote:
Interesting interview. Yeah, Dan is a great guy. Not long ago he played in a band called Crucifist from Rochester and we did a bunch of shows with them. Really sincere and friendly, and he seemed to like the weed we had too :P

he also enjoyed the weed we had! ha ha ha dude actually lit up on stage and commented that it was the first gig they'd played that they were allowed to smoke weed at [he didn't know] a security guy must have said something to him and he DUCKED and the joint vanished, classic!
parts of this very gig are recorded [for posterity] on 'goodbye cruel world!' disc two.

here are the MOD for USA liner notes scan as promised.
i wanted to scan the vinyl notes but mine has none so the shitty 2004 shock reissue cd notes it is...
click for much bigger image

KC_Slaanesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm 

Delta_Wing wrote:
Did you just call Scott Ian Jewcifer?

I believe he credits himself as Jewcifer on the SOD albums, maybe I'm mistaken. I've heard that before Billy used it in the interview though, definitely.

New account, be my friend on the internet! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013520745780

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm 

Scott "skiing" Ian ha ha

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm 

Slough Feg has expressed distaste for HammerFall and their ilk in interviews before, i.e. http://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/intervi ... ?intid=122

Quote:
Was it your intention to create the weirdest band possible, or did that just happen?

Mike: No, not at all. It was to create the best, most original metal band ever---to do something no one has done before. I don't think we're that weird, we just have a lot of influences that aren't metal. Some of them aren't even rock----we take inspiration from many sources, from Broadway musicals to progressive rock to Judas Priest----the whole way across the board, if someone thinks it's to weird they can go listen to Hammerfall or some other commercial, uninspired, talentless puke like that.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm 

As much as I love Euro-power metal, I really can't stand HammerFall. I have no idea why.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:36 pm 

Empyreal wrote:
Slough Feg has expressed distaste for HammerFall and their ilk in interviews before, i.e. http://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/intervi ... ?intid=122

Quote:
Was it your intention to create the weirdest band possible, or did that just happen?

Mike: No, not at all. It was to create the best, most original metal band ever---to do something no one has done before. I don't think we're that weird, we just have a lot of influences that aren't metal. Some of them aren't even rock----we take inspiration from many sources, from Broadway musicals to progressive rock to Judas Priest----the whole way across the board, if someone thinks it's to weird they can go listen to Hammerfall or some other commercial, uninspired, talentless puke like that.

Mike is the man! I remember the small lived feud between Amon Amarth and Hammerfall too.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

gabber
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:56 pm 

Still don't understand the Scott Columbus 'My son never had leukemia' story where Joey DeMaio said that he was taking a break from the band to deal with his sick son, but Scott denied his son was sick. Then Manowar still had Scott's photos up for two years thereafter even though he had left the band. Weird.

And while on Manowar, the fact that Rhapsody are no longer Rhapsody of Fire, and Majesty are no longer Metal Force, the MINUTE they disengaged from Joey's label. Just makes you wonder what really is going on there.

I will please entry anus
Oh my god! Give me spicy pussy
Pussy is good smell
Shit is bad smell

WaywardSon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 pm 

He probably wanted to copyright their names. There was that big legal battle between Rhapsody and MCM. In their defense on the Columbus thing, he denied his son was sick, but never actually explained why he left in the first place. There were rumors that they said that to actually protect his reputation and with his recent sudden death earlier this year, it might be true.

Oh yeah, what about the recent fighting between Mike Portnoy and Dream Theater. Petrucci and co. haven't been too hostile, but Portnoy has been taking shots since he left. This one is funny:
Quote:
"Well done, Thiago.... Great post and spot-on! I *immediately* noticed everything you wrote about upon my first listen... and found it all incredibly strange... If they are indeed intentional 'nuggets,' then I guess that's a pretty cool idea... However, if they were desperate attempts of secretly re-writing the past... hmm, maybe not so much... I guess only they [presumably referring to the current members of DREAM THEATER. — Ed.] will know the real reason for it..."

gabber
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm 

WaywardSon wrote:
He probably wanted to copyright their names. There was that big legal battle between Rhapsody and MCM. In their defense on the Columbus thing, he denied his son was sick, but never actually explained why he left in the first place. There were rumors that they said that to actually protect his reputation and with his recent sudden death earlier this year, it might be true.
[/quote]
Thanks for clarifying that :) It was just a bit fishy how the two bands both reverted back to their original names as soon as they left the label. And no comment on it from Joey. Makes you wonder how great the magnitude of falling out was, and whether Majesty will continue their 'Manowar worship' sound. Don't get me wrong, I love Majesty and all their albums, but there is no denying their sound is heavily influenced by Manowar.

