Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Human666
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 am
Posts: 366
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:06 pm 
 

Just noticed that 'Animals As Leaders' has been deleted from the archives, because they are apparently not a metal band.
Well...I'm clearly not a f@nb0y of that band but seriously: what the fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

If this song for instance isn't a metal song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc&ob=av3e, then our world is flat.
Why not erase Cynic, Atheist and dozens of other bands because, god forbid, they occasionally use clean guitars instead of D!$T0RT3D GU!T@R$ !!!!! THAT'S NOT TRVE AT ALL! Oh, and they have some jazzy moments! Only the H0LY TRV3 D3ATH BAND OF 3VIL CHUCK R.I.P SATAN 666 CAN DO TH@T!

I don't give a damn if the mods gonna resign this band or something, but the relevance level of this site is very questionable when well known bands that experiment with their sound are being rejected.

Top
 Profile  
DeathcoreDecimator
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:34 pm
Posts: 622
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 pm 
 

I agree, but fuck it there'sno point in making a big deal about it. Theres plenty of other places on the internet to get good information on bands.

Top
 Profile  
The_Beast_in_Black
Metal freak

Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7741
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 pm 
 

Human666 wrote:
Just noticed that 'Animals As Leaders' has been deleted from the archives, because they are apparently not a metal band.
Well...I'm clearly not a f@nb0y of that band but seriously: what the fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

If this song for instance isn't a metal song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc&ob=av3e, then our world is flat.
Why not erase Cynic, Atheist and dozens of other bands because, god forbid, they occasionally use clean guitars instead of D!$T0RT3D GU!T@R$ !!!!! THAT'S NOT TRVE AT ALL! Oh, and they have some jazzy moments! Only the H0LY TRV3 D3ATH BAND OF 3VIL CHUCK R.I.P SATAN 666 CAN DO TH@T!

I don't give a damn if the mods gonna resign this band or something, but the relevance level of this site is very questionable when well known bands that experiment with their sound are being rejected.

The rules are that a band must have at least one album which is more metal than it is anything else. It's not a case of the band being removed because they have "jazzy moments" so much as because they only have "metallic moments" amidst all the other stuff. Obviously bands like Atheist aren't going to be removed, because they have albums which are predominantly metal.
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Fortunately the seminar started and when it finished, I runed away like if Usain Bolt were about to rape me.


Last edited by The_Beast_in_Black on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Mythics
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 335
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm 
 

As their material is being released in quantities more than 20 home dubbed tapes, the band has been removed from the Metal-Archives.

Top
 Profile  
PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 6072
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm 
 

OP is a goddamn idiot. Guy above me as well.
_________________
"Don't you talk to me 'bout Jesus, cause every word is blasphemy!"

BAPTIST- drone, meditation, ambient - new song!

Top
 Profile  
Human666
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 am
Posts: 366
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 pm 
 

Metal is not only:
-tremolo picked shitty black metal
-iron maiden whorship
-thrash m3tal
-d3ath m3tal with groooooowls~!~!~!

Open your ears, AAL is metal.

PhilosophicalFrog, give me one logic reason why AAL is NOT a metal band.

Top
 Profile  
Human666
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 am
Posts: 366
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 pm 
 

Mythics wrote:
As their material is being released in quantities more than 20 home dubbed tapes, the band has been removed from the Metal-Archives.

This.

Top
 Profile  
PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 6072
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm 
 

Not enough metal influences in their music. Same reason the Locust aren't on here. You're still an idiot for bringing up gay crap like that 20 tapes thing.
_________________
"Don't you talk to me 'bout Jesus, cause every word is blasphemy!"

BAPTIST- drone, meditation, ambient - new song!

Top
 Profile  
Opus
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:06 am
Posts: 1830
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:29 pm 
 

Metal is only
-that which is derived from Black Sabbath
_________________
Do the words Heavy Metal mean anything to you other than buttcore, technical progressive assgrind or the like?
Dudemanguy wrote:
Opus is pretty much the latest and greatest

Top
 Profile  
Human666
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 am
Posts: 366
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 pm 
 

PhilosophicalFrog, Not enough metal influences?
Wow, give yourself a facepalm and press alt+F4.