And I had never looked at the Columbus thing from that perspective.. that indeed the reason might have been that Manowar fabricated the story to not make him look so bad. That would make sense.

But all in all, stories like this make me wonder just what sort of person Joey really is?

I will please entry anus
Oh my god! Give me spicy pussy
Pussy is good smell
Shit is bad smell

PhantomMullet
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 pm 

There was some tension between Lucifugum and Nokturnal Mortum members based on ideologies. I don't really know any more details, but after Lucifugum's guitarist passed away and Faunus left, there seemed to be no more contact or collaborations between both bands.

ENKC
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 pm 

Victor_Of_The_Void wrote:
I read once that Dave said "That Queensryche guitarist looks like Jamie Lee Curtis". Hmmmm....wonder who he was referring to.

If it was in recent years, presumably he meant Parker Lundgren.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=125229
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

Malthus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm 

FloristOfVampyrism wrote:
There was quite a hilarious back and forth between Scorpios Androctonus and Nocturnal Overlord from Crimson Moon on a forum somewhere that went on for quite a few pages, I think it might have been FMP but I'm not sure now. Lost the link awhile ago.

I remember that! Classic childish black metal spat that brought a few days of entertainment. I think you're correct, it was FMP.

IX Leviathan
Bepsi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 am 

Besides the obvious ones, like Mustaine refusing to play with Rotting Christ and Suicide Silence, I know that Per Nilsson and Christian Alvestam "didn't see eye to eye on many things" hence why Alvestam left. I'm sure this was much more in depth than that. Apparently Alvestam really struggled at times to do his stuff live and immediately shot down the idea of a second vocalist when it was suggested. Seems a bit full of himself, no? I wonder how members in the other 100 bands he's in feel about him?
Like holy shit can't you get black out drunk and fist fight someone over a value pick burger in the drive thru and not hear about it for the rest of your life?

americanholocaust
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 am 

dreadmeat wrote:
that's it mang :metal:
i reckon dan lilker is coolr

Man, when I met him he was fucking cool. Brutal Truth was playing in Nashville, and I ran into him outside the club, we smoked one and just bullshitted for about an hour, hung out with the entire band for a while actually. He was a down to Earth dude. Synical as shit, but totally awesome to talk to.

But back on topic, I love the video interview where Nifelheim pissed on the Stryper record, then burnt it. Fucking classic. :lol:

My Ebay Store

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 am 

Dio bashed Vivan Campbell during a signing session that was video-ed by someone. He basically called him the single most despicable piece of shit alive, and wished him a painful death. Look it up on youtube.

planiol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 am 

Abominatrix wrote:
Grand Belial's Key had a lot of nasty things to say about their first vocalist, too, who also sang on that Ancient album, oddly enough. They called him "Fag Pussyferion" or something endearingly childish like that and claimed he was a poseur who thought he was a real vampire, or something like that.

Yeah, Lord Vlad Luciferian became "Lord Fag Pussyferion" or whatever. They even credit him by that name on their first full length for the songs that he wrote. There's an old interview somewhere that must have been done shortly after Lord Vlad was kicked out, and the interviewer seems to think that he is interviewing Lord Vlad. Gelal gets pissed because the interviewer keeps asking questions about vampires.

Poisonfume
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:08 pm 

IX Leviathan wrote:
Mustaine refusing to play with Rotting Christ

This. I found this to be the most insulting. Who does he think he is? Look who suddenly rediscovered his faith...

Also, there's a band called "Fuck Xasthur" from Germany. For all I know their music could be good, but I'm not going to listen to it. Not with titles like 'Disgruntled Sissies in Denial', 'Scott Conner Must Die' and 'Wrest We Forget'. Even the demo artwork is a red cross on a picture of Malefic. Its one thing to ridicule a subgenre (and while I like it I can see why some would ridicule it) and its another thing to form a band and make music dedicated to attacking individual USBM bands and members.

ralfikk123
Waffle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 pm 

White Wizzard shitting on Holy Grail, and vice versa. WW's bassist, Jon Leon is pretty much the new Mustaine. Kicking out a band member every month and just starting shit. It kinda died down now, but it was still funny.

"Whenever you dream you're holding the key, it opens the door to let you be free." - RJD

FJ Receptor
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:14 pm 

Victor_Of_The_Void wrote:
Yes, it always interests me when some metal bands feel the need to trash each other in public.
What are some nasty comments you've read (or even heard) from a band member ranting about another band or even another member that once played for them.
Dave Mustaine is a name that will be quickly put out OBVIOUSLY!)

Following the Napster incident, Bruce Dickinson joked in an interview; "Don't download, Metallica don't like it!"

And I was told Rob Halford said some nasty shit about Ripper Owens though I find that hard to believe.

“It was like having Billy Joel sing for Queensryche,” Dream Theater’s Mike Portnoy once commented of that band’s former singer Charlie Dominici. I actually find that quite insulting.

All the above is hardly vitriol but it is what I could remember. For now.

Wow, too many to list or remember off the top of my head, but here's what comes to mind immediately:

1) Charlie and Scott pretty much belittled Joey back in 93 after they kicked him out the first time around. The main issues were them thinking Joey wasn't metal (ironic since Charlie and Scott introduced the whole rap crap thing), Joey's voice was one dimensional, Joey didn't contribute, and Joey drank too much. Charlie went as far to say he didn't even like seeing Joey get on the tour bus.

2) Slayer vs. Dave Lombardo circa 94/95. They both went back and forth in different interviews about why the split occurred. Tom and Kerry basically trashed Dave and his wife. Dave spoke about his wife getting no respect from the rest of the band and being limited by Slayer's songwriting.

3) Dave Mustaine vs. everybody. My favorite was in an interview he did with Metal Maniacs back in 91 during Clash of the Titans. He was being interviewed with Scott Ian cause Tom Araya was late for the group interview. He basically constantly trashed Slayer and Metallica. Tom shows up at a certain point and Dave completely changes his tune.

4) King Fowley of Deceased vs. everybody. In almost every interview I've read he trashes other bands usually about them either sucking or being sellouts. Most recently, he trashed Morbid Angel in Decibel.

5) Glen Benton and Steve Asheim vs. Hoffman Bros. This one is still draggin on to this day. Glen called out Eric for being a steroid abusing bi polar douche and Brian for being a pussy whipped douche. He said neither could write songs very well and relied on Ralph Santolla for lead instruction. The Hoffmans said Glen was a meth head who couldn't play bass well particularly stuff off of Legion. They said Steve used studio trickery on his drums for some stuff off of the Scars album.

6) Billy Milano vs. everybody. Not sure how much is just for controversy, but he is like King Fowley in his interviews.

7) Seth Putnam of AC. No need to explain.

8) Trey and David of Morbid Angel. Back in the 90s they ripped on other bands for being clones and unoriginal. I even remember Trey calling out Chuck of Death for writing music with no depth.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 pm 

Ilwhyan wrote:
Dio bashed Vivan Campbell during a signing session that was video-ed by someone. He basically called him the single most despicable piece of shit alive, and wished him a painful death. Look it up on youtube.

Really surprised me when I saw that for the first time, because up to that point I 1) didn't know that Dio cussed (I always saw him as an extremely polite person) and 2) just couldn't imagine the man himself hating someone so much. Still, it's not like Campbell ISN'T a backstabbing bastard.....

Xanzotire
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:21 pm 

Abominatrix wrote:
I thought he just left because he'd wanted to make more intense music.

There's an interview with him in the June 2007 issue of Metal Hammer where he states pretty adamantly that he didn't leave voluntarily but was kicked out. Apparently then-vocalist Neil Turbin couldn't stand him for some reason, so he went to the band and said it was him or Dan, and they kicked Dan out. On the tension between him and the band, he thinks that that Scott Ian and Charlie Benante have tried to write him out of the band's history, even though he wrote most of the first album, citing some VH1 documentary on Anthrax where apparently they barely mention him at all.
Rush in and die, dogs--I was a man before I was a king." - R. Howard

planiol
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 pm 

planiol wrote:
Abominatrix wrote:

Yeah, Lord Vlad Luciferian became "Lord Fag Pussyferion" or whatever. They even credit him by that name on their first full length for the songs that he wrote. There's an old interview somewhere that must have been done shortly after Lord Vlad was kicked out, and the interviewer seems to think that he is interviewing Lord Vlad. Gelal gets pissed because the interviewer keeps asking questions about vampires.