Top
 Profile  
PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 6072
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:34 pm 
 

Whatever.
_________________
"Don't you talk to me 'bout Jesus, cause every word is blasphemy!"

BAPTIST- drone, meditation, ambient - new song!

Top
 Profile  
Mythics
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 335
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm 
 

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
OP is a goddamn idiot. Guy above me as well.


I was just being sarcastic, I've never listened to the band at all to be honest.

Top
 Profile  
Human666
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 am
Posts: 366
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm 
 

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Whatever.

The ultimate substitute for saying "well I've failed my argument so let's pretend I don't care so I'll feel better with myself". :boo:

Top
 Profile  
RottingWays
Metalhead

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 pm
Posts: 649
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:47 pm 
 

This is like the second or third thread about a certain band not being in the archives this week. Its not necessary to constantly bring this up. Go to fucking wikipedia or something if its not here. Whomever regulates what goes in and whats out does not have to include everything.
_________________
I hope you drown in a sea of goat urine. - Goatfangs

Top
 Profile  
Thashierthanthou
Not Semi-Witty Enough for his Own Title

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 2292
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:50 pm 
 

Human666 wrote:
PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Whatever.

The ultimate substitute for saying "well I've failed my argument so let's pretend I don't care so I'll feel better with myself". :boo:

No, the ultimate substitute for saying, "Well, the guy I'm trying to argue with is an idiot and even if I do explain why he is wrong, he'll just use the overused kvlt black metal strawman, so there's no point in even bothering"

I agree that AAL should be on MA, but calm your balls buddy, there's plenty of bands on here that aren't extreme metal/Maiden worship.
_________________
Subrick wrote:
opet is tree metal! there early albums talk about trees!

They should have talked about why failsafeman sucks!

Top
 Profile  
Human666
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 am
Posts: 366
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:56 pm 
 

Thashierthanthou is a good example of rejected high school depressed boy who have no life.
Anyway, I'm done here, mods are dumb to delete a band which has been here for long time and got reviewed a lot and probably is more metal than any lame thrash/bm bedroom project that pop to this site each day.

Top
 Profile  
BastardHead
Magic Mike

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 5476
Location: Oswego, Illinois
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:01 pm 
 

H666, I'm just wondering. Do you feel a band is less valid if it is not included on MA?
_________________
Lair of the Bastard: LATEST REVIEW: Job for a Cowboy - Sun Eater

Top
 Profile  
KazolOrajia
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 pm
Posts: 118
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:04 pm 
 

They removed them? Sigh. Fuckin' elitists.

Top
 Profile  
Eh_Timeghoul
Be gentle, I was... Born This Way

Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:35 pm
Posts: 321
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 pm 
 

if anything this site is too lax, just look at the shit added every day "Forests Under Construction" "When All Light Dies" "A Young Man's Funeral" "A Sublte Understatement"

+ yeah that "Animals as Leaders" band who were never Metal to begin with, like wtf?

Top
 Profile  
Napero
GedankenPanzer

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Posts: 8558
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:24 pm 
 

Now, did I delete one of your reviews when I nuked the band, Human666? I think I did... uh oh...

But I'm not sorry, because I know you are a smart kid and have the review nicely backed up on your hard drive. So that you can use it elsewhere if you wish. I don't think you'll be using it here, unless you want to submit it on some other band's album? The album-specific information content would be the same as on the AaL album, I think.

And even if you don't have it backed up, I'm still not sorry. For obvious reasons.