In this interview, http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us he calls him lots of different names like Lord Rastafarian, Lord Rave Dancer, etc.

Delta_Wing
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 pm 

Rick Rozz, Bill Andrews, and Terry Butler talked abunch of shit on Chuck for not going to Europe to tour with Kreator. They told the crowds in Europe that Chuck was home in Florida holed up and masturbating.

Speaking of Chuck he totally blasted James Murphy after the Spiritual Healing tour for being one of the most unpleasant personalities ever and went so far as to say no one could work with him, hence leaving Obituary shortly after Cause of Death and heading for new ground in Cancer. During the SH tour supposedly everyone distanced themselves from James to the point where James was riding on other groups buses and vans because the rest of Death ostracized him so much.

Tons of fueds and bad mouthing around lates 80's early 90's with Chuck and many others. Sometimes he was on the receiving end and sometimes he gave it. I also remember Trey and David of MA blasting Chuck for writing Spiritual Healing saying it was not Death Metal and not very extreme. How ironic looking back now, considering the train wreck they became.

~Guest 280883
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm 

There is a video on YT where members of Pestilence call Chuck a sissy, with Martin van Drunen pronouncing that word in a particularly hilarious manner. The interviewer caught them backstage to get their comments on Chuck leaving the venue mid-performance because the crowd was too violent. It was Pestilence's first time in the US, and Carcass also toured with them and Death. They also make fun of Carcass looking absolutely terrified onstage.

Ok, found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMp97zFn_tM

Schaus2
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm 

The best "beef" (like this is a fucking rap forum, lol) is between the tr00-core band Acacia Strain and the super-wiggers of Emmure. Apparently sometime in 2010, Emmure was playing at a venue near Acacia Strain So they went over to their venue and both bands got in a fist fight. HAH!

Gaahl and King ov Hell fueding over the namesake to Gorgoroth is no secret.

Fear Factory had that thing when they unveiled the new lineup a few years ago.

Corpsegrinder vs. the Alliance (elf cocksuckers) is my fav though.

TadGhostal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 pm 

Xanzotire wrote:
Abominatrix wrote:
I thought he just left because he'd wanted to make more intense music.

There's an interview with him in the June 2007 issue of Metal Hammer where he states pretty adamantly that he didn't leave voluntarily but was kicked out. Apparently then-vocalist Neil Turbin couldn't stand him for some reason, so he went to the band and said it was him or Dan, and they kicked Dan out. On the tension between him and the band, he thinks that that Scott Ian and Charlie Benante have tried to write him out of the band's history, even though he wrote most of the first album, citing some VH1 documentary on Anthrax where apparently they barely mention him at all.

I know that Neil Turbin disputes this story. There's an interview with him, I think on Metal Sludge, where he's asked about this (the story was the Turbin was jealous that Lilker was taller than him and he thought it looked bad on stage) and he denies and stated that everyone, Scott, the band, management, the label, wanted Lilker out of the band because he became very lazy once the band got signed. Supposedly, he was late on paying his share for the rehearsal space, he struggled when recording (allegedly it took him forever to correctly play the bass on their cover of "I'm Eighteen"), stuff like that, so he was fired and once Turbin was also fired, Scott laid the blame on Neil.

Some other rivalries:
- Pantera. The war between the Abbots and Anselmo is well known, although people tend to only plame Phil, when all of them were shit talking each other.

- Mike Portnoy vs. Geoff Tate. Not so much a war, but I recall word leaked out that Dream Theater hated Queensryche and Portnoy clarified that he liked Queensryche but thought that Geoff was a total douche bag.

- Anthrax. Besides the previously mentioned Anthrax vs. Milano and Lilker stuff, they shit-talked Dan Nelson in recent times, calling him a "bully" (Nelson is actually suing them over it). Scott badmouthed Joey after the reunion tour, comparing him to Big Bird on "That Metal Show". As I recall, Rob Caggiano trashed the band when they reunited with Spitz and Joey in 2005. And Spitz trashed Scott in a rather famous, and somewhat erratic, interview on Metal Sludge many years ago.

- Exodus. Gary Holt slammed Steve Souza when he left Exodus, calling him a fat piece of shit and just going on a tear about how much Souza sucked. He retracted a lot of it after a few days but it was bad.

- Dio. Vivian Campbell called Ronnie a horrible business man and a horrible human being. Jimmy Bain also made claims about Ronnie's dishonest business dealings.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next