They were deleted for the fact that they have progressed beyond the boundaries of traditional metal, and threaten the very existence of tr00 metal by the fact that they are, indeed, the future of metal. I know this act was one of the last token gestures of a dying breed, and that the world will follow the dazzlingly light beacon of the AaL and its kind, and there's no point in fighting back, it's inevitable. But I had to, like the last emperors of Rome, my foolish pride does not allow me to act otherwise; anything not distributed on 66 hand-numbered crappy cassette copies by Malignant Mom's Underground Basement Distro does not count in the delusional world, and I just can't shake off the dogma, even if it means going down with the ship. All the elitist metal in the world is headed for extinction in the near future, and the future of metal is more core-influenced, funny time signatures, no distortion, and something that... well, isn't metal. Just like Korn is the saviour of metal, at least it was five years ago. I'm pretty sure that AaL and Korn will indeed together be the future of metal, and I'm just gasping for air here. Once we see the light, we'll surely hail Human666 as the most important visionary ever. To type this in the tr00 m3tulz w4y Hunam666 sh0wed uz, N4ppy l0zes!

I think it's time for me to set up the noose and down a bottle of vodka, and then make a stage exit the way old-school Finns are supposed to take. The dinosaurs are extinct, what the hell am I doing in this world of new breeds of metal, iPads and other things I obviously can't understand...?
_________________
Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).
-Butch-

Top
 Profile  
enigmatech
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 pm
Posts: 321
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 pm 
 

Napero wrote:
Now, did I delete one of your reviews when I nuked the band, Human666? I think I did... uh oh...

But I'm not sorry, because I know you are a smart kid and have the review nicely backed up on your hard drive. So that you can use it elsewhere if you wish. I don't think you'll be using it here, unless you want to submit it on some other band's album? The album-specific information content would be the same as on the AaL album, I think.

And even if you don't have it backed up, I'm still not sorry. For obvious reasons.

They were deleted for the fact that they have progressed beyond the boundaries of traditional metal, and threaten the very existence of tr00 metal by the fact that they are, indeed, the future of metal. I know this act was one of the last token gestures of a dying breed, and that the world will follow the dazzlingly light beacon of the AaL and its kind, and there's no point in fighting back, it's inevitable. But I had to, like the last emperors of Rome, my foolish pride does not allow me to act otherwise; anything not distributed on 66 hand-numbered crappy cassette copies by Malignant Mom's Underground Basement Distro does not count in the delusional world, and I just can't shake off the dogma, even if it means going down with the ship. All the elitist metal in the world is headed for extinction in the near future, and the future of metal is more core-influenced, funny time signatures, no distortion, and something that... well, isn't metal. Just like Korn is the saviour of metal, at least it was five years ago. I'm pretty sure that AaL and Korn will indeed together be the future of metal, and I'm just gasping for air here. Once we see the light, we'll surely hail Human666 as the most important visionary ever. To type this in the tr00 m3tulz w4y Hunam666 sh0wed uz, N4ppy l0zes!

I think it's time for me to set up the noose and down a bottle of vodka, and then make a stage exit the way old-school Finns are supposed to take. The dinosaurs are extinct, what the hell am I doing in this world of new breeds of metal, iPads and other things I obviously can't understand...?


FATALITY.

Top
 Profile  
MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Posts: 614
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:35 pm 
 

I refer you to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QbAXXXOJF8, which was the subject of a post yeserday. The group in said clip, BABYMETAL, mixes metal with Japanese Pop music, sung by pre-teen girls. And while somewhat laughable, that is not metal. For you see, just because you mix something with metal doesn't mean it's metal. Much as AAL is not truely metal, even though they did use some metal along with their "jazzy moments".

But the above arguments about the jazz factor/experimentation are moot. Because everyone knows you can't worship Satan with a trumpet. Which is the entire point of metal.
_________________
One part the Führer, one part the Pope

inhumanist wrote:
"Fuck you, little Omar. Your school got reduced to rubble by an IDF missile, but Allah still gives you hope you say? Well that's just because you've never played Grand Theft Auto you little shit."

Top
 Profile  
BloodSacrificeShaman
Leopold Herman Stotch

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 3:20 am
Posts: 1996
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:46 pm 
 

Ah, not to pick a fight or offend you or anything, but you more or less ruined any argument you could of had with the "H0LY TRV3 D3ATH BAND OF 3VIL CHUCK R.I.P SATAN 666 CAN DO TH@T!", "THAT'S NOT TRVE AT ALL!" bullshit.
_________________
"Satan, laughing, spreads his wings... OH LORD YEAH!!!"

Top
 Profile  
MGSX666
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:26 pm
Posts: 1203
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm 
 

AAL sucks and is not metal. Fuck off.

EDIT They are also nothing like Cynic or Atheist. So fuck off. Again.
_________________
SashaGallant wrote:
Just because I listen to Autopsy doesn't mean I like to go shitting on graves and fucking corpses.
kingnuuuur wrote:
Incantation for breakfast, fuck yeah. You wake up and then it's Onward to Chocula.

Top
 Profile  
VictimsOfDeception
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:00 pm
Posts: 1481
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:25 pm 
 

I want to know why them being considered not metal by the archives really matters? Do you live your life by Metal-Archives?
_________________
"History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever."

Top
 Profile  
MalignantThrone
Vanished in the Cosmic Futility

Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 am
Posts: 2785
Location: A step closer to home
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:55 pm 
 

VictimsOfDeception wrote:
I want to know why them being considered not metal by the archives really matters? Do you live your life by Metal-Archives?

Everyone knows that metal is the only good genre of music ever, so if you're not on the Archives that means you suck. :(
_________________
Guitarpro77889 wrote:
which ones are mainstream cuz i will stop listening to them

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm 
 

I think the decision is dumb. Why? Because their first album is predominately metal with obvious progressive influences in it, but that's why there's a sub-genre called progressive metal. I mean if you remove AAL, you might as well start hacking away any other band with too much progressive influence in it. I have not heard their second album, so maybe you could argue that one.

However, I have heard and listened the first one many times and it's definitely progressive metal. Obviously, it's not a big deal, but it does hurt MA's credibility a bit.

Top
 Profile  
MalignantThrone
Vanished in the Cosmic Futility

Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 am
Posts: 2785
Location: A step closer to home
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:04 pm 
 

I admittedly probably haven't listened to enough of the band's material to make a rational decision, but the two songs I've heard by AAL were deathcore chugging mixed with prog/post-rock riffs.
_________________
Guitarpro77889 wrote:
which ones are mainstream cuz i will stop listening to them

Top
 Profile  
PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:08 pm
Posts: 6072
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 pm 
 

Thashierthanthou wrote:
No, the ultimate substitute for saying, "Well, the guy I'm trying to argue with is an idiot and even if I do explain why he is wrong, he'll just use the overused kvlt black metal strawman, so there's no point in even bothering"


Could have said it better myself bud.

Ehhhh also I hate this whole "IF YOU REMOVE X YOU HAVE TO REMOVE Y AND Z" argument. It doesn't follow. If there was a band that sounded exactly like a band that got removed, it'd be a different story, but just because some bands sound similar to others that aren't on here, doesn't mean they should be deleted/others should be added. Raspberry Bulbs borrows heavily from 90s hardcore, but is black enough in its own right, and it definitely doesn't mean hardcore should be on here.
_________________
"Don't you talk to me 'bout Jesus, cause every word is blasphemy!"

BAPTIST- drone, meditation, ambient - new song!

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 pm 
 

Quote:
Ehhhh also I hate this whole "IF YOU REMOVE X YOU HAVE TO REMOVE Y AND Z" argument. It doesn't follow. If there was a band that sounded exactly like a band that got removed, it'd be a different story, but just because some bands sound similar to others that aren't on here


So there's NO other band in the archives that has a huge amount of progressive influences in their music similar to AAL? It's a perfectly fine argument in this case; tons of metal bands are progressive in nature, some more than others, but I am very sure that at least 1 of those progressive metal bands on the archives has about the same amount of influences as AAL.

Top
 Profile  
PvtNinjer
Veteran

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 am
Posts: 2661
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:16 pm 
 

MA isn't really changing. In fact, I'd say it's become MORE accepting than it used to be, maybe it's just me. Either way, why must people take a band's omission as such a slight? It seems like they take is as a personal insult. A band being or not being listed on this sight is of absolutely no consequence to anyone. And if it is, they're priorities probably need to be re-examined.

Top
 Profile  
MalignantThrone
Vanished in the Cosmic Futility

Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 am
Posts: 2785
Location: A step closer to home
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:17 pm 
 

Dudemanguy wrote:
Quote:
Ehhhh also I hate this whole "IF YOU REMOVE X YOU HAVE TO REMOVE Y AND Z" argument. It doesn't follow. If there was a band that sounded exactly like a band that got removed, it'd be a different story, but just because some bands sound similar to others that aren't on here


So there's NO other band in the archives that has a huge amount of progressive influences in their music similar to AAL? It's a perfectly fine argument in this case; tons of metal bands are progressive in nature, some more than others, but I am very sure that at least 1 of those progressive metal bands on the archives has about the same amount of influences as AAL.

Don't bitch about it then, help the database by reporting those bands so they can be deleted.
_________________
Guitarpro77889 wrote:
which ones are mainstream cuz i will stop listening to them

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 pm 
 

MalignantThrone wrote:
Don't bitch about it then, help the database by reporting those bands so they can be deleted.


Obviously, I disagree with the site's decision so I won't help them.

Top
 Profile  
ypatingasisburysLT
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 am
Posts: 192
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:33 pm 
 

Human666 wrote:
Just noticed that 'Animals As Leaders' has been deleted from the archives, because they are apparently not a metal band.
Well...I'm clearly not a f@nb0y of that band but seriously: what the fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

If this song for instance isn't a metal song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc&ob=av3e, then our world is flat.
Why not erase Cynic, Atheist and dozens of other bands because, god forbid, they occasionally use clean guitars instead of D!$T0RT3D GU!T@R$ !!!!! THAT'S NOT TRVE AT ALL! Oh, and they have some jazzy moments! Only the H0LY TRV3 D3ATH BAND OF 3VIL CHUCK R.I.P SATAN 666 CAN DO TH@T!

I don't give a damn if the mods gonna resign this band or something, but the relevance level of this site is very questionable when well known bands that experiment with their sound are being rejected.



This shit isnt metal - simple as that. Im sure you can find people to chat with about this kind of music at Starbucks or something.

Top
 Profile  
jameswolfe
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 87
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:44 pm 
 

If it aint on MA its not metal.

Top
 Profile  
Smalley
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 am
Posts: 699
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 pm 
 

I find it funny how Metallum thinks Deep Purple is somehow more metal than Tool...

Top
 Profile  
HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 1545
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 pm 
 

Smalley wrote:
I find it funny how Metallum thinks Deep Purple is somehow more metal than Tool...


I think Deep Purple is a case where their early influence on metal as a whole is significant. They definitely have several songs which are straight-up Priest-influencing speed metal, and their more rock-ish songs are still on the heavier side of their time.

Top
 Profile  
Beer Baron
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 pm
Posts: 1602
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 pm 
 

Well its no big deal if a band is not on the site, but its a bit strange that a band is accepted and then deleted later because its not metal.

Top
 Profile  
Asha_
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am
Posts: 148
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:03 pm 
 

Surprised the band lasted as long as they did. They must have been accepted when the site had different standards. I'm not sad to see them go; they mean nothing to me.

Top
 Profile  
ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Posts: 12162
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:04 pm 
 

It's not strange at all. There have been plenty of instances of it happening in the past. Does that mean all of a sudden your choice in listening makes you less of a metalhead? No.

It's a matter that no one should give a fuck about. It's not like when a band is deleted that you should go and sell/trash/delete/burn all that band's material in your collection. It being listed on a website shouldn't bother you in the least.
_________________
A bunch of mp3s is not a collection of anything.
http://www.cavepaints.com <--Horrid art and musics.
http://www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs <--- huge heavy/loud boxes I build.
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/ Check out my music here

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dtfan08, ragman666, raumr and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group